Republicans Slam ATF For Attempting To Alter Legal Definition Of ‘Firearm’

February 2, 2018
House Republicans have voted 235-180 to overturn an Obama administration that blocked Social Security disability recipients with mental disorders from buying guns.
Why was that?

"The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database."

Because it is not illegal for these people to have guns.
As it was not illegal for the people to have guns, The Obama violated their rights.

So what. Here's an idea, when someone commits a violent crime, toss them in prison and keep them there.
That won't work because the Democrats professional hired killers and assassins have to possesseha firearms, and they have to use mental health trickery and deceit in a court of law to ban guns for law abiding citizens.
Um... no. The right to an abortion is found the 'eliminations and penumbras" of the constitution, if you believe Roe.
How does this address, let alone affect, anything I said?
People murder their own children in cold blood and then turn around and tell us we shouldn't possess firearms and they want us in prison for life even if we haven't done anything wrong with a firearm at all.

It's a move to prevent "ghost" guns.

And it's a good idea.

You kids claim you want to stop criminals from.getting guns but not "law abiding gun owners"? This is a good way to start.
Give me an hour and access to the hardware store and I'll build a gun on a stump in the back yard with nothing but a hacksaw and a drill.

Give me an hour and access to the hardware store and I'll build a gun on a stump in the back yard with nothing but a hacksaw and a drill.
1629779630360.png

So what. Here's an idea, when someone commits a violent crime, toss them in prison and keep them there.

You idiots keep letting them out. Why are you so stupid?
You're a moron.
Sure, so you want a prison in every county in the nation?
Who's going to pay for that?

The US has the highest amount of prisoners in the world by 500,000.

Nothing here changes the fact that as long as you do not make it with the intent to sell, it is -absolutely- legal -- and thus, law abiding.
Thus, your statement is false.
Why do you make statements you know are false?
Sure, an unregistered weapon, with no serial numbers, with no one knowing where or how it was made?
Sure.................. I'll be sure not to sell it.
I'll just make another one..................and sell it too.

You're pretty fucking gullible.

Sure, an unregistered weapon, with no serial numbers, with no one knowing where or how it was made?
Sure.................. I'll be sure not to sell it.
I'll just make another one..................and sell it too.

You're pretty fucking gullible.
You think like a criminal, no wonder you don't understand law abiding citizens.

Not seeing how seat belts or building codes have anything at all to do with shortest and most succinct of our Constitutional amendments. False equivalency isn't going to cut it.

The revocation of rights, as determined by third party practictioners of subjective voodoo science isn't in the Constitution.
What a moron.

Just let crazy people have all the guns they want? (Trumptards)

What could go wrong?

"The revocation of rights, as determined by third party practictioners of subjective voodoo science isn't in the Constitution".

Still a moron.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP) was originally authorized under the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007 (NIAA), P.L. 110-180. The NIAA was enacted in the wake of the April 2007 shooting tragedy at Virginia Tech. The Virginia Tech shooter was able to purchase firearms from an FFL because information about his prohibiting mental health history was not available to the NICS, and the system was therefore unable to deny the transfer of the firearms used in the shootings. The NIAA seeks to address gaps in information available to NICS about such prohibiting mental health adjudications and commitments and other prohibiting backgrounds. Both the NCHIP and NARIP were reauthorized under Title VI (Fix NICS Act) of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2018 (P.L. 115-141).

Um... no. The right to an abortion is found the 'eliminations and penumbras" of the constitution, if you believe Roe.
How does this address, let alone affect, anything I said?
You're FOS.

When the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Roe vs Wade in 1973, they could not find anything in the Constitution that related to abortion; it’s not there, so they had to come up with something to base their decision. They chose the 14th Amendment and then manufactured a right to privacy from it. What? What does privacy have to do with abortion? Nothing. They came up with something out of the air: Penumbras and emanations, from which they got “privacy.”

Why was that?

"The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database."

Because it is not illegal for these people to have guns.
As it was not illegal for the people to have guns, The Obama violated their rights.
You're FOS.
It was an amendment to the Brady bill signed by Reagan.

It's a move to prevent "ghost" guns.

And it's a good idea.

You kids claim you want to stop criminals from.getting guns but not "law abiding gun owners"? This is a good way to start.
yes another redefined word that has no meaning
No such thing as a ghost gun
You, leftists, like to create names for things to make them sound scary
Here's a name that is more dangerous than any firearm
LEFTIST

What a moron.

Just let crazy people have all the guns they want? (Trumptards)

What could go wrong?

