Republicans, get rid of Trump and the white nationalist type people and you will beat democratics.

No they're not. They've been jailed FOR YEARS. One guy is already dead from suicide. How blind can you be ?

Well, they should have thought about it before they attacked the Capitol. Trump's mob was quite large. They should consider that Trump thinks he's above the law.

You never voted GOP in your life, jackass.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You're dead wrong about that. I voted for Ron Paul twice and wrote in a few others. The rest of them, I wouldn't give you a bucket of piss for.

I bet you voted for Romney, didn't you?

Biden is what you call a "decent candidate?"

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that.

It take a special kind of stupid to say what you said... Right after "decent comment" I typed "We all know Biden sucks." And you come back saying that I thought Biden was a decent candidate?

You're one of those Trump supporters that decent Trump supporters don't even like.

Well, they should have thought about it before they attacked the Capitol. Trump's mob was quite large. They should consider that Trump thinks he's above the law.

Trump didn't tell them to attack the capital. Those morons took it upon themselves to get rowdy and stupid.

Trump didn't tell them to attack the capital. Those morons took it upon themselves to get rowdy and stupid.

He told them to fight... to take back their country and the election was stolen. He raged his accusations for 6 weeks.

You're dead wrong about that. I voted for Ron Paul twice and wrote in a few others. The rest of them, I wouldn't give you a bucket of piss for.

I bet you voted for Romney, didn't you?
In other words, you never vote for a Republican.

He told them to fight... to take back their country and the election was stolen. He raged his accusations for 6 weeks.

But he never said use violence to do it. And don't focus on the word "fight" as that has several definitions---not the one you decided to select.

But he never said use violence to do it. And don't focus on the word "fight" as that has several definitions---not the one you decided to select.

Trump's speech is typically sloppy and violent, never subtle. You're making excuses for him again... Oh, he didn't mean it.

Trump's speech is typically sloppy and violent, never subtle. You're making excuses for him again... Oh, he didn't mean it.

I don't need to make excuses when you blame a person for the actions of others. Remember it was Trump that offered to have the National Guard there early in the morning to make sure something like that didn't take place. Remember it was Piglosi and the Capitol police chief that refused the offer in spite of the warnings they got from the FBI.

I don't need to make excuses when you blame a person for the actions of others. Remember it was Trump that offered to have the National Guard there early in the morning to make sure something like that didn't take place. Remember it was Piglosi and the Capitol police chief that refused the offer in spite of the warnings they got from the FBI.

You've found even more people to blame for Trump irresponsibly inciting his mob.

You've found even more people to blame for Trump irresponsibly inciting his mob.

Inciting how, by telling them they will march peacefully and patriotically to the Capitol?

Would you like me to post videos of the Communists saying more caustic things than what Trump said.

If you are going to blame Trump for the mob, when are you going to blame Shoemaker for the attack at the Supreme Court? When are you going to blame Bernie Sanders for the attempted multi-murder at the baseball field?

Inciting how, by telling them they will march peacefully and patriotically to the Capitol?

Would you like me to post videos of the Communists saying more caustic things than what Trump said.

If you are going to blame Trump for the mob, when are you going to blame Shoemaker for the attack at the Supreme Court? When are you going to blame Bernie Sanders for the attempted multi-murder at the baseball field?
Democrats always forget the timeline on January 6th. The riot at the Capitol was going on BEFORE Trump finished his speech at the Ellipse!

BTW, it's Schumer.

I know it isn't. I listen.
You're an imbecile:

In his speech from Philadelphia last week, President Biden called anyone who dares to disagree with him a clear and present danger to democracy and our country.
According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, “President Joe Biden spoke to the nation this week about the need to tamp down the incendiary rhetoric and political violence that he said serves as a threat to American democracy.”

Democrats always forget the timeline on January 6th. The riot at the Capitol was going on BEFORE Trump finished his speech at the Ellipse!

BTW, it's Schumer.
according to Timeline of the January 6 United States Capitol attack - Wikipedia Trump told people to march to the capitol at 12:16pm, and then the capitol was breached at 12:57pm. Some of the proud boys were at the capitol prior to trump's speech, so it would depend on the definition of riot.

according to Timeline of the January 6 United States Capitol attack - Wikipedia Trump told people to march to the capitol at 12:16pm, and then the capitol was breached at 12:57pm. Some of the proud boys were at the capitol prior to trump's speech, so it would depend on the definition of riot.

1 p.m.​

An initial wave of protesters storms the outer police barrier around the Capitol.

1:05 p.m.​

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi bangs the gavel to call the joint session of Congress to order.

Shortly after that, Trump ends his speech.

"We're going to the Capitol," he says. "We're going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

Trump returns to the White House. He does not go to the Capitol.

1:30 p.m.​

On the steps on the backside of the Capitol, protesters overcome the police, who run back into the building. Protesters watching from the sidelines cheer as a mob breaks through the final police barricades.

Inside the building, both the House and Senate proceed, with lawmakers seemingly unaware of the mayhem outside.

The rioters broke through the barrier before Trump even ended his speech. His speech ended sometime after 1:05pm.

YOU are who should "consider" - that Biden & Garland are in violation of federal law.

YES, but also with some prompting from Democrat agent provacateurs, and the Capitol Police who waved them in, and also stood by passively when they walked right in. Whole thing was set up by Democrats. It was ridiculous, and we shouldnt even bother to talk about it, except to release the political prisoners.

Forum List

Back