"Republicans finally admit there is no Benghazi scandal"

Hillary Clinton Got The Benghazi Talking Points BEFORE Rest Of Obama Administration

What on earth is your point with that? Secretary Clinton was talking about protests around the world and never comes close to tying the video protests to the killing of Stevens and Smith by heavily armed extremists.

WHAT, you fucking joke!!!!!

I read the transcript. If you can't find what you think is there in words - why post a video?

Clinton was speaking about protests and violence around the world that was in reaction to the video.

Hillary Clinton Got The Benghazi Talking Points BEFORE Rest Of Obama Administration

What on earth is your point with that? Secretary Clinton was talking about protests around the world and never comes close to tying the video protests to the killing of Stevens and Smith by heavily armed extremists.

WHAT, you fucking joke!!!!!

I read the transcript. If you can't find what you think is there in words - why post a video?

Clinton was speaking about protests and violence around the world that was in reaction to the video.

Asshole it was in direct connection with Benghazi! BUT the regime sent out Susan Rice to ALL sunday shows to spew LIES!

The far right here sound as goofy as the birfers and troofers.

No demonstration Jake, sorry.

When will you be here?

I noticed he replied.....not.

Let me know when it happens...I'll bet you could sell tickets.
The far right here sound as goofy as the birfers and troofers.

No demonstration Jake, sorry.

When will you be here?

I noticed he replied....not.

Let me know when it happens...I'll bet you could sell tickets.

He'll dodge and make shit up,when that doesn't work he'll say he reported me.

He won't enter the bullring. He's a coward.

When the heat's up, he goes away...then comes back in the early morning (like a little kid) posting all kinds of "tough talk" before running away.

He's told me about a dozen times that he's reported me. I sure have not seen anything from it.

Anta 10336608
I don't have to Ham was in charge and under oath he categorically denied any demonstrations.

What did I lose. The CiA said there was a protest and held that view and signed onto the talking points used five days later by Congress members and Susan Rice. Ham was not in charge of the CIA - so if you don't like their work you still need to take it up with them.

Clay 10334829
Sure. After they told the American people the attack was caused by a demonstration over a video. They told that white lie for two weeks

Why can't you put up one transcript where they said the attack that resulted in the deaths of Stevens and Smith was caused by a demonstration over a video. They said plain as day after receiving CIA talking points advising them that it was extremists with possible ties to al Qaeda that brought heavy weapons to the consulate in Benghazi. Protesters killed no one anywhere in the world on 9/11/2012. It was extremists who came (protest or no protest) with heavy weapons and with possible ties to al Qaeda that were blamed for killing Stevens and Smith.

No WH official ever suggested that Woods and Dougherty were killed as a result of a protest turned violent. They were killed by mortar fire and the terrorists who fired it were never seen - protesting anything,

Here you go, FooledbyO

Susan Rice: “What happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, prompted by the video.”

Lets expand on that a bit.

"..our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that’s-- that’s our best judgment now. We’ll await the results of the investigation. And the president has been very clear--we’ll work with the Libyan authorities to bring those responsible to justice.

September 16 Benjamin Netanyahu Susan Rice Keith Ellison Peter King Bob Woodward Jeffrey Goldberg Andrea Mitchell - Meet the Press - Transcripts NBC News

Except that as I've shown there was NO demonstration.
So?

Clay 10334829
Sure. After they told the American people the attack was caused by a demonstration over a video. They told that white lie for two weeks

Why can't you put up one transcript where they said the attack that resulted in the deaths of Stevens and Smith was caused by a demonstration over a video. They said plain as day after receiving CIA talking points advising them that it was extremists with possible ties to al Qaeda that brought heavy weapons to the consulate in Benghazi. Protesters killed no one anywhere in the world on 9/11/2012. It was extremists who came (protest or no protest) with heavy weapons and with possible ties to al Qaeda that were blamed for killing Stevens and Smith.

