Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

That conservatives would do something as stupid as this letter should surprise no one.
Yes. And I bet that, had they had the chance to sign the letter as well, at least 220 GOP HOR Representatives would have done it. I have never before seen so much looniness in all of my life.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Well, if you had a half-a-barin you'd tilt to that side....You (as most uneducated right wingers) are confusing ISIS (Sunni) bastards with Persians Shia's......Do you realize that Iranians are currently fighting against those very same murderers you show that picture of????

Izzatrite Goober?

So, what you claim is that Obama IZ TWO GOD cause he make nicey with Iran and Shiites want to create an empire to the Euphrates?

You are a leftist, ergo a fucking retard. You made the moronic claim that "one person's "terrorism" is another person's "freedom fight"." I said nothing of Iran in my reply, you drooling baboon.

Fucking leftists, stupid as dog turds, just not as pleasant.

You do realize (well, maybe you don't) that one person's "terrorism" is another person's "freedom fight"?.......After all, were the resistance fighters in WWII terrorists? Were our founding fathers also terrorists against the Brits?

This is your "freedom?"

You democrats are utter scum.
This is your freedom...
cpic.jpeg

This is your Democracy ...any questions

VietsDM0510_468x483.jpg

The Khmer Rouge was "democracy?"

Hey, you might be a filthy liar, but at least you're stupid as a dog turd. :thup:

In other words, you have NO clue of what I wrote.....I understand given your rabid hatred and very low IQ.

The Khmer Rouge was "democracy?"

Hey, you might be a filthy liar, but at least you're stupid as a dog turd. :thup:
Speaking of stupid as a dog turd...one picture was from "freedom" we brought to Iraq...the other from "Democracy" we brought to Vietnam...the Khmer Rouge were in Cambodia ....no pictures of Cambodia were we helped Pol Pot

Speaking of stupid as a dog turd...one picture was from "freedom" we brought to Iraq...the other from "Democracy" we brought to Vietnam...the Khmer Rouge were in Cambodia ....no pictures of Cambodia were we helped Pol Pot

Looked like the killing fields to me, sploogy.

I think I'll not take your word for it.
You are a fucking maroon that was taken at the village of Mi Lai Vietnam ...its a well known photo you are just too ignorant too dense in your stupid.. ...

d09d4a7fd05ca399691b1d9a9a65eb0f.jpg

The Petition won't get anyone arrested but at least now some Liberals will know what the Logan Act actually is.

I'm LOVING all these pissed off Americans talking about Constitutional issues rather than Tom Brady's balls.

You do realize (well, maybe you don't) that one person's "terrorism" is another person's "freedom fight"?.......After all, were the resistance fighters in WWII terrorists? Were our founding fathers also terrorists against the Brits?

This is your "freedom?"
sotloff.jpg

You democrats are utter scum.
people get murdered every 30 seconds why is that one more special ?
cuz it was on tv?

just like you to misinterpret reality..

So then, when are you going to have your Kristalnacht and arrest these usurpers of the won? Sounds to me like all you can do is pout, while we point and laugh at you...

But whatchagfunnado :dunno:
now take your meds .....that's a good boy.....
btw the point and laugh gag has run it's course...

cuz it was on tv?

An American reporter murdered by Islamic terrorists is a tad more important to those who support America than a numbers runner in Tanzania murdered by a rival gang.

I know that whole idea that America matters is something you of the left just can't get behind, but...
he knew the job was dangerous when he took it.
you' are doing a fine job of proving my first comment correct......thanks!

now take your meds .....that's a good boy.....
btw the point and laugh gag has run it's course...

Funny, it isn't me who is ranting about how you're "going to get those Americans" who humiliated the boiking.

Come on duhs, tell us exactly what you're going to do against elected Senators?

I'll make it multiple choice to make it easy on you:

1. Pout
  2. Pout
  3. Pout
obama-pack-up-and-go-home.jpg

Forum List

Back