Republicans better stop being complacement if they intend to stay relevant

What’s that supposed to mean...what do they look like?
Are these his supporters?
I meant looking at what they do, not their appearance.
What they do?
Like busting their ass to preserve and protect all that made America the greatest nation on earth?
I've certainly never seen any of that happening.

You’ve never “seen” Conservatives protect statues from being desecrated by Leftists?
You’ve never seen them defend religious rights?
Defend capitalism?
Defend our constitutional rights?
Fight anarchy in “autonomous zones”?
Fight to keep a level of normalcy established?
You’ve never seen them support America’s right to sovereignty?

Are you deaf and blind?

Pretty vague stuff except for your first one where some asshole ran his car through a crowd of people and the anti-Semitic taunts all in order to preserve honoring enemies of the Union.

You need perceive the facts I’ve illustrated as vague...if you allow yourself to see them in total clarity you’d have to admit how fucked in the head you are. I get it...you people must self manipulate or you expose your own twisted belief systems.

Yes, its' your argument and you should go into more detail.

I did for your first one and you've seemed to not be interested in defending it. But you think being American is preserving statues many of which were erected in the Jim Crowe South honoring enemies of the country who fought the Union for the right to expand slavery.

You should open a thread discussing slavery and the Jim Crowe south so I can tell / show you how all of America’s blacks of today are major beneficiaries of their ancestors hard work. To prove otherwise you can tell me how many have gone home to Africa to live that amazing life they missed out on.

FOR NOW, in this thread we’ll continue discussing Republican complacency.
Send me a link when you open that thread...thanks in advance.

There may be far too many in this nation who are just too fascinated by change, too fascinated by appeasing fringe factions / abnormals, too many foreigners who do not harbor America’s core principle / value systems...too many who do not know, understand, respect and appreciate the ‘American Way’ and all that made us the greatest nation on earth.
I believe we may be outnumbered by the Change America / Hate America population
Unbelievable. The demographic shift was predicted long ago and has been talked about for at least a decade. And now, when the point of no return has already been long passed, you seem to be surprised what is going on around you.

What is this “demographic shift” you speak of and is it or has it been good for America in general? Where can you show us its benefit for Americans by and large?
If you can’t demonstrate how it’s good for America, I ask how/why you would or could support such a movement?
The demographic shift is a term which describes the ongoing changes of racial makeup of the US. In the second half of this century, the White Americans will become a minority in the US. Some presume that this will result in political and social changes of the US.

I dont consider this 'good'. But this is the process which is already underway.

If you can admit that this “demographic change” is detrimental or ‘not good’ for the U.S. wouldn’t you want to impede its progress in any way possible?

What’s that supposed to mean...what do they look like?
Are these his supporters?
I meant looking at what they do, not their appearance.
What they do?
Like busting their ass to preserve and protect all that made America the greatest nation on earth?
I've certainly never seen any of that happening.

You’ve never “seen” Conservatives protect statues from being desecrated by Leftists?
You’ve never seen them defend religious rights?
Defend capitalism?
Defend our constitutional rights?
Fight anarchy in “autonomous zones”?
Fight to keep a level of normalcy established?
You’ve never seen them support America’s right to sovereignty?

Are you deaf and blind?

Pretty vague stuff except for your first one where some asshole ran his car through a crowd of people and the anti-Semitic taunts all in order to preserve honoring enemies of the Union.

You need perceive the facts I’ve illustrated as vague...if you allow yourself to see them in total clarity you’d have to admit how fucked in the head you are. I get it...you people must self manipulate or you expose your own twisted belief systems.

Yes, its' your argument and you should go into more detail.

I did for your first one and you've seemed to not be interested in defending it. But you think being American is preserving statues many of which were erected in the Jim Crowe South honoring enemies of the country who fought the Union for the right to expand slavery.

You should open a thread discussing slavery and the Jim Crowe south so I can tell / show you how all of America’s blacks of today are major beneficiaries of their ancestors hard work. To prove otherwise you can tell me how many have gone home to Africa to live that amazing life they missed out on.

No, you actually brought it up, I'm just not agreeing with you.

FOR NOW, in this thread we’ll continue discussing Republican complacency.
Send me a link when you open that thread...thanks in advance.

