Republicans can say what they want about democrat policies, but at least the Democratic Party is unified and can function.

Then why did they get rid of one speaker and seem to have problems finding another?
Good things take time.

I'm selling my house to move closer to work. We haven't picked a house yet, though, and we've been looking for a few weeks.

By taking our time, we will get the best house possible for us.

That ain't "problems."

This is exactly why the Left keeps winning.

For example, the Right kept promising to repeal and replace Obamacare. For seven years, while Obama was president, the House passed 60+ partial and full repeals knowing Obama would veto them if they ever reached his desk.

Then Trump came along and jumped on that bandwagon, telling the credulous rubes he had a "beautiful" replacement and would send it to Congress on Day One.

It never once occurred to the tards to ask to see the plan. Obama put his plan on the table before he even won the Democratic nomination.

Despite this GIANT clue Trump was hoaxing them, the rubes fell for it.

Then the GOP got full control of the House, the Senate, and the White House, and the repeals suddenly came to a grinding halt!

Again, the rubes did not catch on they had been hoaxed for YEARS!

No Obamacare replacement was forthcoming, and they STILL don't realize they were scammed by a New York City grifter.

When the Democrats say they are going to do something, they fucking do it.

All the right wing tards care about is what their grifters SAY, not what they DO.

That's why the Left keeps winning.
Didn't you just lose the House, Simp?

Biden in a LOT of ways is more of a closet conservative than what people think.

The President is way too busy(and too old) to be responsible for so much as a quarter of the crap coming out of Washington.

That's why a much younger and sharper man is needed.
Enter the role of Chief of Staff.
A position solely appointed by the President and in reality has more power than the Vice President.

Here is the Bio on the current Chief of Staff(Jeff Zients) who actually IS running the Country ATM.

Where he has worked religiously for the Democrats he is in favor of many Republican ideals and policies. He only got into the position in February after the disaster left by his predecessor.(who got fired for cause)

So if you wish to fuss about "Biden" you actually are fussing about Zients (jewish) who more resembles conservatives than half of the conservatives in the House and Senate. (Just going by his track record)

Which brings me to the point.

Republican or Democrat parties really don't mean anything anymore. (Except those blue dogs) There used to be a republican party that was against communism, terrorism, and supported Israel. I have no idea where they went but they seem to be in large supply in the Democratic party case someone had any ideas contrary.

And for the record....I'm A-Political

You are too stupid to understand what happen, aren't you Moon Bat?

The Freedom Caucus got rid of a RINO Speaker and the Democrats helped them.

Then the RINOs would not elect a Conservative and the Democrats helped them.

Then the Republicans elected a Moderate and the goddamn Democrats still voted against him.

The stupid confused Democrats are the the Party of Hate. They don't know what the hell they wanted.

If they would have had any brains they would have voted for McCarthy because he would have given the Democrat assholes 95% of what they wanted. Now they have somebody that will kick their asses.
Johnson is no moderate. He’s hardcore MAGA.

To you stupid confused hate filled Leftest assholes anybody not to the Left of Karl Marx is hardcore MAGA.
Derp…

The U.S. House is now led by an election denier extraordinaire​

MAGA movement gets its speaker​

Who is Mike Johnson? New House speaker is a strong Trump ally and a quiet force among Republicans​

Who is Mike Johnson? Five things to know about the new Republican House speaker

Good things take time.

I'm selling my house to move closer to work. We haven't picked a house yet, though, and we've been looking for a few weeks.

By taking our time, we will get the best house possible for us.

That ain't "problems."
Yes some thing take time but not all things. They got rid of one guy and cannot choose another. It shows that the republican party is in disarray. Pressing issues have to be addressed. The selection is to select someone who can get things done. The republicans seem to be having a problem with that.

The reason is simply one man.

They picked one with help from Trump.
Yeah he also endorsed Jim Jordan who lost in early Oct

A few days ago he says that he going to stay out of it.

Tom Emmer drops out.

Mike Johnson is now the speaker and yes he jumped on the bandwagon

Typical Trump take credit for things. When Emmer drops out then Trump probably endorses the last man standing.

Obviously Jeffries has no chance of becoming Speaker, but the fact that ALL democrats are able to unite under one leader gives the stark contrast to republicans.

Some of those democrats could probably think of a better candidate than Jeffries, but they know for the sake of being functional, they vote for him.

The GOP is an international embarrassment.

The democrats have Fort Marcy Park as an example of what happens to dissenters. Look at Obama's chef ffs!

Forum List

Back