"Republicans already racing to fill Trump power vacuum"

The R Party establishment never liked Trump and now that he’s done, will dump him like yesterday’s garbage.

However, Don has a devoted following that the R Party establishment probably thinks has no where to go, but stay R voters. Much like the D Party treats blacks. All they have to do is claim the Ds are commies, and these voters stay on the R plantation. Easy peasy.

Another problem is both the R establishment and Donny don’t give two shits about their voters needs or demands. Just like the D party establishment, they only care about pleasing their wealthy donors.

I'd guess that Trumpsters would agree with me that the writer is clueless on this:
They toss out names like Scott, Ducey and Jane Timken (?). I've also heard Cotton and others. This is nuts. No one person has had as much power in a political party as Donald Trump himself has in, maybe forever. He'll stay at the very forefront of the party with his media, and no candidate goes far with his explicit blessing. Hell, I'd put Don Jr. above anyone else in the party as a nominee. If not Trump himself. Or Ivanka. Or, hell, Baron. Eric and Tiffany in the cabinet.

Seems to me that anyone who doesn't see that Trump owns this party isn't paying attention.
Trump's children are all retarded. Only the biggest fools would vote for those know-nothings.
And? :cool:

I hope you're wrong. They can't be that stupid, can they?
I don't think there's any doubt about it. And if he forms a media group as rumored, he'll personally be all over it, and they'll swallow every word, as they do now.

I'd guess that Trumpsters would agree with me that the writer is clueless on this:
They toss out names like Scott, Ducey and Jane Timken (?). I've also heard Cotton and others. This is nuts. No one person has had as much power in a political party as Donald Trump himself has in, maybe forever. He'll stay at the very forefront of the party with his media, and no candidate goes far with his explicit blessing. Hell, I'd put Don Jr. above anyone else in the party as a nominee. If not Trump himself. Or Ivanka. Or, hell, Baron. Eric and Tiffany in the cabinet.

Seems to me that anyone who doesn't see that Trump owns this party isn't paying attention.
Trump's children are all retarded. Only the biggest fools would vote for those know-nothings.
And? :cool:
I don't see any of them grabbing the GOP nomination for 2024. Way too stupid.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said on Sunday that President Trump remains “without question, the most powerful voice” in the GOP.

“He will have an enormous impact on our party going forward. I believe the great majority of people who voted for Donald Trump want to make sure that his principles and his policies are pursued,” Romney told host Chuck Todd on NBC's “Meet the Press.” “He’s not disappearing by any means. He’s the 900-pound gorilla when it comes to the Republican Party.”

I'd put anyone willing to blow the dog whistle loud enough with just the right amount of plausible deniability as the likely 2024 nominee...

Maybe Trump Jr......but David Duke can sneak up and take this away from him with the right rehabilitation campaign...

Whatever happens to the republicans after Trump slouches off is not going to include any plans to better serve America. They will find the laziest way possible to hold power, it's their only talent.
Republicans will do anything to retain power no matter how wrong, unethical, or dishonest.

I'd put anyone willing to blow the dog whistle loud enough with just the right amount of plausible deniability...

Maybe Trump Jr......but David Duke can sneak up and take this away from him with the right rehabilitation campaign...
The Trumpsters have virtually all the power in the party right now, so their top three choices are probably:
  1. Donald
  2. Donald Jr.
  3. Ivanka
Seriously. Imagine being a GOP politician right now. If you want to keep your job, you have to fall in line behind an ignorant buffoon. They're terrified of him.

You’ll get your chance... in 2024.
If democrats are allowed to cheat in future elections as they have in the past we will be a one-party dictatorship in washington by by 2024

the future for democracy in America will be decided now
That’s crazy. You’re gonna have to accept 7M more people disagree with you than agree and they are distributed enough in states to win electoral landslide. You can’t fight reality through delusion.

I'd put anyone willing to blow the dog whistle loud enough with just the right amount of plausible deniability...

The Trumpsters have virtually all the power in the party right now, so their top three choices are probably:
  1. Donald
  2. Donald Jr.
  3. Ivanka
Seriously. Imagine being a GOP politician right now. If you want to keep your job, you have to fall in line behind an ignorant buffoon. They're terrified of him.
Correction, they are not terrified of Trump -- they are terrified of their own voters...

The voters that they have spent the past 30 or so years feeding a constant diet of disinformation, outright lies, xenophobia, racism and other assortments of bullshit....and now they have to reap it....

That is why I always said the Lincoln project folks should have been called the Frankenstien project -- because all they really are -- are spin doctors laughing behind our backs at the monster they created....

Once Trump leaves no one pays attention to anything he says. Graham and Cruz will see to that.

You, candyass, Mac-shithead, Daryl Klunt are so unbelievably stupid. You never bio search a single one of these so called "reporters" to find out their background or if they have an ax to grind . Isenstadt is just another "light in the loafers" registered commiecrat and a CFR mouthpiece. Trump should fight this every inch of the way because the more you look into the issues (oddly enough, mostly only in battleground states) why is it that you have ballots being delivered at 4 AM in Michigan when they "counting" was allegedly stopped for the night? Poll inspectors were not allowed to see mail-in ballots before they were tabulated. Leftards would be soiling themselves with indignant rage if the roles were reversed, they would burn up anything that was flammable and steal anything that wasn't nailed down.