Complacency is wasting your time trying to convince everyone else of election fraud when it's obvious that didn't happen. Keep spinning your wheels on that.

Complacency is wasting your time trying to convince everyone else of election fraud when it's obvious that didn't happen. Keep spinning your wheels on that.

LefTard Logic:
“Ofcourse we’ve seen the videos showing fraud and corruption, ofcouse we’ve heard and read the testimony from witnesses who watched or participated in the fraud and corruption...but, but, but...we swear there was no fraud or corruption...Yet, despite Robert Muellers findings, the lack of videos and damning testimonials we know there was Russian collusion...Yep, we swear we’re credible.”

Please go start that “slavery” thread...I can’t wait to illustrate how slavery in America was/is the best thing that ever happened for today’s American blacks.

There may be far too many in this nation who are just too fascinated by change, too fascinated by appeasing fringe factions / abnormals, too many foreigners who do not harbor America’s core principle / value systems...too many who do not know, understand, respect and appreciate the ‘American Way’ and all that made us the greatest nation on earth.
I believe we may be outnumbered by the Change America / Hate America population
Unbelievable. The demographic shift was predicted long ago and has been talked about for at least a decade. And now, when the point of no return has already been long passed, you seem to be surprised what is going on around you.

What is this “demographic shift” you speak of and is it or has it been good for America in general? Where can you show us its benefit for Americans by and large?
If you can’t demonstrate how it’s good for America, I ask how/why you would or could support such a movement?
The demographic shift is a term which describes the ongoing changes of racial makeup of the US. In the second half of this century, the White Americans will become a minority in the US. Some presume that this will result in political and social changes of the US.

I dont consider this 'good'. But this is the process which is already underway.

If you can admit that this “demographic change” is detrimental or ‘not good’ for the U.S. wouldn’t you want to impede its progress in any way possible?
Yes, I would. But there isn't much can be done there. Closing up your borders won't help - it is too late. Deporting all illegals isn't really possible in my view. What else can be done?

I’m pretty sure we both know the electi, on has little to do with good real Americans becoming fed up with the Hate America/Change America Mafia.
I can see why trump lost by looking at his supporters.
But they are not losers all. Imo there is part of Trump's appeal that is not batshit. I'm "left" to them even though I'm for deporting everyone here illegally unless they've been paying taxes for a decade, but I don't think they or dreamers should get citzenship. And while Trump's trade war actually HELPED china, and we'd be better off with Hillary on that, people weren't crazy for giving "new" a try.

However, at the heart of it, is that they simply cannot comprehend most in AZ, GA and Pa and Wisc would vote against Trump, and maybe Biden was a less offensive choice. Or perhaps they just refuse to accept they plied their troth to such an offensive man.

I’m pretty sure we both know the electi, on has little to do with good real Americans becoming fed up with the Hate America/Change America Mafia.
I can see why trump lost by looking at his supporters.
But they are not losers all. Imo there is part of Trump's appeal that is not batshit. I'm "left" to them even though I'm for deporting everyone here illegally unless they've been paying taxes for a decade, but I don't think they or dreamers should get citzenship. And while Trump's trade war actually HELPED china, and we'd be better off with Hillary on that, people weren't crazy for giving "new" a try.

However, at the heart of it, is that they simply cannot comprehend most in AZ, GA and Pa and Wisc would vote against Trump, and maybe Biden was a less offensive choice. Or perhaps they just refuse to accept they plied their troth to such an offensive man.
Loser is a loser though.

Without Trump Republicans have no spine, Romney comes to mind, Kasich and many other spineless Republicans. It's like they enjoy being screwed over by Dems.
I love how you think Trump is some bad ass tough guy. Haha. He is nothing more than Biff Tannen from Back to the Future 2. Without daddies money he would be cleaning McFlys car. Two coats of wax Donny... 2!

Trump whooped your ass against all odds. You punks had to rig and cheat to beat him in 2020. :talk2hand:
Not according to the facts. Just because you and Donny say so doesn’t make it true. There’s a little thing called proof that needs to be presented and Trump has failed over 50 time to prove these claims true in court. It’s pathetic

Dems have been cheating and stuff ballot boxes for decades, they are pretty good at it.
I don’t believe you

Without Trump Republicans have no spine, Romney comes to mind, Kasich and many other spineless Republicans. It's like they enjoy being screwed over by Dems.
I love how you think Trump is some bad ass tough guy. Haha. He is nothing more than Biff Tannen from Back to the Future 2. Without daddies money he would be cleaning McFlys car. Two coats of wax Donny... 2!

