Republicans, here's your chance.

If you believe the Republicans are partly responsible for that narrative provide examples. I am all ears.
Tax expenditures. You should hear the pseudo-conservatives scream like welfare queens whenever I say we should ban them.

Let's take the very first one...

• America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
So, here is job creation for a number of years prior to COVID and including both Trump and Obama....can you point to the time when the Trump policies lead to a marked increase in jobs created...to me it looks as if not much of anything changed...

View attachment 544843

What does this have to do with exceeding expectations from the government "experts"?

What does this have to do with exceeding expectations from the government "experts"?

It is a meaningless statement. Who were these experts and what did they predict?

Tax expenditures. You should hear the pseudo-conservatives scream like welfare queens whenever I say we should ban them.
Yeah I mean why on earth would we want to allow an excluding for employee-sponsored healthcare or 401k plans? What about child tax credits? What about deductions for charitable contributions? Exclusions for capital gains at death? One thing all these have in common is that it is simply an exclusion for paying tax on money earned. This is quite different than giving people money they didn't earn, but I don't expect you to understand that.

It is a meaningless statement. Who were these experts and what did they predict?

LOL...You must not be much into the stock market. Exceeding expectations is a thing. He routinely exceeded the expectations of the Council of Economic Advisors.

Its a sneaky version of welfare

Just like the unEarned Income Tax Credit
Well the UITC passed along with a gop tax cut. sort of spread the benefit, and the poor do pay taxes. But why should a person who doesn't work get the same "tax credit" as a mom who works a service job part time? The dems are incentivizing the lifestyle of having multiple fatherless children so as to get food housing and cash aid, and they get more if they get the kids in spec ed.

Ah. Why do we have to wait for 2022 and beyond? Why don't the Democrats who control the WH, House, and Senate address these issues and fix them NOW?! Why are you giving them a pass, to let them off the hook and kick the can down the road?
You guys keep trying to change the subject. I invite you to start another thread.

Clearly you don't want to take responsibility for anything.

LOL...You must not be much into the stock market. Exceeding expectations is a thing. He routinely exceeded the expectations of the Council of Economic Advisors.

Wrong again, I pay a lot of attention to the markets. I am a data geek, I trust things that are quantifiable. An accomplishment that is not quantifiable is meaningless to me.

Saying something like exceeding expectations from the government "experts" is nothing but an empty platitude unless it can be supported with data.

I suspect the party has known that all along, and just been playing the rank & file.
Well, in 16 Rubio and I thought someone else actually came up with the idea ..... we could maybe increase the number of jobs by giving the middle class, and not the 1%, a tax cut .. so they'd BUY more shit, so the 1% would invest more to build shit ... and everybody might do better.

But trump got elected.

But yeah the general refrain is "the rich pay more taxes every year" but then try to hide the fact that every year they make a greater % of money from last year than do workers.

I suspect the party has known that all along, and just been playing the rank & file.

The Republicans aren't in control, and Trump is not just retired, he has been rendered incommunicado by deplatforming.

Its sort of disingenuous to blame them, particularly when supposedly "decent" Republicans like Gen. Powell and Liz are sitting on the sidelines instead of vying for leadership.

Lol those thing you listed are spending cuts. Hilarious Do you even read your own comments.
No shit Sherlock. Apparently it is you who can't read. The responses under my post make it pretty clear that everyone BUT YOU knew exactly what I was saying.
Now stop trying to get even for the smack down I put on you a couple days ago.
Take your L, sit down and stfu

The Republicans aren't in control, and Trump is not just retired, he has been rendered incommunicado by deplatforming.

Its sort of disingenuous to blame them, particularly when supposedly "decent" Republicans like Gen. Powell and Liz are sitting on the sidelines instead of vying for leadership.
For the zillionth time, this thread is about 2022 and beyond.

But I wasn't expecting much.

Forum List

Back