Republican Scumbag D'sousa Convicted

Now when will obama be charged with violating section 1324 of title 8 of the US code of laws which makes it a federal crime to encourage illegals to live in america. His recently exposed release of 36,000 criminal illegals certainly did that and since some of those released have since committed murder, obama himself can be executed for his violation. That's what the law says so why hasn't he been charged.? He is unquestionably guilty.

I like and respect D'sousa. Hopefully he won't have to serve time in prison.

This is what tyrants do! Disagree, criticize, some charge will be dug up, invented, exaggerated, and the transgressor sent to prison.

I like this from one article:

Prosecutors said D'Souza asked two friends and their spouses to contribute $10,000 each to Long's campaign and then reimbursed them. At the time, campaign finance regulations limited individual donations to a maximum of $5,000 during an election cycle.

One of the friends was Denise Joseph, who was engaged to D'Souza while he was still married to another woman. D'Souza resigned as president of King's College, a small Christian school in New York City, after the media revealed his relationship with Joseph in 2012.

btw, didn't he used to fornicate with Laura Ingraham years ago? Or was that some other rightwing loser...

He made a film slandering the prophet of Democrats
He copped a plea to keep from being put into the poor house defending himself, from a tyrannical regime that uses the apparatus of the state to reward friends and punish enemies.

Welcome to the Union of Soviet States of America.

Howey wants to know if he copped a feel too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that time Dinesh D'Souza made a documentary calling Obama a criminal, but then pled guilty to breaking political law?

Conservative Filmmaker and Scholar Dinesh D?Souza Pleads Guilty | TheBlaze.com

So what do the USMB RWers have to say about this?

They seem to be mostly quiet on this story.

Moderation Note:

Thread merge starts here.

flacaltenn

Gee... [MENTION=30473]flacaltenn[/MENTION] I'll bet you spent a lot of time today merging all those seven or eight threads about where Obama heard the news about the VA, huh?

Forum List

Back