Republican Kari Lake Increases Lead In Arizona Governor Race

Fucking hilarious.
Other States have the same rules, like PA and got it done.

Maricopa County has 3 times the population as the largest county in PA.

The rules are not the same.

The process is not the same.

Though I do love the irony of you giving me a smiley after you whining about them so much

Maricopa County has 3 times the population as the largest county in PA.

The rules are not the same.

The process is not the same.

Though I do love the irony of you giving me a smiley after you whining about them so much
Take a good look at the public school dropouts counting the ballots.
I did it once and I was getting 10x more done than anyone there.

At least be honest, the only way you would see this as a fair election is if Lake wins. That is your only measuring stick for an honest election
Not true at all. Democrats won many elections this year and I've only questioned as far as I know two of them. One is the Arizona governors which is bizarre. And the other is here in my own County of Harris Texas in which Democrats are in charge and managed to delay voting but mysteriously only in Republicans strongholds.

Your personal attacks only show how weak your argument is. There's no way to justify the Secretary of State running the election in which she is running for governor of the state. If it was a republican doing that, your head would explode. And you would be right. Just over dramatic is all...

Since you are such a constant defender of any Democrat anytime anywhere, I'm sure you have an innocent explanation for the slow walking of the vote count. I'm eager to read it.

Not true at all. Democrats won many elections this year and I've only questioned as far as I know two of them. One is the Arizona governors which is bizarre.

The state elected Dem senator, why is a Dem Gov "bizarre"

You're still consistent in not being able to face the fact that businesses that hire geniuses such as yourself go belly up because you mangle data.

Yet is has not happened once in my 10 years of doing this job.

Since you are such a constant defender of any Democrat anytime anywhere, I'm sure you have an innocent explanation for the slow walking of the vote count. I'm eager to read it.

See post 60.

And the whole damn election process is ran by Repubs, not Dems....so I am now defending Repubs

I would hope that all businesses would not go belly up.

Honestly I believe you hope all the ones I work with do, yet not a one ever has even in the most volatile of industries.

It just kills you I am successful while you are dropping fries at Wendy's

Honestly I believe you hope all the ones I work with do, yet not a one ever has even in the most volatile of industries.

It just kills you I am successful while you are dropping fries at Wendy's
It just kills you that your ego is so frail.
I root for businesses all the time which is why I found it so repugnant when statistics cause so many to fail.
I know people who work for start-ups off of private investors and man do they lie their asses off using stats.

By the way, your logic, as always, sucks; if I were dropping fries I would be fired because fast food restaurant workers are always being watched via video by their managers in a back office.
I know this because I have conversations with everyone.

I root for businesses all the time which is why I found it so repugnant when statistics cause so many to fail.

It is impossible for statistics to cause anything to fail. That is like blaming the spoon for making someone fat.

I know people who work for start-ups off of private investors and man do they lie their asses off using stats.

Liar

By the way, your logic, as always, sucks; if I were dropping fries I would be fired because fast food restaurant workers are always being watched via video by their managers in a back office.

So you are not at work right now, you work a different shift...duh.

I know this because I have conversations with everyone.

Liar.

It is impossible for statistics to cause anything to fail. That is like blaming the spoon for making someone fat.

Liar

So you are not at work right now, you work a different shift...duh.

Liar.
Thanks for admitting your calculations have zero to do with actual business operations.
You realize how stupid your post is?

Unfortunately, many retailers, Facebook, others and start-ups use statistics to run out of money.

Forum List

Back