Republican Debate live thread Jan 23

Didn't Bush pull the plug on the space program?

I believe so, yes. But their point is Obama has left it wilting in the weeds. Personally I think its better suited for the private sector with little govt involvement beyond a bit of financial incentives.

Damnit! The loud and unending calls to CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING forced the hand of the POTUS. Disingenuous horseshit.

BTW.......my livelihood is DIRECTLY impacted by this shit. I do not blame President Obama.

I believe so, yes. But their point is Obama has left it wilting in the weeds. Personally I think its better suited for the private sector with little govt involvement beyond a bit of financial incentives.

I mostly agree. My big wonder on space is the defense aspect. Not saying we will have Star 3wars here soon, but at some point yes, having weapons aimed at countries (as the US does) from space is a threat.

I just want to be able to visit Vulcan before I die. Chicks with pointy ears are hot.

Once again Paul gets the least amount of talk time. Paul comes in a close third in Iowa, least talk time, Paul gets second in NH, least talk time...

What if Newt and Mitt got the least?

US space agency National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has announced the launch date for the first test flight of a commercial spacecraft to the International Space Station (ISS). The mission, which will test a vehicle intended to carry cargo and eventually crew to orbit represents an important step for the burgeoning private space industry, experts say.

NASA announces 1st private spacecraft flight to ISS

Thanks Obama. As Bin Laden proved, it takes Obama and Liberal Democrats to really get stuff done.

Damnit! The loud and unending calls to CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING forced the hand of the POTUS. Disingenuous horseshit.

BTW.......my livelihood is DIRECTLY impacted by this shit. I do not blame President Obama.

I didn't blame anyone. I merely commented on what I though they ment.

Chill

There goes Newt again, Reagan, Reagan, Reagan......blah, blah, blah.

US space agency National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has announced the launch date for the first test flight of a commercial spacecraft to the International Space Station (ISS). The mission, which will test a vehicle intended to carry cargo and eventually crew to orbit represents an important step for the burgeoning private space industry, experts say.

NASA announces 1st private spacecraft flight to ISS

Thanks Obama. As Bin Laden proved, it takes Obama and Liberal Democrats to really get stuff done.

Keyword (PRIVATE)

numbnuts

Forum List

Back