Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it does, mischaracterization is to change what was actually said...change and alter mean the same thing.... and i notice you failed to respond to the CBS link YOU provided.

i laugh at how dumb you.

Synthia is a hack, and in full panic. She is wildly throwing out ANYTHING is a vain hope that it will derail the prosecution of Obama's lies.

Synthia is desperate - as is the entire Obamunist regime.

no kidding. i've seen anyone who claims that changing something is not altering something.

i question whether this person passed 5th grade.

Actually, it is true.

Your OP is an attempt to obfuscate, to cloud the issue.

Folks who have identified Obama scandals, and have suggested that Obama is Nixon-like include arch liberals Joe Klein, former New York Times general counsel James Goodale, constitutional lawyer Glenn Greenwald, Jonathan Turley – perhaps the top constitutional law expert in the United States,...
Top Constitutional Experts: Obama Is Worse than Nixon | Washington's Blog

....Liberal radio host Bill Press is calling for Obama to fire Eric Holder. Charley Rangel says, “No one believes that the president has given us a sufficient answer [to the IRS and DOJ scandals].”
» Stunner: who is suddenly telling liberal jackals to attack Obama? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Dana Milbank puts it: “Nixon was a control freak. Obama seems to be the opposite: He wants no control over the actions of his administration. As the president distances himself from the actions of ‘independent’ figures within his administration, he’s creating a power vacuum in which lower officials behave as though anything goes.” That’s not exculpatory: a president is responsible for the abuses of his administration whether he orders them directly or simply creates the conditions in which they can happen.
Obama: Nixon in Reverse | The American Conservative

Your own kith and kin are painting you as the dim-wit you are.

Everything article you posted has a conservative bias.

Oh, good....the moron with the 000 IQ is looking for a way to find all those Liberals in the post are now conservative.....

Dunce.

Oh, good....the moron with the 000 IQ is looking for a way to find all those Liberals in the post are now conservative.....

Dunce.

I don't see how I am supposed to be swayed by liberals criticizing Obama. You don't give Obama credit for anything which is an indication of your own stupidity and willful ignorance.

You have a point.

Unfortunately, it's on top of your head.

"I don't see how I am supposed to be swayed by liberals..."

Yeah...you do.
That's why your earlier post attempted to paint them as conservative.

So....let's review:

You're both stupid and dishonest.

Considering your constellation of skills, it's difficult to see how is it possible for you to decide whether to defecate or to wind your watch....

The sources you gave were conservative you dumb fuck. They included quotes from liberals criticizing Obama as if that is supposed to be evidence that the controversy is an actual scandal. The fact that you believe that crap is evidence is, again, an indication of your stupidity and willful ignorance.

None of that changed the FACT that Obama was AWOL when the attacks happened and he lied aboiut them subsequently. He's in fact STILL lying about them.

Actually, it is true.

Your OP is an attempt to obfuscate, to cloud the issue.

Folks who have identified Obama scandals, and have suggested that Obama is Nixon-like include arch liberals Joe Klein, former New York Times general counsel James Goodale, constitutional lawyer Glenn Greenwald, Jonathan Turley – perhaps the top constitutional law expert in the United States,...
Top Constitutional Experts: Obama Is Worse than Nixon | Washington's Blog

....Liberal radio host Bill Press is calling for Obama to fire Eric Holder. Charley Rangel says, “No one believes that the president has given us a sufficient answer [to the IRS and DOJ scandals].”
» Stunner: who is suddenly telling liberal jackals to attack Obama? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Dana Milbank puts it: “Nixon was a control freak. Obama seems to be the opposite: He wants no control over the actions of his administration. As the president distances himself from the actions of ‘independent’ figures within his administration, he’s creating a power vacuum in which lower officials behave as though anything goes.” That’s not exculpatory: a president is responsible for the abuses of his administration whether he orders them directly or simply creates the conditions in which they can happen.
Obama: Nixon in Reverse | The American Conservative

Your own kith and kin are painting you as the dim-wit you are.

OOOH! Beltway pundits said it, so it must be true! :lol:

Refute the OP. You can't. Hack.

Liberal pundits who, unlike you, actually have some cachet.

Their considered opinions, versus your membership in the Anti-Mensa Society.

Shall we review the considered opinions of Liberal pundits regarding the Bush administration? :lol:

Will you agree with them, because they have 'cachet'?

(I notice 'cachet' is your new word - did they feature it on Blue's Clues?)

You're a hack.

Out of all the "scandals" Republicans namely Issa, have been piling on, I believe Benghazi was their great hope for successfully taking Hillary out of the picture for 2016.

Sorry about their luck once again. :clap2:

People on the right say that they do not like Obama because he is inept. Look at how inept the Republicans are in their attempt to get Obama.

Remember that their stated primary mission for four whole years was ensure that Obama was a one-term president.
Four years working on one goal and they failed.

Everything article you posted has a conservative bias.

Dunce.

I don't see how I am supposed to be swayed by liberals criticizing Obama. You don't give Obama credit for anything which is an indication of your own stupidity and willful ignorance.

You have a point.

Yeah...you do.

So....let's review:

Considering your constellation of skills, it's difficult to see how is it possible for you to decide whether to defecate or to wind your watch....

