Republicans proudly say they give the more charity than Democrats. It's hilarious!

Liberals want to take your money because they think they can spend it better than you.

Romney gave more to charity than Obama and Joe combined.
Romney gave to the Mormon Church. Not the same thing. The money would be betters spent on job training.
If we put your welfare check in a pair of work boots, you would starve to death.

The only way you libtards give to charity is by legislation. We conservatives give freely to the charities we think need the most help. I, myself, give to Wounded Warrior, Children's Mercy, and a local animal shelter.
You, OP, may take a long walk on a short plank.
The Op I'm sure gets welfare, reduced housing, food stamps, Obama phone, and anything else he can get.

What's disturbing about these liberals is they tell a lie. You point out to them that they lied. You post links to point out that they lied. Then they get quiet for a few days, come back and post the same lie.

How do you talk to a brick wall? It's impossible because a wall doesn't listen. It's just a flat hard object that can't reason or think.

The only way you libtards give to charity is by legislation. We conservatives give freely to the charities we think need the most help. I, myself, give to Wounded Warrior, Children's Mercy, and a local animal shelter.
The Op I'm sure gets welfare, reduced housing, food stamps, Obama phone, and anything else he can get.

What's disturbing about these liberals is they tell a lie. You point out to them that they lied. You post links to point out that they lied. Then they get quiet for a few days, come back and post the same lie.

How do you talk to a brick wall? It's impossible because a wall doesn't listen. It's just a flat hard object that can't reason or think.
More disturbing are Republicans. No matter how many statistics and links and evidence, they just refuse to believe. You can post video of Trump saying he likes veterans that weren't captured and Republicans will deny he said it. You can post video of Republicans screaming out "let him die" and they will deny that. If they don't want to believe something, all the facts in the world won't change their opinion.

More disturbing are Republicans. No matter how many statistics and links and evidence, they just refuse to believe. You can post video of Trump saying he likes veterans that weren't captured and Republicans will deny he said it. You can post video of Republicans screaming out "let him die" and they will deny that. If they don't want to believe something, all the facts in the world won't change their opinion.

Back to reality, liberals need social security because they know they would let their grandparents go homeless and starve.

I have no idea WTF "let him die" is about, but I haven't seen one Republican deny what Trump said about McCain; that is unless you can show me who and where that was.

You keep posting the same phony crap about red states when it's been explained over and over again that only people get welfare--not states. Most people on some sort of welfare are Democrats. And red states are considered those that voted for a Republican President--not necessarily those who are run by a Republican Governor and house.

Back to reality, liberals need social security because they know they would let their grandparents go homeless and starve.

And yet it's Republicans that talk about doing away with Social Security. Odd that. And it's Republicans who care about the fetus, but not the born. And Republicans who said this:

What do you think about all that?

And yet it's Republicans that talk about doing away with Social Security. Odd that. And it's Republicans who care about the fetus, but not the born. And Republicans who said this:

Paul is as much of a Republican as Sanders is a Democrat.

R-Derp is flailing badly these days. People finally have started to figure out that Progressives talk a good game but never come through with good jobs and a strong economy. It's a simple question at this point. If you like the idea of a cradle to the grave nanny State that runs your life and gives you some free stuff...then by all means vote Democratic. If you like the idea of having a good job, running your own life and having the money to BUY the things you need...then vote for a conservative!

Your blabbering is just that-

-- Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

-- Conservatives also donate more time and give more blood...

While conservatives tend to regard giving as a personal rather than governmental responsibility, some liberals consider private charity a retrograde phenomenon -- a poor palliative for an inadequate welfare state, and a distraction from achieving adequacy by force, by increasing taxes. Ralph Nader, running for president in 2000, said: "A society that has more justice is a society that needs less charity." Brooks, however, warns: "If support for a policy that does not exist ... substitutes for private charity, the needy are left worse off than before. It is one of the bitterest ironies of liberal politics today that political opinions are apparently taking the place of help for others."

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers

How many Republicans on the USMB boast that Republicans "give the most charity"? Most of them? All of them?

Now, how many Republicans on the USMB whine that they hate people who take "free stuff". See a problem?

CountyPovACS08_12Map_4_Edit9_15_14.jpg

See all that poverty? How's that charity thing working out?

Now the very next thing Republicans like to say is the reason Red States are poor is because they have a lot of blacks and minorities? Then how does that explain Kentucky, more than 90% white? And how about the rest of Appalachia?

Democrats tend to invest more in things like "scholarships" than old cans of cream corn and quilts.

How many think this is a Bible quote?
"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."
Wanna bet the majority of Republicans think this is a Bible quote?

Rural Poverty Decreases, Yet Remains Higher Than The U.S. Poverty Rate - Housing Assistance Council
The high proportion of low-skill and low-paying jobs in rural areas, combined with lower educational attainment levels, are substantial factors in the rural income divergence.

2016_02_23_schaefer_fig2.png

That's what happens when you care about the fetus and not the baby.

Democratic vs. Republican occupations

Check out that list of jobs and which party represents the sciences.

Republicans continue to insist it is they who supports the rest of the country. Stats say otherwise.

Show me a link that says a republican says do away with social security.

Forum List

Back