Republicans fall quiet in face of Obama deficit success

We all understand that, like most prtisan bigots, you don't care that The Obama ran up nore debt that GWB in about half the time.

Since he doesnt have to pay for any of it he doesn't care.

Rabbit(t), I know Jewish Priests can drink on the job but lay off the sauce when you post... it makes you delirious. Obama pays more in taxes than you do and I probably do too. Most Americans, and foreigners, know that.... why don't you????

There is little doubt in my mind that you would not know a Form 1040 if you wiped your ass with one.

nice try, but while reducing the rate of growth is good, the total national debt has increased under obama from 9T to 16T in less than 5 years.

He promised to cut the debt in half in 4 years, instead he almost doubled it.

You are being an idiot. Obama has promised to cut the deficit in half, not the debt.

Since he doesnt have to pay for any of it he doesn't care.

Rabbit(t), I know Jewish Priests can drink on the job but lay off the sauce when you post... it makes you delirious. Obama pays more in taxes than you do and I probably do too. Most Americans, and foreigners, know that.... why don't you????

There is little doubt in my mind that you would not know a Form 1040 if you wiped your ass with one.

There is little doubt in your mind or anything else because you are empty headed.

2013 deficit projection is less than half of the 2009 deficit.
The budget for which Obama signed into law.
Obama may have signed some parts of the 2009 budget but it actually was a bipartisan undertaking originated by the Bush administration. The mortgage crisis and subsequent looming bank failures made FY year 2009 unique. Yes, we spent our way out of that economic disaster and its good we did. If you want to place that economic spending necklace around Obama's neck make sure you attach a gold medal to it.

nice try, but while reducing the rate of growth is good, the total national debt has increased under obama from 9T to 16T in less than 5 years.

You are being an idiot. Obama has promised to cut the deficit in half, not the debt.

right, but 900B is not half of 1T. He failed. Face it

The budget for which Obama signed into law.
Obama may have signed some parts of the 2009 budget but it actually was a bipartisan undertaking originated by the Bush administration. The mortgage crisis and subsequent looming bank failures made FY year 2009 unique. Yes, we spent our way out of that economic disaster and its good we did. If you want to place that economic spending necklace around Obama's neck make sure you attach a gold medal to it.

there was no 2009 budget bill, there has not been a budget bill passed in the last 5 years.

the house has passed several budget bills, Reid has not a single one come up for vote in the senate. the one budget bill that obama proposed was voted down in the senate 99/1

Oh my, the deficit reduced $800 Billion under Obama ... more than predicted.
My comment ^^
Rachel Maddow Show

We still have over a $16 trillion dollar deficit and it is growing every day. How do you consider that 'success?' Would a 1 cent decrease be counted as 'success' as well?

U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK
The Outstanding Public Debt as of 23 May 2013 at 05:06:17 PM GMT is:

CLICK HERE FOR THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF DOLLARS WE ARE IN DEBT
The estimated population of the United States is 315,910,987
so each citizen's share of this debt is $52,997.38.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$2.88 billion per day since September 30, 2012!

It's projected to be over 900B. That's twice what it was in 2008. Some accomplishment. And that includes abandoning two wars.

If subtract the cost of TARP, the prescription drug benefits, two wars and the Bush tax cuts then you'll figure out why the deficit increased so much.

congress passes and funds the budget, dems controlled congress during Bush's last two years---when everything turned to shit.

both parties voted for the medicare drug benefit, both parties authorized and funded the wars.

your partisan bullshit just makes you look stupid.

right, but 900B is not half of 1T. He failed. Face it
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=TUWJsf4xEz_YaCaD90AD8g&bvm=bv.46865395,d.aWM

The US were running trillion plus deficit BEFORE Obama took the office.
This is a lie.

No, moron, this was deficit projection by Congressional Budget Office.

1.2 trillion deficit as of January 2009, not counting any stimulus legislation.

national debt when obama took office 9T, national debt today 16.5T. (almost doubled in 5 years). those are the facts, spin all you like, the facts will eat your lunch.

Oh my, the deficit reduced $800 Billion under Obama ... more than predicted.
My comment ^^
Rachel Maddow Show

It's kind of hard for your wife to go out on a shopping spree and spend $2000.00 dollars and come back home and justify that by saying she saved a $100.00---:razz:

That's what this thread is about--LOL It only works for the brain-dead.

HCR-Deficit-Reduct.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back