The sources you gave were conservative you dumb fuck. They included quotes from liberals criticizing Obama as if that is supposed to be evidence that the controversy is an actual scandal. The fact that you believe that crap is evidence is, again, an indication of your stupidity and willful ignorance.

Oooo.....the language!

I must have really hit a nerve, huh?
Great.

Now, this is surely beyond your ken, but it it mighty interesting that for years, you Leftists claimed that any criticism of Obama must be based on his skin color!

Now look:

Joe Klein
New York Times general counsel James Goodale,
super lib Glenn Greenwald
constitutional law expert Jonathan Turley
Liberal radio host Bill Press
Representative Charley Rangel
WaPo columnist Dana Milbank

....have all become black-hating, two-holes-in a pillowcase short of KKK racists!!!

And all those "racists" criticize Obama....correctly so....and all you can say is that conservative venues have quoted them?????

The stupidest people on this board are on your side of the aisle....and you're an embarrassment even to them!

OOOH! Beltway pundits said it, so it must be true! :lol:

Refute the OP. You can't. Hack.

Liberal pundits who, unlike you, actually have some cachet.

Their considered opinions, versus your membership in the Anti-Mensa Society.

Shall we review the considered opinions of Liberal pundits regarding the Bush administration? :lol:

Will you agree with them, because they have 'cachet'?

(I notice 'cachet' is your new word - did they feature it on Blue's Clues?)

You're a hack.

"Shall we review the considered opinions of Liberal pundits regarding the Bush administration?"

Well...unless you are about to provide posts where you disagreed with them at that time....this post becomes one more in a long line of your maladroit posts.

Oh....no!

Did I just drive you to the dictionary again???

You're not a complete idiot -- some parts are missing.

Merged two identical threads.

Dunce.

You have a point.

Yeah...you do.

So....let's review:

Oooo.....the language!

I must have really hit a nerve, huh?
Great.

Now, this is surely beyond your ken, but it it mighty interesting that for years, you Leftists claimed that any criticism of Obama must be based on his skin color!

Now look:

Joe Klein
New York Times general counsel James Goodale,
super lib Glenn Greenwald
constitutional law expert Jonathan Turley
Liberal radio host Bill Press
Representative Charley Rangel
WaPo columnist Dana Milbank

....have all become black-hating, two-holes-in a pillowcase short of KKK racists!!!

And all those "racists" criticize Obama....correctly so....and all you can say is that conservative venues have quoted them?????

The stupidest people on this board are on your side of the aisle....and you're an embarrassment even to them!

Yeah, that's it. You hit a nerve :cuckoo:

Are you really this stupid? Do you think that liberals have a meeting every month to decide what we all believe? What is this bullshit about any criticism on Obama is based on skin color? I NEVER said that. The fact that you think I believe that simply because I am a liberal is (dare I say it again?) an indication of your stupidity and willful ignorance.

You are too easy.

One day after The White House released 100 pages of Benghazi emails, a report has surfaced alleging that Republicans released a set with altered text.

CBS News reported Thursday that leaked versions sent out by the GOP last Friday had visible differences than Wednesday's official batch. Two correspondences that were singled out in the report came from National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes and State Department Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland.

The GOP version of Rhodes' comment, according to CBS News: "We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don't want to undermine the FBI investigation."

The White House email: "We need to resolve this in a way that respects all of the relevant equities, particularly the investigation."

More: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims - By Chris Gentilviso

If true, why would Republicans alter Benghazi emails?

You liberal scum are sooooo predictable what a joke...LMAO

Sounds like we need another investigation...into Republican activities regarding the Benghazi inquiry.

None of that changed the FACT that Obama was AWOL when the attacks happened and he lied aboiut them subsequently. He's in fact STILL lying about them.

Nothing in that statement is even remotely true.

However:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]Now watch this drive! - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah..that really happened.

:clap2:

Out of all the "scandals" Republicans namely Issa, have been piling on, I believe Benghazi was their great hope for successfully taking Hillary out of the picture for 2016.

Sorry about their luck once again. :clap2:

People on the right say that they do not like Obama because he is inept. Look at how inept the Republicans are in their attempt to get Obama.

Remember that their stated primary mission for four whole years was ensure that Obama was a one-term president.
Four years working on one goal and they failed.

Goal changed.

New Goal: Impeachment and removal from office.

Gotta love it.

OH NO!!!

Not another attack by a Liberal????

Yup....it is:

"I’ve been told today by several reporters that President Obama’s White House counsel, Kathryn Ruemmler, knew for several days — perhaps weeks —that some Internal Revenue Service officials were engaging in political targeting of conservative groups, and that she did not tell the president as soon as she knew even partial reports about the story.

With all due respect to someone who has impeccable legal credentials, if she did have such foreknowledge and didn’t inform the president immediately, I respectfully suggest Ms. Ruemmler is in the wrong job and that she should resign."

White House counsel should resign if she knew about IRS abuses - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Does this count as further evidence of corruption?

"The State Department, under Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton, created an arrangement for her longtime aide and confidante Huma Abedin to work for private clients as a consultant while serving as a top adviser in the department.

Ms. Abedin did not disclose the arrangement — or how much income she earned — on her financial report. It requires officials to make public any significant sources of income."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/17/n...g-work-done-while-a-state-dept-aide.html?_r=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back