Republican Debate live thread Jan 23

I don't agree with all of his foreign policy but Paul is showing the most focussed and lucid policies IMO, and he's not afraid to air them.
I like him.

Hmmm. Romney wants to restore America's greatness, but says that America is still great. Therefore, he must wish to destroy America's greatness so that he can then restore it.

Santorum and Paul had an awesome debate IMO, Newt and Mitt are horrid candidates.

Santorum is a fucking idiot, but at least he is sincere and that shows and helps him. I wish I could say the same about Newt or Mitt, but they are opportunists and popularists and it shows.

US space agency National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has announced the launch date for the first test flight of a commercial spacecraft to the International Space Station (ISS). The mission, which will test a vehicle intended to carry cargo and eventually crew to orbit represents an important step for the burgeoning private space industry, experts say.

NASA announces 1st private spacecraft flight to ISS

Thanks Obama. As Bin Laden proved, it takes Obama and Liberal Democrats to really get stuff done.

Keyword (PRIVATE)

numbnuts

Wait...wut? Republicans are against privatization now? I thought privatization was the way to go, no?

And the pundits claim "NEWT WINS!!!!" Because he is ahead in the polls... And they gave him the most time to talk, but that means nothing, it just happens over and over for no real reason....

US space agency National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has announced the launch date for the first test flight of a commercial spacecraft to the International Space Station (ISS). The mission, which will test a vehicle intended to carry cargo and eventually crew to orbit represents an important step for the burgeoning private space industry, experts say.

NASA announces 1st private spacecraft flight to ISS

Thanks Obama. As Bin Laden proved, it takes Obama and Liberal Democrats to really get stuff done.

Keyword (PRIVATE)

numbnuts

Wait...wut? Republicans are against privatization now? I thought privatization was the way to go, no?

Nope, just against people who INTENTIONALLY try to mislead. You know, by giving Obama credit for a private enterprise just because it happened on govt property.

Nope, just against people who INTENTIONALLY try to mislead. You know, by giving Obama credit for a private enterprise just because it happened on govt property.

Who is giving Obama credit? What do you mean by happened on gov't property?

So you have no idea what I'm talking about yet you injected yourself into the conversation.

Your clearly in the weeds with NASA.

Newt is very smart.

He got the contract out of the way as quickly as possible and answered questions tonight.

Tomorrow, Romney will release his tax return and THAT will be all the buzz, while Newt's contract will be old news.

Tactically very smart.

So you have no idea what I'm talking about yet you injected yourself into the conversation.

I didn't interject myself into this conversation. You did, by quoting me in post #156.

Anyways, if you don't want to discuss this, then just say so. There is no need for your snarky passive-aggressive behavior.

It's difficult watching ideologically driven right wing plutocrats debate foreign policy.

So much of what they say is simply stupid. The rest idiotic.

They think so little of American lives.

Let him die.

Feed them and they'll breed.

Bomb Iran.

Send more young poor kids to war.

rderp gets points from the Soros group for incorporating (dishonestly and rather stupidly) the term "plutocrats" into his thoroughly meaningless post!

I didn't interject myself into this conversation. You did, by quoting me in post #156.

Anyways, if you don't want to discuss this, then just say so. There is no need for your snarky passive-aggressive behavior.

Excuse me but YOU jumped in when I called rdean on his bullshit post about NASA.

Synopsis: you jump in and don't even know you did it. Yeah, were done here.

I think Brian Williams was masterful in neutralizing the audience. He asked his questions in a very low-key way, staying out of the spotlight. Excellent!

Howard Fineman made an astute observation: When Newt isn't in attack mode, he isn't very good.

My grades:

Dr. No = A
Reversible Mittens = B
Freddie Mac Lobbyist = C
Rapturist = D

Excuse me but YOU jumped in when I called rdean on his bullshit post about NASA.

Synopsis: you jump in and don't even know you did it. Yeah, were done here.

yawn....I know that I jumped in, but we were also having a discussion before this, which you didn't even know about which begin with your interjection.

Anyways, I agree that we are done. This conversation is bland and going nowhere.

Forum List

Back