Republicans, don’t you want

Just remember it was free for kids in California to go to college until Reagan took that away.

If we stopped doing student loans would the price go down?

I have an idea. Let’s say college costs anywhere from $10k to $30k. Student loans should only be $5000 a year.
Of course, ending the government throwing trainloads of cash at colleges would lower prices!
Let's start small: What guns laws would keep guns away from nuts? How do you define a 'nut?'
Anyone he disagrees with, of course.

Background checks were a sensible, well-thought out idea BEFORE being implemented.

Defunding the police, for example, is a stupid f* idea, was from the start, and was not a seriously well thought-out idea.
That's not a good message no. Defund the police? Immediately I don't like the sound of it.

How about reform the police. We all know they need reforming. Too many examples suggest they need reform. And Michigan is reforming our police

Of course, ending the government throwing trainloads of cash at colleges would lower prices!

Anyone he disagrees with, of course.
No. Anyone with a history with the police. It would be the police to red flag the purchase. Don't you trust the police?

That's not a good message no. Defund the police? Immediately I don't like the sound of it.

How about reform the police. We all know they need reforming. Too many examples suggest they need reform. And Michigan is reforming our police

Reform is just another squishy term used by democrats .. What does it target, what does it resolve and what value would reforming law enforcement bring to the table? All concept with no specifics.

Clean air?
Gun laws that keep guns away from nuts?
To legalize pot?
Alternative energy?
To strengthen social security and Medicare?
Labor to have a seat at the table?
Women to have the right to choose?
Police reform?
Separation of Church and state?
You are the scum that don't want that. You filth need to be removed.

Reform is just another squishy term used by democrats .. What does it target, what does it resolve and what value would reforming law enforcement bring to the table? All concept with no specifics.

No specifics???

banning no-knock warrants, chokeholds, establishing new procedures for investigating misconduct incidents and allowing an officer's license to be revoked if it is determined they used excessive force.

Sounds pretty specific to me.

Also, what other laws will the filthy scum hide in it?

Come on Mike try to be civil. We've been having a nice conversation. I don't disagree with everything you say. Just most.
I was being civil. It's the best I can do when dealing with traitors.

Clean air?
Gun laws that keep guns away from nuts?
To legalize pot?
Alternative energy?
To strengthen social security and Medicare?
Labor to have a seat at the table?
Women to have the right to choose?
Police reform?
Separation of Church and state?
That makes sense to me!

Explain it in detail. I know you won't though. You'll just spew and then slither away.
Read the bill

Banning no-knock warrants, simple enough. Banning chokeholds, simple enough to understand right?

Establishing new procedures for investigating misconduct incidents and allowing an officer's license to be revoked if it is determined they used excessive force.

Sound pretty self explanatory.

When they say new procedures for investigating misconduct maybe they mean body cams, a 3rd party group that investigates rather than cops investigating cops, and have cops show up with a different attitude. Teach them de escilation tactics they clearly don't know now.

So do you guys trust the cops nor not?

I was being civil. It's the best I can do when dealing with traitors.
Calm down Stuart
images

So we should defund them then?
In some ways, absolutely. No more military equipment. No more APCs. No more machine guns.

The biggest: no more "qualified immunity," which is, in practice, near-total immunity and carte blanche to do essentially anything they want up to and including cold-blooded murder.

It's like a law that everyone has to wear a seat belt. Are they punishing you because you go the speed limit and don't get into accidents by making EVERYONE wear seat belts?

Again, that's a well-thought-out idea BEFORE ir became a law or was put i to action, nothing like the dumb f*ing liberal idea of defunding the police.

No specifics???

banning no-knock warrants, chokeholds, establishing new procedures for investigating misconduct incidents and allowing an officer's license to be revoked if it is determined they used excessive force.

Sounds pretty specific to me.
My question would be: why would you not want a warrant to be initiated with the element of surprise - especially with violent criminals? Do you support an advance notice for violent criminals, which provides adequate time for them to prepare for a defense and / or to escape?

Law enforcement officers are already held to standards, and have been convicted in cases where excessive force was used. What are the unintended consequences with law enforcement if they are afraid or in fear of engaging a criminal -- they don't want to be the next George Floyd incident? I know the answer .. do you?

Forum List

Back