Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

I think that they respected him a lot more than the metrosexual, Mr. Obama. :D You must admit that the Arabs like to deal with MEN. I am sure that they had more respect for Mr. Bush than they do for Mr. Obama. The poster is right. Obama makes us look weak as a nation. There is no denying that!

If you really honestly think that the Arab World cares about "manliness" from a guy like Bush, you are delusional.

The reason why we look like a weak nation is that we start shit and don't follow through. Bush invaded iraq based on a lie, let the country disintigrate into chaos, then paid a bunch of bribes to the Sunnis to play nice just long enough for us to leave.

No wonder they threw shoes at his ass.

I think that they respected him a lot more than the metrosexual, Mr. Obama. :D You must admit that the Arabs like to deal with MEN. I am sure that they had more respect for Mr. Bush than they do for Mr. Obama. The poster is right. Obama makes us look weak as a nation. There is no denying that!

If you really honestly think that the Arab World cares about "manliness" from a guy like Bush, you are delusional.

The reason why we look like a weak nation is that we start shit and don't follow through. Bush invaded iraq based on a lie, let the country disintigrate into chaos, then paid a bunch of bribes to the Sunnis to play nice just long enough for us to leave.

No wonder they threw shoes at his ass.

Of course they care. They like that manly man stuff. He wasn't a good president either, and that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying those men in the Arab world most certainly do care about and respect a "manly" man.

We look weak as a nation because we have a weak leader.

Nope. obama makes us look like incompetent weaklings. The 47 would prefer to let Iran know that their perception will change very soon.

No actually the 47 just made us look divided and weak. But they sure proved they are more loyal to Israel than the US.
We ARE divided and weak with the current occupant of the Oval Office.

The US used to be respected by our allies and feared by our enemies. What obama doesn't get is that our enemies won't fear or respect someone who kisses their ass. All radical Islam respects is superior fire power and strong leadership.
His negotiating tactics are like negotiating with a man who wants to kill you with a gun and ending up allowing him to stab you in the heart with a blade. He would consider that a win/win situation.

I realize the right doesn't like it, but he was elected president. I am not divided on that at all. Neither should any moron righties. Do you guys want some dictator? Throw out elections? You are traitorous.

Nope. obama makes us look like incompetent weaklings. The 47 would prefer to let Iran know that their perception will change very soon.

No actually the 47 just made us look divided and weak. But they sure proved they are more loyal to Israel than the US.

The US used to be respected by our allies and feared by our enemies. What obama doesn't get is that our enemies won't fear or respect someone who kisses their ass. All radical Islam respects is superior fire power and strong leadership.
His negotiating tactics are like negotiating with a man who wants to kill you with a gun and ending up allowing him to stab you in the heart with a blade. He would consider that a win/win situation.

I realize the right doesn't like it, but he was elected president. I am not divided on that at all. Neither should any moron righties. Do you guys want some dictator? Throw out elections? You are traitorous.

Nobody said that, brainless. If you only had a brain.

Well the 47 senators showed it.

Suuuure. He didn't remember earning a Bronze Star with Valor. :rolleyes: He remembered the event but just forgot about being under fire ... forgot about his boat getting shot up ... forgot about how it was common for vietcong to open fire after boats hit mines ... forgot about being given a medal ...

Except his boat wasn't shot up and he thought he was given the medal for coming to the aid of another boat that hit a mine.
Sure, uh-huh :rolleyes:

Let's get back to some measure of sanity (maybe)

IF an agreement is reached stating that Iran will halt her nuclear ambitions for TEN years.......then, if the agreement is breached (and have NO doubt that we WOULD know....we have enough informants on the ground) wouldn't we then be MORE justified in increasing sanctions or even bombing than we are now??????

Without ANY agreement, Iran gains the upper hand in doing whatever it wants and can simply state to her citizens that it has tried and the west did not want to compromise.....

I know that the above does not "appease" the war hawks....but too freakin' bad.

No they did not. They are expressing their disapproval of the Obama administration wanting to make deals with a known terrorist state run by a bunch of complete religious fanatical nutcases, and I completely agree with them.

IF an agreement is reached stating that Iran will halt her nuclear ambitions for TEN years.......then, if the agreement is breached (and have NO doubt that we WOULD know....we have enough informants on the ground) wouldn't we then be MORE justified in increasing sanctions or even bombing than we are now??????

Without ANY agreement, Iran gains the upper hand in doing whatever it wants and can simply state to her citizens that it has tried and the west did not want to compromise.....

No, we should never agree to a nuclear Iran. That is stupid beyond belief. Of course Iran would breach any agreements. You people cannot be this dumb, can you?

Not only would they have the upper hand, but our disloyal Republicans just handed Iran a justifiable excuse to not make any deal with the U.S., since we made it crystal clear we can't be trusted. Either way, they would have forged ahead with any nuclear ambitions they already had, but now, we're the bad guys who can't be trusted to keep our word.

No, we should never agree to a nuclear Iran. That is stupid beyond belief. Of course Iran would breach any agreements. You people cannot be this dumb, can you?
Umm, you can't stop them from becoming nuclear.

No they did not. They are expressing their disapproval of the Obama administration wanting to make deals with a known terrorist state run by a bunch of complete religious fanatical nutcases, and I completely agree with them.

He was elected President. Nobody elected these senators to butt into foreign affairs. They are acting like children and making the whole country look bad. Who would blame the rest of the world if we are left out of these discussions in the future?

If we were smart, we would. Mark my words, they are going to be SO MUCH trouble for everyone in the world in the future. Just wait and see.

He was elected President. Nobody elected these senators to butt into foreign affairs. They are acting like children and making the whole country look bad. Who would blame the rest of the world if we are left out of these discussions in the future?

Well, since we are the daddy of the world, I highly doubt that would ever happen. They all rely and depend on the United States.

And BTW, senators are also elected officials BRAIN. :rolleyes-41: And yes, they can speak out against the president in regards to what their constituents want. The president is NOT a dictator.

What we need is an agreement so they realize they don't need and shouldn't want one. No agreement and they feel they need one.

And BTW, senators are also elected officials BRAIN. :rolleyes-41: And yes, they can speak out against the president in regards to what their constituents want. The president is NOT a dictator.

Yes elected in a state, not nationally. The whole country elected Obama. Speak out yes, send a letter to a foreign country no. They are an embarrassment.

Iran is run by a bunch of shady nutjobs. You cannot trust them at all. They say one thing and do the complete opposite.

Who do you people think is funding ISIS? Lol.

If we were smart, we would. Mark my words, they are going to be SO MUCH trouble for everyone in the world in the future. Just wait and see.
There's no way we can. They reportedly have sites all around their country, many, if not most, underground.

Yes elected in a state, not nationally. The whole country elected Obama. Speak out yes, send a letter to a foreign country no. They are an embarrassment.

No, sorry, Obama is the embarrassment for ever even considering to deal with Iran regarding nuclear power. The answer should be a firm NO.

Forum List

Back