Republicans better stop being complacement if they intend to stay relevant

Without Trump Republicans have no spine, Romney comes to mind, Kasich and many other spineless Republicans. It's like they enjoy being screwed over by Dems.
I love how you think Trump is some bad ass tough guy. Haha. He is nothing more than Biff Tannen from Back to the Future 2. Without daddies money he would be cleaning McFlys car. Two coats of wax Donny... 2!

Trump whooped your ass against all odds. You punks had to rig and cheat to beat him in 2020. :talk2hand:
Not according to the facts. Just because you and Donny say so doesn’t make it true. There’s a little thing called proof that needs to be presented and Trump has failed over 50 time to prove these claims true in court. It’s pathetic

That’s weird...suddenly you people really like “proof”?
You hated proof with regard to Roy Moore, Brett Kavanaugh and Russia...Remember?

LefTard Logic:
“Ofcourse we’ve seen the videos showing fraud and corruption, ofcouse we’ve heard and read the testimony from witnesses who watched or participated in the fraud and corruption...but, but, but...we swear there was no fraud or corruption...Yet, despite Robert Muellers findings, the lack of videos and damning testimonials we know there was Russian collusion...Yep, we swear we’re credible.”
Yup all about proof. That’s what’s needed to substitute claims. It’s why Kav is wearing a black robe right now a why Trump is nowhere in court. Just a joke
You saying you weren't all in on the "Believe ALL Survivors" #MeToo movement? You waited for proof to materialize and substantiate the claims / allegations?
Do I need to search through your posts again?
Yes you do need to search through my posts if you’re gonna make false claims about me. Prove it
I actually asked you a question...you're not scared to answer it are you?
"You saying you weren't all in on the "Believe ALL Survivors" #MeToo movement? You waited for proof to materialize and substantiate the claims / allegations?"
You asked a question and then followed it up by asking if you need to search through my posts again. But to answer you questions. I’m not about blindly believing all survivors, some lie, I’m all about promoting a safe environment for them to come forward. MeToo is trying to create that environment so in that aspect I support them. And yes I think everybody should seek proof before making allegations beyond suspicion. For Trump to say Biden stole the election he is flat out lying. What a bum

Without Trump Republicans have no spine, Romney comes to mind, Kasich and many other spineless Republicans. It's like they enjoy being screwed over by Dems.
I love how you think Trump is some bad ass tough guy. Haha. He is nothing more than Biff Tannen from Back to the Future 2. Without daddies money he would be cleaning McFlys car. Two coats of wax Donny... 2!

Trump whooped your ass against all odds. You punks had to rig and cheat to beat him in 2020. :talk2hand:
Not according to the facts. Just because you and Donny say so doesn’t make it true. There’s a little thing called proof that needs to be presented and Trump has failed over 50 time to prove these claims true in court. It’s pathetic
actually, you are the pathetic 1 for implying, your president, TRUMP is handling these cases by himself. are you that much of a retard?
I didn’t imply that Trump was handling the cases by himself. If you’re to dumb to understand what I meant then it’s just a waste of time explaining it to you.

You hated proof with regard to Roy Moore, Brett Kavanaugh and Russia...Remember?

LefTard Logic:
“Ofcourse we’ve seen the videos showing fraud and corruption, ofcouse we’ve heard and read the testimony from witnesses who watched or participated in the fraud and corruption...but, but, but...we swear there was no fraud or corruption...Yet, despite Robert Muellers findings, the lack of videos and damning testimonials we know there was Russian collusion...Yep, we swear we’re credible.”
Yup all about proof. That’s what’s needed to substitute claims. It’s why Kav is wearing a black robe right now a why Trump is nowhere in court. Just a joke
You saying you weren't all in on the "Believe ALL Survivors" #MeToo movement? You waited for proof to materialize and substantiate the claims / allegations?
Yes you do need to search through my posts if you’re gonna make false claims about me. Prove it
"You saying you weren't all in on the "Believe ALL Survivors" #MeToo movement? You waited for proof to materialize and substantiate the claims / allegations?"
You asked a question and then followed it up by asking if you need to search through my posts again. But to answer you questions. I’m not about blindly believing all survivors, some lie, I’m all about promoting a safe environment for them to come forward. MeToo is trying to create that environment so in that aspect I support them. And yes I think everybody should seek proof before making allegations beyond suspicion. For Trump to say Biden stole the election he is flat out lying. What a bum

So you’re dismissing the video evidence and all the testimony given to date?
You really believe more from the BIG TENT Party came out and voted for an almost dead old white guy than what came out for America’s first Kenyan President huh...that makes sense to you huh?
The almost dead dude couldn’t fill a small malt shop with supporters before the election...The Kenyan could have filled Yankeee stadium.

