Republican Flip-Flop on Vaccinations

We aren’t against actual vaccines that work and are safe.

We are against experimental vaccine types with no long term studies, which have also been proven to be harmful and are certainly not effective.

Please point out when conservatives have ever supported such things.
Democrats had to change the definition of vaccine so the jab counted.

Yet still under a 1% mortality rate. Those who are vaccinated are 100% more likely to experience any long-term detrimental effects that may come from an experimental vaccine that has no long-term testing for adverse effects.
2,000 people are dying daily from covid and 9 out of 10 are unvaxxed

2,000 people are dying daily from covid and 9 out of 10 are unvaxxed
Irrelevant in regards to my post:
Yet still under a 1% mortality rate. Those who are vaccinated are 100% more likely to experience any long-term detrimental effects that may come from an experimental vaccine that has no long-term testing for adverse effects.

Do you disagree with what I said, or just want to parrot your message?

These vaccines work as well.

Almost all of the folks showing up in ERs are unvaxxed
The CDC has stated the vaccines do not stop the Omicron virus and you can still contract it, spread it and even get sick from it while being vaccinated, so they work to a point but they are not like having other vaccines which is the other poster point!

I wish those like you would admit the vaccines are not a cure but you will not because then you can not make it political like the way you are doing now.

Also hate to tell you but if I am correct Omicron might have done something that will make the vaccines moot and we hit the tipping point for herd immunity and the next version of Covid might be so weak that we are no longer under threat.

I know you will never like this because then Covid Vaccines become like Pneumonia and Flu vaccines and just optional.

Just points out how political the SC is. Vaccines have somehow become a political football
Well yes, but from 1968 or so there was no question HHS could pull money from providers for not complying with "best practices" regulations, and no can honestly say having providers vaccinated is better than unvaccinated. Four Justices just want to change the law, and that's judicial activism.

The CDC has stated the vaccines do not stop the Omicron virus and you can still contract it, spread it and even get sick from it while being vaccinated, so they work to a point but they are not like having other vaccines which is the other poster point!

I wish those like you would admit the vaccines are not a cure but you will not because then you can not make it political like the way you are doing now.

Also hate to tell you but if I am correct Omicron might have done something that will make the vaccines moot and we hit the tipping point for herd immunity and the next version of Covid might be so weak that we are no longer under threat.

I know you will never like this because then Covid Vaccines become like Pneumonia and Flu vaccines and just optional.
Vaccines and boosters give like 40% protection from infection.
Not great but decent

They also make it 20 times less likely that you will get seriously sick or die

Vaccines and boosters give like 40% protection from infection.
Not great but decent

They also make it 20 times less likely that you will get seriously sick or die
Again, vaccines are not a cure, so accept reality…

Omicron most likely caused Herd immunity and if so you will be very upset to know Covid is dying out…

1642613981868.gif

But should my doctor who gets paid through medicare be able to not get vaccinated or employ a nurse who won't get the vaccination in order to treat his patients, including me? Four Justices just said yes

So you're saying any insurance company should be able to dictate how any doctors office conducts their internal business?

This is just how stupid Biden is.

Honesty goes a long way. Just tell the people, "Hey, it's not 100% effective. It's not going to cure anyone. It's an actual vaccine. But it has shown to reduce the effects of Covid. For most people, it's a lot better than not getting vaccinated, since not everyone's immune system is the same."

And just leave it at that. Not make up a bunch of BS lies that are proven wrong on a weekly basis.
WTF does the left have against just being honest.

Forum List

Back