No WH official ever suggested that Woods and Dougherty were killed as a result of a protest turned violent. They were killed by mortar fire and the terrorists who fired it were never seen - protesting anything,

Here you go, FooledbyO

Susan Rice: “What happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, prompted by the video.”

"..our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that’s-- that’s our best judgment now. We’ll await the results of the investigation. And the president has been very clear--we’ll work with the Libyan authorities to bring those responsible to justice.

September 16 Benjamin Netanyahu Susan Rice Keith Ellison Peter King Bob Woodward Jeffrey Goldberg Andrea Mitchell - Meet the Press - Transcripts NBC News

So?

(smile) Your narrative is false.

I know you don't care.

The only person saying "shit happens" are you people on the left in regards to Benghazi...it's an oft repeated refrain in this string as a matter of fact. I don't go "nuts" over the deaths of those 4 Americans but I do get angry when I see the people responsible for those deaths because of naive policy make statements like "What difference does it make?" What difference does it make that your policy to draw down security for "appearances" left our diplomats vulnerable? I'd like to ask Hillary Clinton that question in person and then tell her how sleazy I think she was when she lied to the families of those men as their coffins were being unloaded on US soil.

I'm sure that's your batshit fantasy.

Which is why she has bodyguards to take care of nuts like you.

Real world. - the Middle East is a dangerous place. It's kind of silly for you guys to whine about 4 deaths when your Boy Bush had nearly 10,000 happen on his.

Asshole it was in direct connection with Benghazi

No it wasn't. It was in general connection to all the protests around the world. Obama had already said Benghazi was a act of terror so that settled that specific location with regard to protests.

People do not RIOT over a Youtube Video. It doesn't HAPPEN! We know THAT because for YEARS prior, there were anti-Islam videos and even to this day there are TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ANTI-ISLAM videos and NO RIOTS!

Except there were riots in 30 countries over this video.

The only person saying "shit happens" are you people on the left in regards to Benghazi...it's an oft repeated refrain in this string as a matter of fact. I don't go "nuts" over the deaths of those 4 Americans but I do get angry when I see the people responsible for those deaths because of naive policy make statements like "What difference does it make?" What difference does it make that your policy to draw down security for "appearances" left our diplomats vulnerable? I'd like to ask Hillary Clinton that question in person and then tell her how sleazy I think she was when she lied to the families of those men as their coffins were being unloaded on US soil.

I'm sure that's your batshit fantasy.

Which is why she has bodyguards to take care of nuts like you.

Real world. - the Middle East is a dangerous place. It's kind of silly for you guys to whine about 4 deaths when your Boy Bush had nearly 10,000 happen on his.

LOL.....Joe you are the bat shit crazy pig fucker.

You'd be the first to pop a cap in Hillary's ass if she ever crossed you.

People do not RIOT over a Youtube Video. It doesn't HAPPEN! We know THAT because for YEARS prior, there were anti-Islam videos and even to this day there are TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ANTI-ISLAM videos and NO RIOTS!

Except there were riots in 30 countries over this video.

LOL!

Sure there were...

Yet there exist tens of thousands of anti-islamic videos all OVER youtube, before and since the faux-riots and not a single riot anywhere, except during the period when ISIS was being formed and the US Mission in Libya was attacked for NO APPARENT REASON.

Now its clear that you're none too bright, so let me help ya through this... those riots were orchestrated, as a means to provide concealment for the impending attack on the Benghazi.

OS 10334819
Show me a report from the intelligence community five days after the attack that still say a protest took place before the attack on our consulate, Notfooled

The White House released CIA talking points emails that are absolute proof that it was the CIA not the WH that ran with the 'protest participation' original assessment at the consulate in Benghazi. The CIA signed off on their version five days after the attack,

Your 24 hour version appears to be a fabrication and myth.

Show me those emails then, Notfooled. You say they that the intelligence community was still saying it was a protest five days after the attack...show me where they do so.