Trump whooped your ass against all odds. You punks had to rig and cheat to beat him in 2020. :talk2hand:
Not according to the facts. Just because you and Donny say so doesn’t make it true. There’s a little thing called proof that needs to be presented and Trump has failed over 50 time to prove these claims true in court. It’s pathetic

That’s weird...suddenly you people really like “proof”?
You hated proof with regard to Roy Moore, Brett Kavanaugh and Russia...Remember?

LefTard Logic:
“Ofcourse we’ve seen the videos showing fraud and corruption, ofcouse we’ve heard and read the testimony from witnesses who watched or participated in the fraud and corruption...but, but, but...we swear there was no fraud or corruption...Yet, despite Robert Muellers findings, the lack of videos and damning testimonials we know there was Russian collusion...Yep, we swear we’re credible.”
Yup all about proof. That’s what’s needed to substitute claims. It’s why Kav is wearing a black robe right now a why Trump is nowhere in court. Just a joke

You hated proof with regard to Roy Moore, Brett Kavanaugh and Russia...Remember?

LefTard Logic:
Yup all about proof. That’s what’s needed to substitute claims. It’s why Kav is wearing a black robe right now a why Trump is nowhere in court. Just a joke
You saying you weren't all in on the "Believe ALL Survivors" #MeToo movement? You waited for proof to materialize and substantiate the claims / allegations?
Do I need to search through your posts again?

LefTard Logic:
You saying you weren't all in on the "Believe ALL Survivors" #MeToo movement? You waited for proof to materialize and substantiate the claims / allegations?
Yes you do need to search through my posts if you’re gonna make false claims about me. Prove it

LefTard Logic:
Yes you do need to search through my posts if you’re gonna make false claims about me. Prove it
I actually asked you a question...you're not scared to answer it are you?
"You saying you weren't all in on the "Believe ALL Survivors" #MeToo movement? You waited for proof to materialize and substantiate the claims / allegations?"

I’ve said it and said it again, Republicans / Conservatives don’t conserve, preserve or protect anything, they are worthless activists, they refuse to stay pissed about anything, they won’t mobilize. The party and the constituency better wise up, find some courage, some drive and ambition. They better become legitimate activists...FAST!
Jesse Watters nails it in his monologue.
Stay pissed? They need policy that works. They got pissed and elected trump which delivered huge deficits, giant bailouts, most covid deaths, less than 3% gdp growth, tariffs that hurt manufacturing, didn't deliver healthcare.... republicans need to get smart and find policy that works. Pissed just delivers stupidity and failure.

Remember when republicans were pissed about deficits? Then trump drastically increased deficits during a strong economy. Republicans are a joke.

actually, you are the pathetic 1 for implying, your president, TRUMP is handling these cases by himself. are you that much of a retard?

Remember when republicans were pissed about deficits? Then trump drastically increased deficits during a strong economy. Republicans are a joke.
and with all the asswipe demonRATs endless wars....we get it
You are aware that bush started the wars right? Republicans can't increase military spending enough. Trump never got us out of Afganistan as he promised and he still has troops in syria.

The might makes right crowd simply doesn't understand that most people don't want to have a war over an election. Fraudulent or not.

Remind yourselves that trump would be one of the first ones killed.

I’m pretty sure we both know the election has little to do with good real Americans becoming fed up with the Hate America/Change America Mafia.

It has everything to with it, slapdick. Your attempt to gaslight is too obvious. Biden will be COC. I don't care whether you accept it or not.

It's funny to see your librul tears, tho. :auiqs.jpg:

The might makes right crowd simply doesn't understand that most people don't want to have a war over an election. Fraudulent or not.

Remind yourselves that trump would be one of the first ones killed.

I’m pretty sure we both know the election has little to do with good real Americans becoming fed up with the Hate America/Change America Mafia.

It has everything to with it, slapdick. Your attempt to gaslight is too obvious. Biden will be COC. I don't care whether you accept it or not.

It's funny to see your librul tears, tho. :auiqs.jpg:

WTF is "COC" you lazy ass Tard?

Forum List

Back