P.S Over half the voters in this country will never accept Pedo Joe, the Chi-com puppet no matter how the media attempts to paint the perverted sack of shit.
You are engaged in discussion with the mentally ill; cease.

Once Trump leaves no one pays attention to anything he says. Graham and Cruz will see to that.

You, candyass, Mac-shithead, Daryl Klunt are so unbelievably stupid. You never bio search a single one of these so called "reporters" to find out their background or if they have an ax to grind . Isenstadt is just another "light in the loafers" registered commiecrat and a CFR mouthpiece. Trump should fight this every inch of the way because the more you look into the issues (oddly enough, mostly only in battleground states) why is it that you have ballots being delivered at 4 AM in Michigan when they "counting" was allegedly stopped for the night? Poll inspectors were not allowed to see mail-in ballots before they were tabulated. Leftards would be soiling themselves with indignant rage if the roles were reversed, they would burn up anything that was flammable and steal anything that wasn't nailed down.

P.S Over half the voters in this country will never accept Pedo Joe, the Chi-com puppet no matter how the media attempts to paint the perverted sack of shit.

Graham and Cruz are positioning themselves to take over Trump's support. If you can't see that........................

1. Donald
  2. Donald Jr.
  3. Ivanka
No way. The R establishment has already dumped Don.

For once I agree with you.

It's Trump's party now.

The media bias...96% negative press. The Russian Collusion Hoax. The bogus impeachment. The voter fraud. The blatant scheming and machinations by Democrats and the Deep State to remove him from power. You've created a martyr.

And after all that...he INCREASED his vote totals from 2016 by 8,000,000 votes.

Democrats lost seats in the House and failed to flip the Senate.

They also failed to flip a single state legislative body...but the Republicans did.

Now the Republicans have total control of the redistricting process in 28 states...almost assuring Republican control of the House in 2022.

And as long as Republicans hold the Senate...even if the Biden and the Democrats manage to steal the election...which is far from certain...Biden is a wounded lame duck in his first term...viewed as a Usurper by 70 million Americans and with a hostile Senate to contend with.

You've managed to wound our General...but you've lost the war.

So much energy was expended on "Orange Man Bad" that you lost on every other front.

6-3 Supreme Court.

Lost house seats.

Failed to flip the Senate.

Failed to flip a single state legislative body in a redistricting year.

At best, elected through fraud a wounded, first term lame duck, plagiarizing, gaffe machine, viewed as a corrupt and illegitimate usurper and thief.

And created a martyr in President Trump that you're never getting rid off.

This may well be the best political example of a pyrrhic victory in American history.

It's Trump's party now.

The media bias...96% negative press. The Russian Collusion Hoax. The bogus impeachment. The voter fraud. The blatant scheming and machinations by Democrats and the Deep State to remove him from power. You've created a martyr.

They also failed to flip a single state legislative body...but the Republicans did.

Now the Republicans have total control of the redistricting process in 28 states...almost assuring Republican control of the House in 2022.

And as long as Republicans hold the Senate...even if the Biden and the Democrats manage to steal the election...which is far from certain...Biden is a wounded lame duck in his first term...viewed as a Usurper by 70 million Americans and with a hostile Senate to contend with.

So much energy was expended on "Orange Man Bad" that you lost on every other front.

6-3 Supreme Court.

Lost house seats.

Elected through fraud a wounded, first term lame duck, plagiarizing, gaffe machine, viewed as a corrupt and illegitimate usurper and thief.

This may well be the best political example of a pyrrhic victory in American history.
wow

It's Trump's party now.

6-3 Supreme Court.

Lost house seats.

Elected through fraud a wounded, first term lame duck, plagiarizing, gaffe machine, viewed as a corrupt and illegitimate usurper and thief.

wow
Wow is an understatement.

And If you think that's bad...it's about to get worse...

The Democrats are going to have to cut the progressives loose or lose forever. I can't imagine the civil war that is going to unleash inside the Democrat Party.

While on the Republican side...they'll stick with Trump. The election fraud allows Republicans an out. Trump didn't lose...the election was stolen. Americans love an underdog. And it was obvious Trump was a successful Republican President. If he wasn't, why did the left hate him so much?

Surely you can see this.

Whether you personally believe it is irrelevant.

It is a fact that the Democrats underperformed. In the days before the election they were talking about flipping 10 or more Senate seats...and expanding their House majority.

It is a fact that there have been meaningful and consequential voting irregularities.

It is a fact the Democrats spent billions and came up dry. The problem isn't the money...it's the message.

The Dems are already in the process of blaming the progressives and the Right is in the process of canonizing Trump.

Last edited:

Graham and Cruz are positioning themselves to take over Trump's support. If you can't see that........................
DUH! They’re neo-Cons!

DUH! They’re neo-Cons!

So which one do you suppose it will be?

That’s crazy. You’re gonna have to accept 7M more people disagree with you than agree and they are distributed enough in states to win electoral landslide.
We are not a direct democracy

you can pile up 200 million biden votes in california if dems can stuff that many illegal ballots and it doesent mean a thing

Forum List

Back