Republicans have elected just six blacks to major office in 70 years

NJ is much the same way. Yet we frequently elect Republicans.

I ask you again, what black senators / representatives have YOU voted for personally?

For you Dr House....I'll make a special offer

You make one post in your life on what you actually believe on an issue and I will answer your question

That's not hard is it?

So you got nothing... Not a single one... zero - zilch - nada....

Figured as much, rightfluffer... You're a consistant racist, though... Kudos...

You can go back to holding up 0bama's picture with one hand...

Don't let us keep you...

Most elected black Democrats are liberal black congressmen in liberal black districts. Once again you fist pump yourself for something your beloved Democratic party deserves no credit for.

Which is irrelevant

Nothing says the Republicans can't run a conservative black candidate in a conservative district .........except the base won't vote for him

And as I pointed out nothing says Democrats can't run a liberal black candidate in a liberal white district.............except the base won't vote for him.

Funny how when Republicans do it, you call it racism. When Democrats do it, you call it "irrelevant." You don't even get it, do you rw?

See....so now we are making progress

It is slow, but I am finally getting it out of you

Republicans represent primarily white districts. That is why they run so few black candidates. Which answers the question of why they only had 5 Black Congressmen

Now, let's look at the larger question. Republicans have never had a candidate elected as Senator or Governor which are statewide elections. This would involve running a candidate that can win in all demographics.......the only demographic they will try for at this level is white

I ask you again, what black senators / representatives have YOU voted for personally?

You make one post in your life on what you actually believe on an issue and I will answer your question

That's not hard is it?

Don't let us keep you...

I knew if I challenged you to voice a personal opinion you would run away. You are fine attacking what others have to say, but lack the courage when it comes to voicing what Dr House actually believes

I guess you are safer that way, but it still makes you a coward on this board

Interelity sting.....such loyalty to the Republican Party

At what point did Republicans change course and show blacks the door?

LBJ was a democrat you ignorant tool...
You have to excuse him...he's being shitheadedly obtuse... a dullard...you know? His usual self.

It's amazing how factually wrong progressives are...

Opinion is one thing but to make up an entire reality is another... WTF...

Which is irrelevant

Nothing says the Republicans can't run a conservative black candidate in a conservative district .........except the base won't vote for him

And as I pointed out nothing says Democrats can't run a liberal black candidate in a liberal white district.............except the base won't vote for him.

Funny how when Republicans do it, you call it racism. When Democrats do it, you call it "irrelevant." You don't even get it, do you rw?

See....so now we are making progress

It is slow, but I am finally getting it out of you

Republicans represent primarily white districts. That is why they run so few black candidates. Which answers the question of why they only had 5 Black Congressmen

Now, let's look at the larger question. Republicans have never had a candidate elected as Senator or Governor which are statewide elections. This would involve running a candidate that can win in all demographics.......the only demographic they will try for at this level is white

And who did the gerrymandering to put most of the black people into a single district?

Are you sure you want to open this can o'worms lefties? Everyone knows the democrat party is the party of segregation and when they are angry, democrats revert to their old racist segregation ways. Look what they did to Dr. Condie Rice when she was appointed Secretary of State. Democrats supported extreme racist cartoons showing Dr. Rice as a slave mammy. They never apologized.

That's not hard is it?

Don't let us keep you...

I knew if I challenged you to voice a personal opinion you would run away. You are fine attacking what others have to say, but lack the courage when it comes to voicing what Dr House actually believes

You have some fucking audacity implying others are retards....

You cant even get facts straight..

That's not hard is it?

Don't let us keep you...

I knew if I challenged you to voice a personal opinion you would run away.

Oooooo... A challenge from an 0bama fluffer...:eek:

There are plenty of posts where I profess a political belief... I am not your mother and will not hold your hand... But this isn't about me, is it? You made a claim and when asked to personally backup your bullshit you cower in the corner...

I'm sure rdean is impressed...

You are fine attacking what others have to say, but lack the courage when it comes to voicing what Dr House actually believes
I attack blatent leftist bulllshit... I am not surprised that you find yourself on the receiving end of that, are you?

A poster with over 30,000 posts of nothing but fluffing 0bama calls me a coward...

How will I survive???

You have to excuse him...he's being shitheadedly obtuse... a dullard...you know? His usual self.

It's amazing how factually wrong progressives are...

Opinion is one thing but to make up an entire reality is another... WTF...

More than 6 black republicans have been elected to major office in the past 60 years?

Since when have black people been republican??

Why the FUCK would republicans vote dem???

Are you sure you want to open this can o'worms lefties? Everyone knows the democrat party is the party of segregation and when they are angry, democrats revert to their old racist segregation ways. Look what they did to Dr. Condie Rice when she was appointed Secretary of State. Democrats supported extreme racist cartoons showing Dr. Rice as a slave mammy. They never apologized.

Yes, let's open that can.

Don't let us keep you...

There are plenty of posts where I profess a political belief... I am not your mother and will not hold your hand... But this isn't about me, is it? You made a claim and when asked to personally backup your bullshit you cower in the corner...

You are fine attacking what others have to say, but lack the courage when it comes to voicing what Dr House actually believes
I attack blatent leftist bulllshit... I am not surprised that you find yourself on the receiving end of that, are you?

A poster with over 30,000 posts of nothing but fluffing 0bama calls me a coward...

How will I survive???

Nice try Doc.....but it don't cut it

Your contribution on this board is as a bottom feeder. You lurk in the shadows reading what others contribute. then pop in , make snide remarks and run away. 10,000 posts and never contributed anything of value

You never post your personal experiences, beliefs, who you actually support or provide anything of value. It is always easier to play it safe, not open up and attack others....that way, nobody can criticize you.

Your posts are cute to a point, but contribute nothing to the discussion. You are basically a waste of bandwidth but hey......you enjoy being a pest and to most of us, you are just a nuisance

Last edited:

How will I survive???

Nice try Doc.....but it don't cut it

Your contribution on this board is as a bottom feeder. You lurk in the shadows reading what others contribute. then pop in , make snide remarks and run away. 10,000 posts and never contributed anything of value

You never post your personal experiences, beliefs, who you actually support or provide anything of value. It is always easier to play it safe, not open up....that way, nobody can criticize you.

Your posts are cute to a point, but contribute nothing to the discussion. You are basically a waste of bandwidth but hey......you enjoy being a pest and to most of us, you are just a nuisance

are you guys twins?

Forum List

Back