Republicans like to think they understand the concept of “free shit” but actually don’t

Republicans are too stupid to et Medicare for all.

A couple in their 50's who are self employed & buy their insurance as individuals can expect to pay over $20,000 a year in health insurance premiums. Then they will have deductible & co-pays.

Under Medicare for all, they would be paying at lot less. Medicate is under $200 a month.

So this couple could pay a lot in a new tax & still be money ahead.

Corporations would pay a lot less in tax than they did to provide that healthcare benefit.

AS you stupid fucks run around screaming " OMG OMG OMG Nw Taxes!!!! OMG OMG OMG".

You are just too fucking stupid to realize you would be paying less.

it’s a phrase used by republicans to denigrate the left for wanting tuition free college or socialized healthcare, but they don’t really understand how these concepts are no different than programs already in place.

When a republican’s house is on fire or they need police assistance do they pay the responders personally? Uh no. They keep the “free shit”. You see, something like free tuition or socialized medicine are no different. All of these programs are paid for with tax payer revenue. Bernie, after all, has tax proposals to pay for his ideas.

ig·no·rance
/ˈiɡnərəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. lack of knowledge or information.
    "he acted in ignorance of basic procedures"
I would be embarrassed to be this ignorant to make such a truly stupid post.

A couple in their 50's who are self employed & buy their insurance as individuals can expect to pay over $20,000 a year in health insurance premiums. Then they will have deductible & co-pays.

Under Medicare for all, they would be paying at lot less. Medicate is under $200 a month.

Corporations would pay a lot less in tax than they did to provide that healthcare benefit.

AS you stupid fucks run around screaming " OMG OMG OMG Nw Taxes!!!! OMG OMG OMG".

All of those Progs who move away from areas that give out free shit is the issue. Somebody gotz to pay and it ain't them. They then contaminate the new areas they come to live in.

Like all duly employed people, who don't receive free shit, I will be reminded of that fact in the coming days as we all file income taxes.
At that point, we are reminded just how much money we pay in.

Sure, it will be a win win because the government has proven over and over just how efficiently they can run things. :206:

I swear you guys live in a total fantasy world.

Like all duly employed people, who don't receive free shit, I will be reminded of that fact in the coming days as we all file income taxes.

How is your 401k doing? If you have one don't even pretend you aren't getting anything for free. Well, we will have to pay for this at some point.

I understand the concept perfectly...

I work, and have the government take the money to pay for lots of shit the lazy Democrats aren't willing to work for...

Right???
Because there are absolutely no Republicans on welfare, receive food stamps, on medicaid, etc.
Red States are supported by Blue States
Then tell California, Illinois, and New York to send us another cbeck...

Oh, that's right... THEY'RE BANKRUPT, and their people are fleeing!!!

I work, and have the government take the money to pay for lots of shit the lazy Democrats aren't willing to work for...

Right???
Because there are absolutely no Republicans on welfare, receive food stamps, on medicaid, etc.

Red states receive more federal money than they send.

Why are you Republicans such moochers?

Businesses do not want to provide employees with healthcare, it is a losing proposition

Right???

If they are bankrupt, why are they forced to support red states?

How is your 401k doing? If you have one don't even pretend you aren't getting anything for free. Well, we will have to pay for this at some point.

When Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion for tax cuts for wealthy people & well off corporations, we were told how these corps would use this extra money to raise wages & create more jobs.

They bought back their stock. Pumping that borrowed money into the market drove it upwards.

A house of cards.

Right???

Because our large cities have a lot of Democrats, and those lazy shits are expensive...

And every time the Republicans try to make them WORK for their food stamps, the Democrat Party has another meltdown!!!

Right???

Why is California constantly crying for more federal money???

But I have a solution, since the state can't declare bankruptcy...

We can just give it to Mexico and they can have all the Mexican citizens they want... Heck, they can even have all the "migrants" from Central America, since Mexico has offered THEM asylum!!!

Right???

Because our large cities have a lot of Democrats, and those lazy shits are expensive...

And every time the Republicans try to make them WORK for their food stamps, the Democrat Party has another meltdown!!!
Large cities pay for government services for rural areas. They always have.......Schools, hospitals, roads, electricity, water

All provided to rural areas thanks to the cities

Right???

We can just give it to Mexico and they can have all the Mexican citizens they want... Heck, they can even have all the "migrants" from Central America, since Mexico has offered THEM asylum!!!
California pays more into the Federal coffers than they receive.
Expecting more in return is crying?

Large cities pay for government services for rural areas. They always have.......Schools, hospitals, roads, electricity, water

Where is this at? Not around here. We have plenty of places out in the sticks, and to my knowledge, they don't get any money from the city. The county gives me a breakdown of where every tax dollar I pay goes. I've never seen one dollar go to rural areas.

When Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion for tax cuts for wealthy people & well off corporations, we were told how these corps would use this extra money to raise wages & create more jobs.

They bought back their stock. Pumping that borrowed money into the market drove it upwards.

A house of cards.

You mean jobs weren't created and wages didn't go up? Need evidence to prove your claim wrong?

Where is this at? Not around here. We have plenty of places out in the sticks, and to my knowledge, they don't get any money from the city. The county gives me a breakdown of where every tax dollar I pay goes. I've never seen one dollar go to rural areas.

Where?

The sticks would still have dirt roads if they weren’t subsidized by urban areas. Utility companies would not run telephone and electric service to remote areas if they had not been subsidized.

California pays more into the Federal coffers than they receive.
Expecting more in return is crying?
Wow, have you got anything else you can pull out of your ass???
How much money does your state receive from the federal government? Check out this list.

The total amount the federal government collected from each state in the 2017 fiscal year ranged from $5.6 billion from Vermont to $435.6 billion from California. The majority of states – including Vermont and California – ultimately get more money back than they contribute.

Forum List

Back