Republicans better stop being complacement if they intend to stay relevant

If Republicans want to get back as a conservative party they need to get ridiculous Trump and his sorry supporters out of there.

I agree about getting Trump out of the equation, but I believe a lot of his supporters have a Conservative core to them that needs to be nurtured and fertilized to grow.

However, they need to be taught true, traditional Conservatism, which many will not like at first. Especially the women and those who cannot support themselves as/or receive government handouts.
I do not disagree. Too many Trump supporters worship Trump not conservatism or any other principled political philosohy. They are cult like.
there is no help for the TDS inflected they can't see they are a cult from sitting in their choir
bigrebibdoodle - I suggest you follow Luke 11:21- take your stinking guns that you feel make you a man, and sit your fat ass in front of your house and guard it from all the crazy threats you feel are out there. A paranoid like you is a sorry SOB who is wasting their life by fearing everything.

If Republicans want to get back as a conservative party they need to get ridiculous Trump and his sorry supporters out of there.

I agree about getting Trump out of the equation, but I believe a lot of his supporters have a Conservative core to them that needs to be nurtured and fertilized to grow.

However, they need to be taught true, traditional Conservatism, which many will not like at first. Especially the women and those who cannot support themselves as/or receive government handouts.
I do not disagree. Too many Trump supporters worship Trump not conservatism or any other principled political philosohy. They are cult like.
there is no help for the TDS inflected they can't see they are a cult from sitting in their choir
bigrebibdoodle - I suggest you follow Luke 11:21- take your stinking guns that you feel make you a man, and sit your fat ass in front of your house and guard it from all the crazy threats you feel are out there. A paranoid like you is a sorry SOB who is wasting their life by fearing everything.
fudd I'm a man because I fight I will fight until there is no threat left standing, there is no paranoia when there is a real threat and you leftists are making those threats

Forum List

Back