"The revocation of rights, as determined by third party practictioners of subjective voodoo science isn't in the Constitution".

Still a moron.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP) was originally authorized under the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007 (NIAA), P.L. 110-180. The NIAA was enacted in the wake of the April 2007 shooting tragedy at Virginia Tech. The Virginia Tech shooter was able to purchase firearms from an FFL because information about his prohibiting mental health history was not available to the NICS, and the system was therefore unable to deny the transfer of the firearms used in the shootings. The NIAA seeks to address gaps in information available to NICS about such prohibiting mental health adjudications and commitments and other prohibiting backgrounds. Both the NCHIP and NARIP were reauthorized under Title VI (Fix NICS Act) of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2018 (P.L. 115-141).
Proposing and supporting the revocation of rights without due process is what fascists and commies do. Scum like you are a blight on a free country.

Proposing and supporting the revocation of rights without due process is what fascists and commies do. Scum like you are a blight on a free country.
Fuck you, retard.

"Due process"?
It was your scumbag party that created, passed and signed into law, the un"patriot" act, in 45 days.
Allowing the government to spy on it's own citizens, internet searches and library book searches.

Communist?
Free country?

The only persons advocating that was Trump and his cult.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult cheer for communism.

Then they tried on January 6th.

You're a moron.
Sure, so you want a prison in every county in the nation?
Who's going to pay for that?

The US has the highest amount of prisoners in the world by 500,000.

No, you fucking MORON, I don't. What I DO want are violent criminals OFF THE DAMNED STREET!

YOU fuckers constantly allow the most violent bastards to walk free to continue their killing.

You people either want them to murder people, in which case you are feckless scum.

Or, you're too fucking stupid to be allowed any power whatsoever.

Fuck you, retard.

"Due process"?
It was your scumbag party that created, passed and signed into law, the un"patriot" act, in 45 days.
Allowing the government to spy on it's own citizens, internet searches and library book searches.

Communist?
Free country?

The only persons advocating that was Trump and his cult.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult cheer for communism.

Then they tried on January 6th.
What effects did the patriot act have on the 2nd amendment? What sort of dipshit are you? What did Obama do about it in eight years? Oh right, made it even worse. Nice of you to ignore that.

You should start a thread on all that off topic stuff. Way to not even address the topic at hand and have a TDS tantrum. Pathetic.

No, you fucking MORON, I don't. What I DO want are violent criminals OFF THE DAMNED STREET!

YOU fuckers constantly allow the most violent bastards to walk free to continue their killing.

You people either want them to murder people, in which case you are feckless scum.

Or, you're too fucking stupid to be allowed any power whatsoever.
Fuck you, retarded Trump humper.

"What I DO want are violent criminals OFF THE DAMNED STREET"!
And they are, for a time, you fucking moron.
You want to give some first time robbery suspect to spend 50 years in prison?
Better start building more prison.

"You people either want them to murder people, in which case you are feckless scum".
They don't let murderers out in 5 years, dumbass.
It's your scumbag party that allows crazy people to roam the streets...................with guns.
It's your scumbag party that wants to allow convicted felons to own weapons.

You're the problem and too stupid to know it.

What effects did the patriot act have on the 2nd amendment? What sort of dipshit are you? What did Obama do about it in eight years? Oh right, made it even worse. Nice of you to ignore that.

You should start a thread on all that off topic stuff. Way to not even address the topic at hand and have a TDS tantrum. Pathetic.
Yes, you are, moron.
Whining about "DUE PROCESS" you fucking retard, 45 days is enough?

Obama tried to improve it.

May 26, 2011
Despite bills pending in both the House and the Senate to amend the three expiring provisions and other sections of the Patriot Act to include much-needed privacy protections, Congress decided instead to move ahead with a straightforward reauthorization. The provisions of the Patriot Act that were extended.

That moron from Kentucky Moscow Mich blocked it.

Yes, you are, moron.
Whining about "DUE PROCESS" you fucking retard, 45 days is enough?

Obama tried to improve it.

May 26, 2011
Despite bills pending in both the House and the Senate to amend the three expiring provisions and other sections of the Patriot Act to include much-needed privacy protections, Congress decided instead to move ahead with a straightforward reauthorization. The provisions of the Patriot Act that were extended.

That moron from Kentucky Moscow Mich blocked it.
45 days isn't due process, it's a time frame. You must be leaking brain cells by the minute, you get stupider by the post.

Care to stay on topic or are you due for another TDS tantrum?

Forum List

Back