Republicans are on edge about the economy.

Hardcore partisan ideologues regularly demean our country, our Prez, and this economy, and set their hair aflame while screaming "recession, recession" (not to be confused with "Russia, Russia" or "racist, racist").

Hardcore partisan ideologues: Party over country, zero credibility.
Of course your republican friends including the McConnell scum treated our great president Obama with kid gloves

Mitch McConnell took the gloves OFF after Barry made it quite clear that he wasn't going to work with Republicans with his "Elections have consequences...I won!" speech. Funny how Obama changed his tune on that whole elections have consequences narrative as soon as the Democrats got "shellacked" in the first mid-term elections! Then his new speech was "I have a pen and a phone!" and the elections DIDN'T mean a thing! Then you wonder why the GOP didn't want to work with him? Obama got what he deserved. He played "fuck you!" politics when he had control of the House and Senate and then ignored the will of the voters when they responded to his agenda!

McConnell is an asshole who denies even his own party members requests to consider bills before the Senate.

Which ones?
How about interference with our elections ?Moscow mitch the sob says states not gov't should be responsible ???He is a prick of misery
When Democrats talk about election interference they mean people they disagree with posting things they don't like on the "internet". American Democrats want the Internet to work like how the Chinese Democrats have it set up.

Hardcore partisan ideologues regularly demean our country, our Prez, and this economy, and set their hair aflame while screaming "recession, recession" (not to be confused with "Russia, Russia" or "racist, racist").

Of course your republican friends including the McConnell scum treated our great president Obama with kid gloves

Mitch McConnell took the gloves OFF after Barry made it quite clear that he wasn't going to work with Republicans with his "Elections have consequences...I won!" speech. Funny how Obama changed his tune on that whole elections have consequences narrative as soon as the Democrats got "shellacked" in the first mid-term elections! Then his new speech was "I have a pen and a phone!" and the elections DIDN'T mean a thing! Then you wonder why the GOP didn't want to work with him? Obama got what he deserved. He played "fuck you!" politics when he had control of the House and Senate and then ignored the will of the voters when they responded to his agenda!

McConnell is an asshole who denies even his own party members requests to consider bills before the Senate.

Which ones?
How about interference with our elections ?

I believe the Democrats are even now being investigated on that very issue. Patience.

Mitch McConnell took the gloves OFF after Barry made it quite clear that he wasn't going to work with Republicans with his "Elections have consequences... I won!" speech ...
Stop trying to paint republican filth as the ""mr good guys "" we all know republicans in particular are jobs over country...
Imagine how anti-American are those filthy Repubs who believe jobs and prosperity are good for this country and its people.

You're a fucking IDIOT, Comrade Ed

Mitch McConnell took the gloves OFF after Barry made it quite clear that he wasn't going to work with Republicans with his "Elections have consequences... I won!" speech ...
Stop trying to paint republican filth as the ""mr good guys "" we all know republicans in particular are jobs over country...
Imagine how anti-American are those filthy Repubs who believe jobs and prosperity are good for this country and its people.

as are your pos in the senate and your fucking imbecile in the wh that ah's support

as are your pos in the senate and your fucking imbecile in the wh that ah's support

And you too satin you schmuck

Trump hasn't got that much other than the economy.

Other than the Democrats being batshit crazy at the moment, which could be enough.
You really think he'll win Mich Wisc and Penn again when he won them last time by only a 72k total?? I don't ,but I've been wrong before ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,once or twice ....LOL

Hardcore partisan ideologues regularly overstate the strength of the economy and downplay/dismiss any weakness when their guy is in the White House.

Hardcore partisan ideologues regularly overstate the weakness of the economy and downplay/dismiss any strength when the other guy is in the White House.

Stop trying to paint republican filth as the ""mr good guys "" we all know republicans in particular are jobs over country and as far as your senate was under obama how are they now under trump with that pos mcconnell leading the way?

Did that post make sense to you, Ed? I don't have clue what you were trying to say!

