Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

What’s different about this situation, compared with the Russian collusion investigation, that cost 50 plus million and yielded nothing? Who would believe any allegations at this point. Dims don’t like him, and have wanted to impeach him since day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mueller's investigation was by Republicans, not Democrats. :eusa_doh:

Democrats are not only colluding with Russia, they're behaving like them now. The Kremlin is known for it's one sided investigations.

Democrats have done more to try to overthrow our duly elected gov't than Putin could ever hope to.

Believe me dems, you're making Putin very proud.
I guess you have zero knowledge about how Grand Juries operate.

This is not a grand jury.

It's analogous to a Grand Jury.

That's the crime aTrump committed.
Huh
Sure. Don't they cover the news on Breitbart?

Trump withheld the aid to Ukraine, aid approved by congress, aid that was paid for by tax payer dollars, to get Ukraine to supply opposition research for his upcoming campaign.

Trump said so, Mick Mulvaney said so, Amnassador Taylor said so.

If you're going to argue the issue, familiarize yourself with it.

Trump was making inquiries about corruption in the Ukraine long before he withheld aid to the Ukraine. He had reservations about giving billions of dollars and not knowing what the Ukrainians were doing with that aid. You've connected dots to come up with the picture you want to believe but that doesn't make it fact.

Here’s a problem with that dumb post.

You can twist however you want but it doesn’t work that way. Foreign aid assistance are not to be withheld UNLESS you have a very good reason. Asking a favor from a foreign government to investigate an American citizen happened to be a political rival?
That is pure corruption.

Guilliani a henchmen personal lawyer of Trump started the investigation as early as January this year. Working with corrupted Ukrainians. Like his 2 buddies that got arrested. And Victor Shokin the famous corrupted prosecutor general fired by Biden.
All these informations fed to your brains and others here and used by Hannity....... All came from these investigation by a henchmen. Based from a conspiracy theory crap with no evidence.

Since when a henchmen work is acceptable?
Since when working with corrupted Ukrainian testimonies are allowed to be use against any Americans?

To this day I have not seen any evidence that Bidens committed any crime.
Would widespread corruption be a good reason to withhold foreign aid money? The Ukraine was rife with corruption which was why Trump was asking for quite some time if we really knew where our money was going!

Hunter Biden was paid $70,000 a month for a job that he wasn't in any way qualified to hold...a job that he only got because of who his father is! He didn't attend board meetings. He didn't do ANYTHING to earn that money he was paid!

Then Joe Biden...who Barack Obama had put in charge of dealing with the Ukrainian situation...demands that the prosecutor looking into corruption at Burisma be fired...something that looked so shady that The New York Times wrote an article detailing the bad optics.
There's no evidence Shokin was investigating Burisma or Hunter Biden when he was forced out.

Trump was making inquiries about corruption in the Ukraine long before he withheld aid to the Ukraine. He had reservations about giving billions of dollars and not knowing what the Ukrainians were doing with that aid. You've connected dots to come up with the picture you want to believe but that doesn't make it fact.

You can twist however you want but it doesn’t work that way. Foreign aid assistance are not to be withheld UNLESS you have a very good reason. Asking a favor from a foreign government to investigate an American citizen happened to be a political rival?
That is pure corruption.

Guilliani a henchmen personal lawyer of Trump started the investigation as early as January this year. Working with corrupted Ukrainians. Like his 2 buddies that got arrested. And Victor Shokin the famous corrupted prosecutor general fired by Biden.
All these informations fed to your brains and others here and used by Hannity....... All came from these investigation by a henchmen. Based from a conspiracy theory crap with no evidence.

Since when working with corrupted Ukrainian testimonies are allowed to be use against any Americans?

Would widespread corruption be a good reason to withhold foreign aid money? The Ukraine was rife with corruption which was why Trump was asking for quite some time if we really knew where our money was going!

Hunter Biden was paid $70,000 a month for a job that he wasn't in any way qualified to hold...a job that he only got because of who his father is! He didn't attend board meetings. He didn't do ANYTHING to earn that money he was paid!

