Republican party loyalty is based on allegiance to Trump

It's funny because the so-called conservatives don't seem to mind that the budget is still bloated and the national debt continues to be ignored, as it blossoms into an ever greater and more insurmountable monster. They also don't care that Trump is interfering in the free market like no tomorrow.. So much for their "principles".

Ignorance. The truth is that right now the true Conservatives (not ALL of them) are the ones opening up to the truth that our system is fake. The Political Class has one job, keep American's divided. It's working.

What? More "deep state" nonsense?

Nobody gives a shit about what you do, or don't believe.

Except there are a lot of people like me out there (independents), and we vote. So yeah, they do.
Except they clearly don't think like or agree with you. If they did Hillary would be president.

Except I didn't like Hillary either. Next.

The country, esp the states Trump won, didn't so much vote for Trump, as much as they voted against Hillary.

Many go to the polls to vote against a candidate

Granted,many will vote for whichever candidate has the R, (or D), behind their name, but considering we had the two worse candidates in our history, I find it odd either of them received more than 100 votes.
Good point.

Republican party loyalty is based on allegiance to Trump not to conservative doctrine.

Loyalty to an individual over a political philosophy is what you see in dictatorships and kingdoms.

A democracy can be messy. A dictatorship is easier because you do not have to think.

A large portion of American voters and populace prefer Trump the dictator than loyalty to any political ideals.

Morality, ethics and ideals are out the window with Trump. He may be able to get more done with his followers loyal to him than to an. ideal system.
:anj_stfu:

Ignorance. The truth is that right now the true Conservatives (not ALL of them) are the ones opening up to the truth that our system is fake. The Political Class has one job, keep American's divided. It's working.

Except there are a lot of people like me out there (independents), and we vote. So yeah, they do.
Except they clearly don't think like or agree with you. If they did Hillary would be president.

Except I didn't like Hillary either. Next.

Lots of far left drones make this claim, yet still voted for her!

Republican party loyalty is based on allegiance to Trump not to conservative doctrine.

Loyalty to an individual over a political philosophy is what you see in dictatorships and kingdoms.

A democracy can be messy. A dictatorship is easier because you do not have to think.

A large portion of American voters and populace prefer Trump the dictator than loyalty to any political ideals.

Morality, ethics and ideals are out the window with Trump. He may be able to get more done with his followers loyal to him than to an. ideal system.

This from a far left drone that supported Obama and voted for Hilary!

Now that the far left is not in power they suddenly question everything!
You attack the poster but do not disagree with the statement.

It's funny because the so-called conservatives don't seem to mind that the budget is still bloated and the national debt continues to be ignored, as it blossoms into an ever greater and more insurmountable monster. They also don't care that Trump is interfering in the free market like no tomorrow.. So much for their "principles".

Do you think anybody cares what you say.

Nope. That's the difference between people like you, and people like me. I understand that I am just some schmuck on the internet. My ego isn't involved.

People like you? You think anything you think or believe is the way it is, or the way it should be. You think you know best about any given subject and that everyone else should just go along with the things you want.

Nope. That's the difference between people like you, and people like me. I understand that I am just some schmuck on the internet. My ego isn't involved.

People like you? You think anything you think or believe is the way it is, or the way it should be. You think you know best about any given subject and that everyone else should just go along with the things you want.
How do you know so much about me? Have you been stalking me?
Or are you an idiot who thinks they can read a few posts and then know everything about the person.

Or are you an idiot who thinks they can read a few posts and then know everything about the person.

I read people quite well. It's how I make a living. You're a prick who thinks he knows everything. You asked a question, I answered it. Sorry it struck so close to home. Not so impressive really, Progressives are all pre-programmed bots. You always know best, and you always think we should just do what you say.

You don't, we won't and that irks you.

What irks me is the way this AH in our WH gives the back of Americans hand to Canada who stands with us in the most horrible places in the world AND these lowlife miserable republican human beings bow their heads and say nothing

I read people quite well. It's how I make a living. You're a prick who thinks he knows everything. You asked a question, I answered it. Sorry it struck so close to home. Not so impressive really, Progressives are all pre-programmed bots. You always know best, and you always think we should just do what you say.

You have an extremely inflated view of yourself. It is a fake personal assessment.. You are not even good at reading people.

U got it exactly opposite! How can you explain tens of millions of Evangelicals, Christian varieties of all stripes (including millions of females with delicate sensibilities) voting for Trump days after "grab them by their ...." "you can do anything to them if your a celebrity" etc. Many like myself find the man himself to be repugnant in many ways but are wholeheartedly behind him as the Commander & Chief and I expect the number of those disillusioned with the man himself to turn out overwhelming for him in 20. Exactly opposite OP, we are voting for Trumps actions politically, not personally.

Last edited:

Do you think Trump is a unifying figure?

Anything but unifying imho... I have NO desire to be unified ideologically with the likes of Schumer, Pelosi, Pochahantis etc. And the first and foremost aspect I seek in my President is to unabashedly, unapollagetically and uncompromisingly reject the political ideologies of the "progressives" in this country (aprox. 1/2 the population of the US). Not to say that we all shouldn't respect and love each other despite our political differences.... but when it comes to the direction of this Country 'fight them tooth & nail'!!!

Anything but unifying imho... I have NO desire to be unified ideologically with the likes of Schumer, Pelosi, Pochahantis etc. And the first and foremost aspect I seek in my President is to unabashedly, unapollagetically and uncompromisingly reject the political ideologies of the "progressives" in this country (aprox. 1/2 the population of the US). Not to say that we all shouldn't respect and love each other despite our political differences.... but when it comes to the direction of this Country 'fight them tooth & nail'!!!
So you think that division is the best policy. A "winning" policy. A policy that works well for a democratic republic such as ours. Gridlock, insults, bullying and boorish behavior is the best way to advance your point of view and convince others that yours I see a practical, feasible and mature manner of governance.

How's that working out so far?

So you think that division is the best policy. A "winning" policy. A policy that works well for a democratic republic such as ours. Gridlock, insults, bullying and boorish behavior is the best way to advance your point of view and convince others that yours I see a practical, feasible and mature manner of governance.

I wish all US citizens had the same conservative, nationalistic ideology as myself...I guarantee that Trump thinks likewise. I try at every opportunity that's appropriate to win others over to my side... probably the reason most of us while away our time here trying to present our ideological case.

"Progressives are all pre-programmed bots. You always know best, and you always think we should just do what you say."-Doc1

You could very easily substitute "Progressives" for "Conservatives" and you'd be describing yourself. :2up:

I wish all US citizens had the same conservative, nationalistic ideology as myself...I guarantee that Trump thinks likewise. I try at every opportunity that's appropriate to win others over to my side... probably the reason most of us while away our time here trying to present our ideological case.
Doesn't that Nationalistic part of your ideology seek to divide Americans? Nationalism is a fear-based ideology. It's insular, tribal and suspicious of 'the other'. The only Americans susceptible to it are those desperate for their own security and indifferent to the well being of others.

How can you convince folks that this is a grand ideology?

Forum List

Back