Republicans just keep handing Democrats more ammo.

R

rdean

Obama nominates Merrick Garland for Supreme Court

Calling him "one of America's sharpest legal minds," President Barack Obama nominated federal appeals court judge Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court on Wednesday.

----------

Remember, presidents are elected for 4 or 8 years. NOT 3 or 7.
You can find that out in the constitution.

-----------------

Ben Carson: Trump Promised Me a Job

Carson said Trump's decision to bring him into the presidential fold came after he sat down with the billionaire developer to talk about the future.

"Even if Donald Trump turns out not to be such a great president, which I don't think is the case, I think he's going to surround himself with really good people, but even if he didn't, we're only looking at four years as opposed to multiple generations and perhaps the loss of the American dream forever."

-----------------------

Illegal.

Worse, these guys clearly don't understand "free speech".

And they should schedule hearings for a month from now to give ample time to research the nominee's history, then hold hearings for several months to allow time for past employees of the nominee to come forward to complain about alleged sexual improprieties, then finally, once the election is past, accept if Hillary wins (because he's old and won't be around forever), or reject to allow Trump to pick. Everyone wins (well, except for Obama, who doesn't get to offer up a sacrifice so he can come back with the extremist he really wants).

Heck, maybe McConnell will cut a deal with Obama. "Indict Hillary and we'll give you your nominee".

rederp, a legal scholar?
926.gif

Calling him "one of America's sharpest legal minds," President Barack Obama nominated federal appeals court judge Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court on Wednesday.

----------

-----------------

Carson said Trump's decision to bring him into the presidential fold came after he sat down with the billionaire developer to talk about the future.

"Even if Donald Trump turns out not to be such a great president, which I don't think is the case, I think he's going to surround himself with really good people, but even if he didn't, we're only looking at four years as opposed to multiple generations and perhaps the loss of the American dream forever."

-----------------------

Illegal.

"Remember, presidents are elected for 4 or 8 years. NOT 3 or 7.
You can find that out in the constitution."
OH LOOK! the Senate was also elected.
Guess that means your team is royally butt-fucked.

and that evil Obama did it again demonstrated he is against any bipartisan outreach by nominating someone to the Supreme Court entirely and utterly acceptable to the GOP !!! My God he might as well have 'taken out his Mandingo" and waved it at Mitch McConnell intimidating the old white dude into a cardiac arrest or indictment...

and that evil Obama did it again demonstrated he is against any bipartisan outreach by nominating someone to the Supreme Court entirely and utterly acceptable to the GOP !!! My God he might as well have 'taken out his Mandingo" and waved it at Mitch McConnell intimidating the old white dude into a cardiac arrest or indictment...
Quit lying. Obama wants to take our guns and this guy is a gun-grabber.

Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights

In making that comparison, CSM pointed out Obama has only ever signed lawsexpanding gun owners' rights.

One of those pro-gun laws took effect in February 2010 and allows people to carry loaded firearms into the Grand Canyon and other national parks, according to the AP.

-----------------------

What does being an ignorant turd feel like? Squishy?

Well that settles it for me. ....... :cool:

If the self-proclaimed smartest man in the world, (Obama), who is supposedly a Constitutional scholar himself. Claims that Garland. is "one of America's sharpest legal minds".

Then who are we to argue with an 11 day instant Nobel prize winner? ........ :rolleyes:

In making that comparison, CSM pointed out Obama has only ever signed lawsexpanding gun owners' rights.

One of those pro-gun laws took effect in February 2010 and allows people to carry loaded firearms into the Grand Canyon and other national parks, according to the AP.

-----------------------

I wouldn't know motherfucker.

Problem with you is you buy all of the false propaganda, but Obama's classmates in college knew he hates guns and fossil fuels. He's trying to destroy the coal industry, and eventually he'll do something that he's been bragging about this year. Something really big. Taking fucking guns from private owners. He's running out of time though. He's only got about 10 months to pull it off. First he sets off the chaos needed to cause the public to demand more gun control, then he'll just get his gun-grabbing judge in the SCOTUS and make it happen forereal.

If the self-proclaimed smartest man in the world, (Obama), who is supposedly a Constitutional scholar himself. Claims that Garland. is "one of America's sharpest legal minds".

Then who are we to argue with an 11 day instant Nobel prize winner? ........ :rolleyes:
Yep.....a peace prize for killing 300,000 in Libya, 400,000 in Syria, who knows how many in Iraq.
But we have no boots on the ground anywhere. Our guys are floating 6 inches off the ground.

Yep.....a peace prize for killing 300,000 in Libya, 400,000 in Syria, who knows how many in Iraq.
But we have no boots on the ground anywhere. Our guys are floating 6 inches off the ground.
Even Trump knows the GOP destabilized the Middle East. Hilarious.

-----------------------

I wouldn't know motherfucker.

Problem with you is you buy all of the false propaganda, but Obama's classmates in college knew he hates guns and fossil fuels. He's trying to destroy the coal industry, and eventually he'll do something that he's been bragging about this year. Something really big. Taking fucking guns from private owners. He's running out of time though. He's only got about 10 months to pull it off. First he sets off the chaos needed to cause the public to demand more gun control, then he'll just get his gun-grabbing judge in the SCOTUS and make it happen forereal.
False propaganda? Hello, knock knock, it's "law". Duh!

The coal industry is shrinking and not just here:
Millions may become jobless as Beijing moves to shrink coal, steel and other industries

I'm getting sleepy. I get tired needing to teach your kind again and again.

----------

-----------------

-----------------------

Illegal.

"Remember, presidents are elected for 4 or 8 years. NOT 3 or 7.
You can find that out in the constitution."
OH LOOK! the Senate was also elected.
Guess that means your team is royally butt-fucked.
Don't worry rdean we want the GOP to hold up this nominee. It's a big issue. Supreme Court justices are important and bush pushed the court far far right with alito and Roberts we need to even it out.

Don't worry this isn't a midterm.

And trump won't nominate a right wing nut like kasich or Cruz would.

"Obama nominates Merrick Garland for Supreme Court"

If republicans were smart they'd confirm – he's clearly a qualified consensus candidate.

But republicans aren't smart.

Forum List

Back