Republicans Awash In White Supremacist Money

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Notice that a white supremacist organization funds Republican candidates. And when they are caed what they are, the whining starts. This racist group has funded republicans like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. There are others too. Yet republicans get apoplectic when their party is accurately described as the party of racism.

Another day, another "I hate whitey" thread from IQ2...

giphy.webp

Notice that a white supremacist organization funds Republican candidates. And when they are caed what they are, the whining starts. This racist group has funded republicans like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. There are others too. Yet republicans get apoplectic when their party is accurately described as the party of racism.

Chunky Yogurt? LOL.

You realize he is so radical and racist he hates Biden for funding Israel, because he hates Jews with a passion.

Awash in whiteness... Thank God not every black man is as dumb as IM2 ...
90-95 percent of the black men in America are like me. You don't see any of the other black men here teling me how wrong I am. I understand that you racists think you kow more about blacks than we know about ourselves, but you have been wrong since 1619.

90-95 percent of the black men in America are like me. You don't see any of the other black men here teling me how wrong I am. I understand that you racists think you kow more about blacks than we know about ourselves, but you have been wrong since 1619.
90-95% of black men hate whites?

Forum List

Back