Clay 10334829 Why can't you put up one transcript where they said the attack that resulted in the deaths of Stevens and Smith was caused by a demonstration over a video. They said plain as day after receiving CIA talking points advising them that it was extremists with possible ties to al Qaeda that brought heavy weapons to the consulate in Benghazi. Protesters killed no one anywhere in the world on 9/11/2012. It was extremists who came (protest or no protest) with heavy weapons and with possible ties to al Qaeda that were blamed for killing Stevens and Smith.

Here you go, FooledbyO

So?

(smile) Your narrative is false.

I know you don't care.
My "narrative" is the official account of what occurred. The result of 7 extensive investigations which pieced together the events which took place. Like Birthers rejected the official birth certificate because they couldn't let go of their beloved conspiracy; Dreamers can't let go of theirs. 20 more investigations can come and go, yet you Dreamers will reject every one if they reach the same conclusions as the first 7.

LOL.....Joe you are the bat shit crazy pig fucker.

You'd be the first to pop a cap in Hillary's ass if she ever crossed you.

That's.... bizarre.

Sorry, man, I'm not one of you gun nuts who fantasizes about shooting people all day.

OS 10337929
NF 10335677
OS 10334819
Show me a report from the intelligence community five days after the attack that still say a protest took place before the attack on our consulate, Notfooled

The White House released CIA talking points emails that are absolute proof that it was the CIA not the WH that ran with the 'protest participation' original assessment at the consulate in Benghazi. The CIA signed off on their version five days after the attack,

Show me those emails then, Notfooled. You say they that the intelligence community was still saying it was a protest five days after the attack...show me where they do so.

Scroll down to about the fourth email dated September 14. 2012 at 02:52:57 PM in this link:

White House Benghazi Emails

You will see the CIA expressed phrase "Demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired" remains in the final product sent to Congress and the White House. -

That was on the 14th .... long after your 24 hours OldStyle where you claim - UNPROVEN - that the IC knew there was no protest in Benghazi.

You have not been telling the truth and that is bad.

OS 10337929
NF 10335677
OS 10334819

Scroll down to about the fourth email dated September 14. 2012 at 02:52:57 PM in this link:

White House Benghazi Emails

You will see the CIA expressed phrase "Demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired" remains in the final product sent to Congress and the White House. -

That was on the 14th .... long after your 24 hours OldStyle where you claim - UNPROVEN - that the IC knew there was no protest in Benghazi.

You have not been telling the truth and that is bad.

Are you kidding me? You show emails going back and forth between the White House and the intelligence community where people like Ben Rhodes and Victoria Nuland are DEMANDING that the intelligence community retain the "protest" aspect for "insulation" and the intelligence community is stating that the attacks were carried out by Al Queda affiliated terrorists and yet Susan Rice STILL goes out days later and says that to the best of their knowledge it was a protest over the video that was taken over by extremist elements. The only people that haven't been telling the truth throughout this has been the Obama White House! You can see by the email traffic you've provided that the White House is still exerting pressure on the intelligence people to give them the message they want...that this wasn't a failure of policy but was a spontaneous act...that this wasn't Al Queda.

Are you kidding me? You show emails going back and forth between the White House and the intelligence community where people like Ben Rhodes and Victoria Nuland are DEMANDING that the intelligence community retain the "protest" aspect for "insulation" and the intelligence community is stating that the attacks were carried out by Al Queda affiliated terrorists and yet Susan Rice STILL goes out days later and says that to the best of their knowledge it was a protest over the video that was taken over by extremist elements. The only people that haven't been telling the truth throughout this has been the Obama White House! You can see by the email traffic you've provided that the White House is still exerting pressure on the intelligence people to give them the message they want...that this wasn't a failure of policy but was a spontaneous act...that this wasn't Al Queda.

So let me get this straight. Obama wanting to get a clarification on the role demonstrations played in this attack was a big scandal, but Cheney going down to the CIA to gin up evidence that Saddam had WMD"s wasn't.

Remember- unnecessary wars and torture are no big deal to Dog Style, but a riot that killed four people is.

Forum List

Back