Republicans taking Blame for Shutdown - Polls

Yawn.

Staged act going on as Politician's always do.................

How they are both fighting the battles to save the country..............

If we don't reach an agreement by 1201 tonight we are all going

TO DIE.........FAMINE, FLOODS, CANNIBALISM

So maybe we should all just put our heads between our legs and kiss asses goodbye.............

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Yawn...........They've been cooking the books for months. Look at 2013 data.

The Treasury has stated it can cook the books until the 17th............

So PLEASE FUCKING SPARE ME THE DRAMA.....................

If Boehner let the House vote on the Senate bill, it would pass and then Obama could sign it.

Boehner won't let the House vote on the Senate bill cause he knows it will pass.

he is scum!!!

But why will Odummer not give us average Americans what he gave the evil 1%ers that fly around in jets to Vegas and stuff?

-Geaux

You guys act like this is a game of hopscotch:eek:.

So the big business and unions get exempted until next year, but the working people of this country need to start shelling out now? The democrat I thought cared about the working cless, but I guess they really don't. The hypocritical bastards.

The GOP isn't the only one being blamed.

Of course not. There are republicans laying blame, and heaven forfend they own their own.

When Obama is made to look bad, or if he screws up, the first thing they do is: Blame Bush. So who are Democrats to accuse people of not owning up to their mistakes?

"Angels and ministers of grace defend us ..."

-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Just like Reid won't let the Senate vote on the house proposals and let the government stay open?

The Senate has voted TWICE on the House bill.

It gets defeated every time.

Now its time for the House to vote on the Senate bill.

stalemate, the way the framers envisioned it, they made the rules, it is what it is. Its called compromise. Obama let biz off the hook, let the little people off the hook....

The Senate voted on a bill THEY amended dimwit. A clean CR that the house voted on twice (I repeat twice) with the addition of delaying/defunding of Obamacare. Both sides are amending the bill, neither side is giving in.

You are like a pot calling the kettle black. If you guys really cared about keeping the government running, the Senate would have passed the CR long ago, with or without the Republican amendments.

But then again, we cant expect Democrats in the Senate to care about the important things, you know, like keeping the government running.

sorry bro, but today the Senate voted on the House bill, and it died.

when is the House gonna vote on the Senate bill?

So ultimately the final blow was struck by the Senate then. Like I said, if they really cared about keeping the government running, they would have passed that bill today, regardless of the Amendments on the bill. Democrats will be to blame for this. All this talk about keeping the government running, and Senate Democrats just voted down another offer from Republicans to keep the government running. How ironic.

Last edited:
Yawn.

Staged act going on as Politician's always do.................

How they are both fighting the battles to save the country..............

If we don't reach an agreement by 1201 tonight we are all going

TO DIE.........FAMINE, FLOODS, CANNIBALISM

So maybe we should all just put our heads between our legs and kiss asses goodbye.............

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Yawn...........They've been cooking the books for months. Look at 2013 data.

The Treasury has stated it can cook the books until the 17th............

So PLEASE FUCKING SPARE ME THE DRAMA.....................

I have asked the same question and one of the demorats came up with a lie.

They can't answer and won't because in reality, the government shutdown will do nothing but layoff non-essential workers.

I do wonder, if they are non-essential, why do we need them anyway?

So, you can't answer the question?

:lol:

-Geaux

The answer is obvious. Why should he.
?

He's the prez, he can do what ever he feels like.

on-news-stands-now.jpg

But why will Odummer not give us average Americans what he gave the evil 1%ers that fly around in jets to Vegas and stuff?

-Geaux

So the big business and unions get exempted until next year, but the working people of this country need to start shelling out now? The democrat I thought cared about the working cless, but I guess they really don't. The hypocritical bastards.

What a hypocrite you are. You claim to worry about certain people but don't give a shit about the millions of uninsured.

When will the House vote on the Senate bill?

what is Boehner afraid of?

When the Senate doesn't vote on the House bill, that's cool, but when the House doesn't vote on the Senate bill, that's fear. Riiighhtttt....

What is Reid and Obama afraid of? When will the Senate vote to pass (yes pass) a continuing resolution to keep the government running? The ball's in their court. Again.

Reid and the Senate did pass a bill to fund the govt.

The House hasn't voted on it yet.

Boehner won't let them.

CBO Report's Facts Speak Louder Than Obama's Spending and Debt Crisis Denial | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Relax. The storm will pass soon. No worries. Nothing wrong here........Stop causing panic CBO...........

National Debt - Just Facts

Let's ignore the facts............

Ready for Another Increase in the Debt Limit?

Debt ceiling raised by obama 7 times.......

Who cares about all this shit....................PARTY ON DUDES............When you are on the highway to hell you might as well have a good time.

Anybody got a bottle opener..............

The idiot, Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz is a legislative terrorist.

That word 'terrorist'. I don't think it means what you think it means. If it does, it would would not be limited to exclude the type of legislative terrorism the Democrats exacted on the American populous in October and December of 2009.

Checkmate, Hoffstra.

Forum List

Back