Republicans..The real allies of African Americans

why is it blacks dont believe you little line of bullshit?

Why is it that you can't do anything but make stupid comments? Present an argument or don't bother me. This thread is for thinking people.

The democrats ran everything in the south, White Republicans were lynched along with blacks. Rockefeller? Please... those country club Republicans are as bad as the libs. Liberty, Self-determination is all the people need to succeed. Real conservative Republicans have fought for those things since Lincoln. That’s what conservatives stand for and that is what Lincoln stood for. Read through the entire thread and you might learn something

I read the entire list and it is obvious republican propaganda right down to the abortion is black genocide closing

I said the entire thread that’s if you little pea brain can comprehend it. That list was out together by a Black conservative Church here in the Detroit Area

Whoop de fucking do....

Still blatant propaganda distributed by rightwing nuts

Jroc has trouble accepting that the %s of blacks accepting GOP nonsense about being loved by the party is reflected in overwhelming black support for the Dems.

End of story. Massive fail for Jroc.

Jroc has trouble accepting that the %s of blacks accepting GOP nonsense about being loved by the party is reflected in overwhelming black support for the Dems.

End of story. Massive fail for Jroc.

Wrong... Facts are Facts you've done nothing to counter any facts I've put forth. African Americans vote Dem at their own expense and it is pathetic the way they blindly to so given the results.

Fact . . . your interp of the facts have been countered every step of the way. The %s of blacks who will not accept the GOP proves either your interp (1) is wrong or (2) your persuasiveness if flatly flawed. If you accept the latter, better ask yourself why.

End of your story. Massive fail of the OP.

In case you didn't notice, I've already addressed long past history and clearly demonstrated that republicans have no interest in African-Americans.

Address that there were more democratic African-Americans in Congress in 1973 than republicans have ever had since Reconstruction.

How many do you have in congress now? Two .. hadn't had ONE since 2003 when JC Watts walked out the door.

As far as I'm concerned, this argument is quite over.

Just because black politicans and black voters pledge their allegiance to the democrats doesn't mean democrats are good for blacks.

As far as i'm concerned democrats are they enemy to not just blacks, but all groups, even if the groups or democrats themselves don't realize it.

How white of you

How racist of you

Fact . . . your interp of the facts have been countered every step of the way. The %s of blacks who will not accept the GOP proves either your interp (1) is wrong or (2) your persuasiveness if flatly flawed. If you accept the latter, better ask yourself why.

In your own mind.. The facts speak for themselves, I don't have to ask myself why. The Black family has been broken down by their dependency on big government liberalism 70% of Black babies are born out of wedlock the highest % of abortion is in the black community, Blacks are not even the largest minority anymore in their own country, so what have the dems done for African Americans exactly? Why don't you lay it out for me genius.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVMOFsSNS8s]Dr. Walter Williams: Welfare Broken Up Black Family - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7JYLb0XPA8&feature=related]"Playing the Race Card at Every Turn" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Jroc fails to acknowledge that the overwhelming % of blacks do not associate with the GOP. Why? Because they know it is their enemy generally. So the OP is a fail.

Jroc fails to acknowledge that the overwhelming % of blacks do not associate with the GOP. Why? Because they know it is their enemy generally. So the OP is a fail.

Thank you for for your brillance Jake:doubt: What a wasted post that was:clap2:

In your own mind.. The facts speak for themselves, I don't have to ask myself why. The Black family has been broken down by their dependency on big government liberalism 70% of Black babies are born out of wedlock the highest % of abortion is in the black community, Blacks are not even the largest minority anymore in their own country, so what have the dems done for African Americans exactly? Why don't you lay it out for me genius.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVMOFsSNS8s]Dr. Walter Williams: Welfare Broken Up Black Family - YouTube[/ame]

Facts are facts and the liberals won't ever accept facts or even history, everything they think is based on emotion, no reality, it's all about how they feel. You have a nice and very factual thread and I totally agree with your assessment, but I am a conservative and facts do work with me.

Other than cut programs that help the poor get training, childcare and entry level jobs...what have Republicans done to help blacks?

Oh yea......I forgot....Abe Lincoln

Other than cut programs that help the poor get training, childcare and entry level jobs...what have Republicans done to help blacks?

We freed them from slavery and were the ones who put Civil rights into law, the dems opposed it.

We freed them from slavery and were the ones who put Civil rights into law, the dems opposed it.

50 years...seems like yesterday

Don't it?

This is what you come up with? All the info in this thread and this is all you got? So while the liberal Great Society has done nothing but create a whole class of people dependent on the government, help to destroy the black family, and leave their children stuck in failing public schools, all the while wasting trillions of dollars and, this is all you got? "Child care”? Give it another shot talking points boy:eusa_eh:

This is what you come up with? All the info in this thread and this is all you got? So while the liberal Great Society has done nothing but create a whole class of people dependent on the government, help to destroy the black family, and leave their children stuck in failing public schools, all the while wasting trillions of dollars and, this is all you got? "Child care”? Give it another shot talking points boy:eusa_eh:

Well.....what you got to offer?

What is the GOP magic pill? Let's end all these programs that help poor people and will they magically become rich people? Will all their troubles go away when you cast them out in the street?

You want poor people to work for $7 an hour? First thing you better look at is low cost child care

The fact remains is that Jroc has nothing but his opinion, no evidence to support other than a tortorous rendering of historical fact that really undermines his point.

Blacks know the GOP as it is constituted right now is their enemy. End of story.

The fact remains is that Jroc has nothing but his opinion, no evidence to support other than a tortorous rendering of historical fact that really undermines his point.

Blacks know the GOP as it is constituted right now is their enemy. End of story.

It has been decreed by "Jake the great":lol: I have a whole thread of evidence you? Not so much. When you've got friends like the liberals you don't need enemies..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ2YgcdbP2s]School Vouchers Killed by Democrat Congress - All poor children to be left behind now - Glenn Beck - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXFVeATlCDo&feature=related]John Stossel - Government Schools - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Jroc, you are using Glenn Beck? Really?? Stossel is a hack but not crazy.

I am glad you are posting a one-sided tortorous rendering of an important issue. When you post the whole environment of the event, then we can talk.

But when you cheat like this, all I have to do is point it out. Done.

And since you believe that the feds hurt public education, why are you not cheering the Dems on. See how this works? Done.

Last edited:
Jroc, you are using Glenn Beck? Really?? Stossel is a hack but not crazy.

I am glad you are posting a one-sided tortorous rendering of an important issue. When you post the whole environment of the event, then we can talk.

But when you cheat like this, all I have to do is point it out. Done.

And since you believe that the feds hurt public education, why are you not cheering the Dems on. See how this works? Done.

Jake your posts are really becoming quite pathetic. I do work for lower income people, I'm from the inner city and those are the people I prefer do work for. the other day I was working for a older black couple the women was on the phone arguing with the utility Co. because her bill kept rising. I'm sure you remember this right?..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqHL404zhcU]Barack Obama Admits: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under Cap And Trade - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know what world you live in, but you have no clue, just like most of the liberals

Forum List

Back