Republicans Complain But Never Accept Blame

A Progressive Perspective. Ooookkkaay

Republicans really do share part of the blame because they have allowed liberalism to exist. The ideology should be stamped out and destroyed. It should have been long ago. It's like any form of cancer.

A Progressive Perspective. Ooookkkaay

Republicans really do share part of the blame because they have allowed liberalism to exist. The ideology should be stamped out and destroyed. It should have been long ago. It's like any form of cancer.

Leftists took over academia first to get the students.

The Reps get the blame for everthing anyway.

Nothing is ever the fault of the Dems or that fuck in the WH. Hell. They still blame Bush and he's been out of office for six years.

That right there speaks volumes.

As for that immigration bill??

Build the damned fence to keep anymore illegals from coming here then worry about those that are here.

As for those kids from SA. Send em all back to wherever the hell they came from. They are not the responsibility of the taxpayers of America.

Progressive/Democrats are strong with projections (that title fits them to tee) and never accepting responsibility

Let's see, The GOP failed:
In reining in spending proposed by Democrats
In reining in regulations proposed by Democrats
In reining in terrorists encouraged by Democrats.
And the GOP should accept responsibility?

Let's see what Democrats have failed at, and then see if they accepted responsibility for any of that:
Korean War
Vietnam War
Iranian Revolution
Conflict in the ME
Somalia
War on Poverty
Energy Dept
Great Society
Worst recovery post war from any recession

And the list goes on.

Progressive/Democrats are strong with projections (that title fits them to tee) and never accepting responsibility

Pure bullshit.

Here is an active thread right now about impeachment:

The Republicans ARE NOT talking about impeachment. The Dumbos are the ones saying they are.

Dimwit. Get with the program.

At least 15 Republican Congressional Representatives have called for, threatened or voiced support for impeachment. And persons normally viewed as Republican spokespersons are talking their heads off suggesting impeachment.

Not to mention the numerous threads on the USMB. But yeah, they aren't talking about impeachment

Your hero Sarah Palin brought it up last week...and NOW you guys say that you didn't bring it up.

I would tell you that you can't have it both ways and that you eventually need to take responsibility but time has shown you have a turd between your ears and are too inmature to take responsibility for anything said 15 seconds ago.

I don't come here to read articles. Left or Right. It's a message board.

Pure bullshit.

At least 15 Republican Congressional Representatives have called for, threatened or voiced support for impeachment. And persons normally viewed as Republican spokespersons are talking their heads off suggesting impeachment.

Not to mention the numerous threads on the USMB. But yeah, they aren't talking about impeachment

Your hero Sarah Palin brought it up last week...and NOW you guys say that you didn't bring it up.

I would tell you that you can't have it both ways and that you eventually need to take responsibility but time has shown you have a turd between your ears and are too inmature to take responsibility for anything said 15 seconds ago.

Wow, different Republicans have different opinions. That's so novel to a progressive it must look like a conspiracy.
The truth is the GOP in general does not want to pursue impeachment, which will be a dead end at this point. Sarah Palin is not the GOP. She's not even an important part in it.

All one has to do is open any random topic on this forum started by a right winger, and all you hear is one long, high pitched whine.

No solutions. Just a lot of crying.

The rubes are following the cues given them by the GOP leadership:

nd1wg0.jpg

Obaaaa....

mn2oli.jpg

...maaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Last edited:
The thread title refers to Obama more than any other person or group. What a joke.

All one has to do is open any random topic on this forum started by a right winger, and all you hear is one long, high pitched whine.

nd1wg0.jpg

Obaaaa....

mn2oli.jpg

...maaaaaaaaaaa!!!

leave the leftists failures to the leftists and observe

Last edited:

Pure bullshit.

Wow, different Republicans have different opinions. That's so novel to a progressive it must look like a conspiracy.
The truth is the GOP in general does not want to pursue impeachment, which will be a dead end at this point. Sarah Palin is not the GOP. She's not even an important part in it.

Oh...distancing yourself from Sarah Palin?

Good to see cracks in the foundation...and in the GOP. Pun intended.

My how things have changed...
Hello? What are you smoking and can I have some?
Conservatives didn't support McCain. And he lost. They stayed home. The only reason some conservatives showed up was for Palin.
Conservative Republicans win elections when they run that way. When they run as moderates they lose. It's pretty simple.
Except if you're stupid.

Pure bullshit.

Ahh...those were the days.

I am not sure he can wait until 2012 when President Palin takes office.

nd1wg0.jpg

Obaaaa....

mn2oli.jpg

...maaaaaaaaaaa!!!

ok, so what would you call this?
high pitched or low pitched :eusa_shifty:

Pure bullshit.

Ahh...those were the days.

I am not sure he can wait until 2012 when President Palin takes office.

Of course, that was well after you posted this:

Palin is doing her best work right now going around making speeches and pontificating on this and that. I think she will make an excellent replacement for Ann Coulter.
As a politician she is finished. I have been a Reagan Republican since 1980 and there is no effing way I would vote for her. I like her ideas and ideals but she has proven herself incapable of holding office.

I'm sure the Dems are at fault for you not being able to make a statement and stick to it...much like your Party.

Sarah Palin is not the GOP. She's not even an important part in it.

Don't tell her that!

you people and your hardons for Palin is really just sad and it reflects what you think of women...not good either
Palin was a Governor, and ran for Vice President, which is just as important as Hillary being a Senator and until SOS was BESTOWED on her (she didn't have to win that position) and she ran for President, so Hillary was really a nobody just as you think Palin was

but you never see you people Hillary stupid, dumb, unimportant, how she like's black meat and more vile that..

Last edited:
Sarah Palin is not the GOP. She's not even an important part in it.

Don't tell her that!

you people and your hardons for Palin is really just sad and it reflects what you think of women...not good either
Palin was a Governor, and ran for Vice President, which is just as important as Hillary being a Senator and until SOS was BESTOWED on her (she didn't have to win that position) and she ran for President, so Hillary was really a nobody just as you think Palin was

Palin is doing her best work right now going around making speeches and pontificating on this and that. I think she will make an excellent replacement for Ann Coulter.
As a politician she is finished. I have been a Reagan Republican since 1980 and there is no effing way I would vote for her. I like her ideas and ideals but she has proven herself incapable of holding office

I love it when cavemen and cavewomen disagree about ephemera. Pick up your douche nozzle and spray one another

Discuss!
:popcorn:

Forum List

Back