LefTard Logic:

You really believe more from the BIG TENT Party came out and voted for an almost dead old white guy than what came out for America’s first Kenyan President huh...that makes sense to you huh?
The almost dead dude couldn’t fill a small malt shop with supporters before the election...The Kenyan could have filled Yankeee stadium.
Yes I am dismissing that as evidence of widespread fraud and a stolen election. The talking points parroted by the Trumptards lack context and evidence to back up the treasonous claims they make

LefTard Logic:

Yes of course more people came out. We had been in a pandemic lock down for most the year where most people were cooped up in their homes watching our reality show president lie and mismanage the whole thing. Hell yeah more people came out to vote. Not because Biden was a rockstar but because Trump is just that bad.
The alternative that there was some
Vast conspiracy to manufacture millions of votes is just straight up retarded

Republicans better stop being complacement if they intend to stay relevant

So true!
Complacement kills.

Dems have been cheating and stuff ballot boxes for decades, they are pretty good at it.
I don’t believe you

Nobody cares what you believe. :itsok:

Dems have been cheating and stuff ballot boxes for decades, they are pretty good at it.
I don’t believe you

You’re the one talking to me bub. That’s what happens in discussion forums. You post unsubstantiated lies I call them as I see them

Hell yeah more people came out to vote. Not because Biden was a rockstar but because Trump is just that bad.

How was he so "bad" for you?
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how EXACTLY was he "that bad" for you?

I don’t believe you

You’re the one talking to me bub. That’s what happens in discussion forums. You post unsubstantiated lies I call them as I see them

I'm sorry, you said something?

There may be far too many in this nation who are just too fascinated by change, too fascinated by appeasing fringe factions / abnormals, too many foreigners who do not harbor America’s core principle / value systems...too many who do not know, understand, respect and appreciate the ‘American Way’ and all that made us the greatest nation on earth.
I believe we may be outnumbered by the Change America / Hate America population
Unbelievable. The demographic shift was predicted long ago and has been talked about for at least a decade. And now, when the point of no return has already been long passed, you seem to be surprised what is going on around you.

What is this “demographic shift” you speak of and is it or has it been good for America in general? Where can you show us its benefit for Americans by and large?
If you can’t demonstrate how it’s good for America, I ask how/why you would or could support such a movement?
The demographic shift is a term which describes the ongoing changes of racial makeup of the US. In the second half of this century, the White Americans will become a minority in the US. Some presume that this will result in political and social changes of the US.

I dont consider this 'good'. But this is the process which is already underway.
The University Professors aka Best & Brightest Liberals, have been saying that for 50 years.
They never seem to get anything right.

Hell yeah more people came out to vote. Not because Biden was a rockstar but because Trump is just that bad.

How was he so "bad" for you?
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how EXACTLY was he "that bad" for you?
I’ve already explained to you many times why I think the liar and chief was the worst prez ive ever seen. You don’t agree. That’s fine. No need to listen to the broken record again.

I don’t believe you

I'm sorry, you said something?
Yes, it’s in black and white.

I’ve said it and said it again, Republicans / Conservatives don’t conserve, preserve or protect anything, they are worthless activists, they refuse to stay pissed about anything, they won’t mobilize. The party and the constituency better wise up, find some courage, some drive and ambition. They better become legitimate activists...FAST!
Jesse Watters nails it in his monologue.

Hey, why don't you find some nasty spoiled brat/ reality TV loser to lead your cause?

There may be far too many in this nation who are just too fascinated by change, too fascinated by appeasing fringe factions / abnormals, too many foreigners who do not harbor America’s core principle / value systems...too many who do not know, understand, respect and appreciate the ‘American Way’ and all that made us the greatest nation on earth.
Unbelievable. The demographic shift was predicted long ago and has been talked about for at least a decade. And now, when the point of no return has already been long passed, you seem to be surprised what is going on around you.

What is this “demographic shift” you speak of and is it or has it been good for America in general? Where can you show us its benefit for Americans by and large?
If you can’t demonstrate how it’s good for America, I ask how/why you would or could support such a movement?
The demographic shift is a term which describes the ongoing changes of racial makeup of the US. In the second half of this century, the White Americans will become a minority in the US. Some presume that this will result in political and social changes of the US.

The University Professors aka Best & Brightest Liberals, have been saying that for 50 years.
But in this case they seem to be right. Look at demographic stats of CA, AZ, TX, and FL as the prime example.

actually, you are the pathetic 1 for implying, your president, TRUMP is handling these cases by himself. are you that much of a retard?
I didn’t imply that Trump was handling the cases by himself. If you’re to dumb to understand what I meant then it’s just a waste of time explaining it to you.
you most certainly did. you assholes blame TRUMP for everything, when in fact, he isnt involved directly with 99.9% of asswipe demonRATs accusations.. so yes, you did imply

But in this case they seem to be right. Look at demographic stats of CA, AZ, TX, and FL as the prime example.
That's because we are allowing people from failed nations to break the law.
Such is the future of the US to which you are eagerly looking forward.

You have no idea to what I am looking forward.

You have no idea to what I am looking forward.
I can only go by the glee in your posts.

Forum List

Back