Then Joe Biden...who Barack Obama had put in charge of dealing with the Ukrainian situation...demands that the prosecutor looking into corruption at Burisma be fired...something that looked so shady that The New York Times wrote an article detailing the bad optics.

All of these crap ALL that you are telling me comes directly from Trump conspiracy theory crap. Created by John Solomon. Investigated started this January by Guilliani working with corrupted Ukrainian people. Guilliani was warned. 2 of them are already got arrested and famous Victor Shokin corrupted prosecutor general.

PAY ATTENTION. Read my post don’t stare at it. Because I don’t bullshit.

Since when a personal lawyer Guilliani henchmen of a president allowed or acceptable to do this investigation?

Guilliani right now is in big trouble. He is going to jail.

Hunter was not qualified and over paid? SO? Did he steal any money from Burisma? Tell me where is the crime committed? If you are going to use that as a silly defense. Look at Kushner running around as diplomat with zero experience as diplomat.

Joe Biden asked Ukraine president to fire Victor Shokin a well known corrupted prosecutor. American allies, IMF, Prosecutors, Ukraine anti corruption, foreign investors and long list of diplomats asked Shokin to be fired.

Before Joe Biden even got involved. Ukrainian prosecutors and anti corruption advocates was pressuring Shokin to investigate the Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevskiy of money laundering. Shokin shelved the case from Feb. 2015 till he got fired. He didn’t do anything.

Joe Biden asked Shokin to be fired. NOT because Shokin was tough or active on the Burisma case.

Then this dishonest president are feeding this country with false information for political gain. Enforce by his lap dogs with lies.

Do you not grasp the difference between Jared Kushner "running around" as a diplomat and Hunter Biden getting paid big bucks for a "no show" job, Charwin? This is a perfect example of a politician abusing their office to enrich someone in their family! Kushner was instrumental in the negotiations with Israel to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel. He actually DID what he was paid to do! Biden never even attended a meeting of the board of which he was a member! He got paid what he did...not for work done...but because the people who hired him were able to have Joe Biden do things like threaten to withhold a billion dollars in US assistance unless the Ukraine got rid of a prosecutor they didn't like!

Jared Kushner is filling his pockets with money people are giving him for influence over Donald Trump.

Corruption is Donald Trump's favorite activity.
Do you have an example of him doing that?

Trump withheld the aid to Ukraine, aid approved by congress, aid that was paid for by tax payer dollars, to get Ukraine to supply opposition research for his upcoming campaign.

That is pure corruption.

There's no evidence Shokin was investigating Burisma or Hunter Biden when he was forced out.
Other than the signed affidavit he submitted, that is.

Democrats are not only colluding with Russia, they're behaving like them now. The Kremlin is known for it's one sided investigations.

Democrats have done more to try to overthrow our duly elected gov't than Putin could ever hope to.

So it's "kinda sorda" like a grand jury?

That is pure corruption.

What are you talking about, fucking moron? What signed affidavit??

It"s like a Grand Jury in that it's a) a closed hearing; b) presenting evidence to determine if an indictment should be issued; c) no defense allowed.

The best part was that some of these morons were actually on the committees and were invited inside.

After the noninvited idiots were removed, these morons took their seats and proceeded with taking the deposition.

That is pure corruption.

The one Giuliani waved around on national TV where Shokin says he was getting ready to investigate Biden's deadbeat son.

The best part was that some of these morons were actually on the committees and were invited inside.

After the noninvited idiots were removed, these morons took their seats and proceeded with taking the deposition.
What should they have done, asshole?

It"s like a Grand Jury in that it's a) a closed hearing; b) presenting evidence to determine if an indictment should be issued; c) no defense allowed.
It's like a Grand Jury only in your imagination. A Grand Jury is a function of the judicial branch, not Congress.

Except when it's a purely political procedure.

That is pure corruption.

The one Giuliani waved around on national TV where Shokin says he was getting ready to investigate Biden's deadbeat son.
The affidavit is online fucking moron, show me where it's signed.

Except unlike a Grand Jury...the guy that's running this closed hearing...is cherry picking testimony that he thinks will damage President Trump and then leaking that to the media...something that would get his ass thrown in jail if it WERE a Grand Jury!

Forum List

Back