Republican Debate 1/14/16

"I support Planned Parenthood privately with my personal contribution and that should be the goal of any such agency, to find private donations," Christie was quoted saying in The Star-Ledger on Sept. 30, 1994. "It's also no secret that I am pro-choice. ... But you have to examine all the agencies needing county donations and prioritize them. I would consider all groups looking for funding, but there is a limit and we have to pick and choose."

LIAR CHRISTIE!

"I support Planned Parenthood privately with my personal contribution and that should be the goal of any such agency, to find private donations," Christie was quoted saying in The Star-Ledger on Sept. 30, 1994. "It's also no secret that I am pro-choice. ... But you have to examine all the agencies needing county donations and prioritize them. I would consider all groups looking for funding, but there is a limit and we have to pick and choose."

LIAR CHRISTIE!
Link nazi boi?

LIAR CHRISTIE!

He didn't write a check . He used a credit card!

Cruz just throw out "new York values " as code for "the jeeeeeeeews!!!"

Forum List

Back