Republican Debate 1/14/16

Odium and Eaglewings....who do you think won that debate, Cruz or Trump?

Trump! :)
Who do you think won?
I didn't see it, so I don't know.

GOP debate: The Donald Trump-Ted Cruz smackdown - CNNPolitics.com
Tolja!!!! Trump wants Cruz's birther shit done and out of the way cuz he IS going to ask him to be VP. That's why he is doing this shit NOW. Git 'er dun, git it outta the way.

Carson is just boring. He needs to go smoke another bowl and muse on why the grand canyon is so big.

For me, I believe any of those except Carson would be an improvement over Obama. I would vote for any of them. I worry that Ben Carson is just too laid back and uninformed on foreign affairs.

Eww. Just eww. Sorry, but I can't stand Cruz' grandstanding. He looks in the camera like he is doing a drama play.

Odium and Eaglewings....who do you think won that debate, Cruz or Trump?

Trump! :)
Who do you think won?
I didn't see it, so I don't know.

GOP debate: The Donald Trump-Ted Cruz smackdown - CNNPolitics.com
Oh, thank you! Watched t and I think Cruz won that mini debate.

His argument~ Trump isn't American because his mother was born in Scotland , lol difference is Trump was born in America.
Trump made it clear how Cruz could be tied up in court by being sued , that is why I feel he won.

Eww. Just eww. Sorry, but I can't stand Cruz' grandstanding. He looks in the camera like he is doing a drama play.
gwbS9U2.jpg

His argument~ Trump isn't American because his mother was born in Scotland , lol difference is Trump was born in America.
Trump made it clear how Cruz could be tied up in court by being sued , that is why I feel he won.
It must be written somewhere that if the mother is a citizen, the child is a citizen. If it wasn't, some expert would have come out by now.

I know why Trump looks orange. He gets a spray tan on his face. His hands are not orange. Just his face. He needs to stop that shit.

Trump wants Cruz as VP. A Trump/Cruz ticket would kick butt. And trump knows it. Which is why he is getting this birther thing out of the way. He said it tonight. "If I named you as VP, the dems would sue and you couldn't come along for the ride". That is exactly what I said awhile back..that he is bringing all this shit out NOW so it gets sorted out so he can name him as VP with no future probs.

Trump wants Cruz as VP. A Trump/Cruz ticket would kick butt. And trump knows it. Which is why he is getting this birther thing out of the way. He said it tonight. "If I named you as VP, the dems would sue and you couldn't come along for the ride". That is exactly what I said awhile back..that he is bringing all this shit out NOW so it gets sorted out so he can name him as VP with no future probs.

I feel at one time Trump liked Cruz, but he is pissed at him now. Once you piss him off he doesn't forget it..lol .

I know why Trump looks orange. He gets a spray tan on his face. His hands are not orange. Just his face. He needs to stop that shit.
That's better than going to a tanning booth.
I need to tweet him with a better tanner. Banana Boat does not turn ya orange. Famous Dave's is better though. Awesome stuff. BROWN, not orange. Keep that in mind for this summer. He sells on ebay, too.

Look at Trumps face. Orange. Look at his hands. Normal color. He is spraying his face.

He also uses goggles when its done.
How do I know? Cuz it was my business to know when I had my shops. :lol:

His makeup person before going onstage needs to tone it down to match his fake spray tan.

I feel at one time Trump liked Cruz, but he is pissed at him now. Once you piss him off he doesn't forget it..lol .

Nope. He is not pissed at him. He wants him to get it cleared up FAST.

Forum List

Back