Republican legislator slams Muhammad Ali

Since when does anyone with a working brain cell give a rats fuck about republicans and how they think or feel about minorities in this country? If you morons do anything going forward in life, understand, the only people in this country that listens to you fuck heads, give a fuck about you fuck heads are hillbilly racist white fuck heads with lice balls dancing in their rugs, weaves and brains!!! Thanks to Trump, your credit rating is now at 0, your the laughing stock of the planet, all of you
I could name more than one Democrat that has made your credibility 0, and I could do it without invalidating my entire post with pointless cursing, too.

You know, there is a vast world of difference between a conciencious objector and a draft dodger.

One is screened by professionals to see if they actually believe what they say they believe, the other one simply doesn't show up and runs.

"Tennessee Republican" is practically a synonym for "shitty human being".

http://deadspin.com/whatever-you-sa...ource=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
Yep, the truth hurts. I and hundreds of thousand people in the military at the time concur with that Republican legislator.
Since when does anyone with a working brain cell give a rats fuck about republicans and how they think or feel about minorities in this country? If you morons do anything going forward in life, understand, the only people in this country that listens to you fuck heads, give a fuck about you fuck heads are hillbilly racist white fuck heads with lice balls dancing in their rugs, weaves and brains!!! Thanks to Trump, your credit rating is now at 0, your the laughing stock of the planet, all of you
Careful there or you'll give yourself a miscarriage.

"Tennessee republican is a synonym for shitty human being"? So here's the deal, a Tennessee republican called Ali "a great boxer but dodging the draft put a cloud over his character". It's a fair enough statement isn't it? Why would the bigoted left malign an entire freaking state because of it? You gotta wonder about the mental stability of the left.

You know, there is a vast world of difference between a conciencious objector and a draft dodger.

One is screened by professionals to see if they actually believe what they say they believe, the other one simply doesn't show up and runs.
Ali was screened by the U.S. Supreme Court

You know, I have more respect for a consciencious objector than I do for a draft dodger.

At least the objector has convictions and is willing to stand by them, no matter what, even if it costs them 3 years away from doing something that they loved, like what happened to Ali when he was suspended for his objector status. His daughter said that was the worst 3 years of his life because he couldn't box.

The SCROTUS was more senile and liberal than they are now.

They were still a conservative court mostly appointed by Republucans

Their decision was unanimous

That is true but during the Vietnam War the Government was just as sorry assed and screwed up as it is now. Dodging the draft is shirking one's duty. There is no excuse and no reasoning to be a yellow bellied draft dodger.

"Tennessee Republican" is practically a synonym for "shitty human being".

http://deadspin.com/whatever-you-sa...ource=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Its pretty much a given that the moment a popular figure dies, there will be some jerk somewhere.
It would be nice if people just acknowledged the man's/woman's passing without comment if you cannot say something comforting to the family and the mourners.

I cringe whenever a republican or conservative passes away because I know there will be some liberal nutjobs who will be out for blood. But then I'm almost always surprised at the discretion, class and dignity my fellow liberals exercise. When a liberal passes away, I'm never surprised by the amount of venom conserve-hate-ives spew; it's almost like they are involved in a contest.

Apple and Oranges dear.....other than refusing to fight a fucked up war, do tell what other crimes Ali committed? Scalia was a racist, Nancy did nothing as first lady and so on and so on...again, apple and oranges. Stop with the always trying to balance hate with libs and conservatives, its a no brainer and you know it!!

I don't really get the point of this thread. Ali DID dodge the draft. Sometimes the truth hurts, but it doesn't mean we should not speak it.

He didn't dodge the draft. He flat out told them he wasn't going.

how is that not dodging the draft.......

Let me get this straight, we now have an on going war against the very people Trump has vilified to know end. He wants to wipe these bastards off the map, correct? Why is his son's not in uniform? Why do we rally for bitch when he hasn't asked his own to fight for this country. ESPECIALLY WHITE MF'S...YOUR THE ONE'S WHO OWE THIS COUNTRY, NOT US BLACK FOLK. AMERICA HAS BEEN MORE THAN ACCOMIDATING TO WHITE PEOPLE, SO YES YOU SHOULD FIGHT!!

That is true but during the Vietnam War the Government was just as sorry assed and screwed up as it is now. Dodging the draft is shirking one's duty. There is no excuse and no reasoning to be a yellow bellied draft dodger.
Hate to tell you

But you shouldn't have been there at all

I don't really get the point of this thread. Ali DID dodge the draft. Sometimes the truth hurts, but it doesn't mean we should not speak it.

Let me get this straight, we now have an on going war against the very people Trump has vilified to know end. He wants to wipe these bastards off the map, correct? Why is his son's not in uniform? Why do we rally for bitch when he hasn't asked his own to fight for this country. ESPECIALLY WHITE MF'S...YOUR THE ONE'S WHO OWE THIS COUNTRY, NOT US BLACK FOLK. AMERICA HAS BEEN MORE THAN ACCOMIDATING TO WHITE PEOPLE, SO YES YOU SHOULD FIGHT!!
Trump has 3 sons, ages 10, 32 and 38. Ask the draft board why they aren't in uniform.

Trump has 3 sons, ages 10, 32 and 38. Ask the draft board why they aren't in uniform.
Maybe Ali should ask that question....why aren't you in uniform?

Hate to tell you

But you shouldn't have been there at all
I volunteered. Spent 2 years there. Loved it. Yellow bellies didn't.

Son, I retired 38 years ago. Plus my uniform won't fit anymore.

Son, I retired 38 years ago. Plus my uniform won't fit anymore.

Thank you for your service

Apple and Oranges dear.....other than refusing to fight a fucked up war, do tell what other crimes Ali committed? Scalia was a racist, Nancy did nothing as first lady and so on and so on...again, apple and oranges. Stop with the always trying to balance hate with libs and conservatives, its a no brainer and you know it!!
You're right, being a Libtard is a no-brainer... because being a Libtard involves having no brain. All you have to do is call everyone racist, since you can't find flaws in Republican policies. He refused to fight in the war, he shirked his duty, he should be ashamed. That's all there is to it.

Forum List

Back