Other than the Democrats being batshit crazy at the moment, which could be enough.
You really think he'll win Mich Wisc and Penn again when he won them last time by only a 72k total?? I don't ,but I've been wrong before ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,once or twice ....LOL

Do you really think blue collar workers are going to vote for a far left Democratic candidate that could care less about them and their jobs? The Democratic Party used to be about workers...now it's about those who don't work and illegals.

Which ones?
How about interference with our elections ?Moscow mitch the sob says states not gov't should be responsible ???He is a prick of misery

Interference in our elections? Ah, you mean like China targeting specific parts of our economy trying to cost Trump the election in 2020? So they can have another Democrat in office who will let them go right on screwing the US over? Why is it that you on the left don't care about THAT interference?

Do you really think blue collar workers are going to vote for a far left Democratic candidate that could care less about them and their jobs? The Democratic Party used to be about workers...now it's about those who don't work and illegals.
LOL Look for the union label

LOL Look for the union label

Blue collar voters looked at what you leftists are doing, Eddie and went with the other guy! You think that will change when you're running Warren, Sanders or Harris? Dream on...

Which ones?

Interference in our elections? Ah, you mean like China targeting specific parts of our economy trying to cost Trump the election in 2020? So they can have another Democrat in office who will let them go right on screwing the US over? Why is it that you on the left don't care about THAT interference?
Turn about is fair play Russia and Putin got their man as President and we can all see ,,except blind republicans how trump pays him back

Which ones?

Turn about is fair play Russia and Putin got their man as President and we can all see ,,except blind republicans how trump pays him back

Trump hasn't given Russia diddly! What payback are you talking about?

China is blatantly trying to influence our election so that they can get someone in office who won't play hard ball with them and you describe that as "fair play"?

Hardcore partisan ideologues regularly overstate the strength of the economy and downplay/dismiss any weakness when their guy is in the White House.

Hardcore partisan ideologues regularly overstate the weakness of the economy and downplay/dismiss any strength when the other guy is in the White House.

Stop trying to paint republican filth as the ""mr good guys "" we all know republicans in particular are jobs over country and as far as your senate was under obama how are they now under trump with that pos mcconnell leading the way?

Did that post make sense to you, Ed? I don't have clue what you were trying to say!
Sorry,,forget about it Not enough time in the day for me to bash republicans like they deserve

Which ones?

China is blatantly trying to influence our election so that they can get someone in office who won't play hard ball with them and you describe that as "fair play"?
Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli intelligence officer says

Which ones?

Just recently ,,,Trying to get the murderers back into G7 Believing russian scum over our FBI Doing NOTHING about russian influencing our elections etc etc etc

Which ones?

Just recently ,,,Trying to get the murderers back into G7 Believing russian scum over our FBI Doing NOTHING about russian influencing our elections etc etc etc

Funny how Barack Obama was stating that he wasn't worried about Russian meddling in our election right up to the point where Hillary Clinton LOST the election and THEN it became a crisis to you on the left, Ed! It's obvious that Russians helping Glenn Simpson and Richard Steele fabricate and put out those phony dossiers on Trump wasn't a problem with the Obama White House! Amazing how that works with you on the left!

Now China is blatantly targeting specific parts of our economy with their tariffs in an attempt to replace Donald Trump with someone who will let them continue to screw over the US...and you have ZERO problem with that happening!

Funny how Barack Obama was stating that he wasn't worried about Russian meddling in our election right up to the point where Hillary Clinton LOST the election and THEN it became a crisis to you on the left, Ed! It's obvious that Russians helping Glenn Simpson and Richard Steele fabricate and put out those phony dossiers on Trump wasn't a problem with the Obama White House! Amazing how that works with you on the left!

Now China is blatantly targeting specific parts of our economy with their tariffs in an attempt to replace Donald Trump with someone who will let them continue to screw over the US...and you have ZERO problem with that happening!
None at all Evidently you didn't hear the garbage in our WH say there's nothing wrong with taking help from foreign countries

None at all Evidently you didn't hear the garbage in our WH say there's nothing wrong with taking help from foreign countries

So you admit that China IS working to undermine our elections to put someone into office that they think will let them keep abusing the US through trade but you're OK with that? Why is that OK, Eddie? You're triggered because you think Russia might be influencing our elections but don't care about China doing exactly that?

Forum List

Back