Republicans..The real allies of African Americans

Jroc continues to post a one-sided tortorous rendering of important issues. When he posts the whole environment of the event, then we can talk. But right now he is cheating with selective out-of-context material. Jroc continues to make no sensible or defensible point.

Can someone explain to me what Republicans are doing today that makes them allies of African Americans?

Jroc continues to post a one-sided tortorous rendering of important issues. When he posts the whole environment of the event, then we can talk. But right now he is cheating with selective out-of-context material. Jroc continues to make no sensible or defensible point.

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

daveman, you have to support the OP, which you and all the other Hard Right wacks have failed to do. If the GOP was the friend of blacks, then they would overwhelmingly support it.

So, yet once again, you can't counter your assertion with "OK, prove me wrong with evidence." That is not how adults act in discussion.

Can someone explain to me what Republicans are doing today that makes them allies of African Americans?
After you tell us what the Democrats are doing today to make them allies.

Sure.....Democrats support jobs training, education initiatives, planned parenthood, low cost childcare, pre-k education, aid to families with dependent children...

Republicans want to scale down or kill all those programs

Now, your turn

What have Republicans done To make them the real allies of African Americans?

Sure.....Democrats support jobs training, education initiatives, planned parenthood, low cost childcare, pre-k education, aid to families with dependent children...

Now, your turn

What areRepublicans doing To make them the real allies of African Americans?

Last edited:
daveman, you have to support the OP, which you and all the other Hard Right wacks have failed to do. If the GOP was the friend of blacks, then they would overwhelmingly support it.

So, yet once again, you can't counter your assertion with "OK, prove me wrong with evidence." That is not how adults act in discussion.
What would you know about being an adult, kid?

Now, your turn

Let's examine what you claim Democrats have done.

Democrats support keeping blacks dependent on government. Don't believe me? Take a look at your average inner city.

You talk a good game, but that's about it.

The GOP supports equal opportunity for everyone.

Now, your turn

Democrats support keeping blacks dependent on government. Don't believe me? Take a look at your average inner city.

Just as I expected from you Dave....you got nothing

Now, your turn

Correction: I got nothing that you'll accept.

Why do you want to keep black people dependent on the government?

II know why -- I just want to hear your version.

Let's look at the premise of this thread daveman

The claim is that african americans should flock to the Republican because you claim Democratic initiatives are not working

When I asked what Republicans have to offer, the best you could come up with was "Equal opportunity"

What equal opportunity is being offered by Republicans? The right to pay your own way to college without assistance? The right to try to get a low paying job and pay a babysitter $5 an hour? The equal opportunity to buy groceries and pay rents while you only make $7 an hour?

What equal opportunity are you offering?

Counter it.:eusa_whistle:

The claim is that african americans should flock to the Republican because you claim Democratic initiatives are not working

When I asked what Republicans have to offer, the best you could come up with was "Equal opportunity"

What equal opportunity is being offered by Republicans? The right to pay your own way to college without assistance? The right to try to get a low paying job and pay a babysitter $5 an hour? The equal opportunity to buy groceries and pay rents while you only make $7 an hour?

Umm.. The premise of this thread is Republicans have done more to liberate and help blacks in this country then any Democrat propaganda machine can counter. Also the fact is that they should be looking at both parties for what they are, and have done and not simply listen to the bull the liberal Democrat race hustlers spew

This post is accurate. Until blacks made strides toward actual equality in business, housing etc... about 40 years ago, the GOP was their best friend. Of course, once they started getting executive jobs, moving into white enighborhoods etc... the GOP becamse their political enemy but oh well.

This post is accurate. Until blacks made strides toward actual equality in business, housing etc... about 40 years ago, the GOP was their best friend. Of course, once they started getting executive jobs, moving into white enighborhoods etc... the GOP becamse their political enemy but oh well.

Really? prove it

Really? prove it

Be happy to. Google the votes on Affirmative Action, Urban Housing, equal pay, etc... and see which party voted overwhelmingly against.

The insistence that blacks are capable of succeeding on their own without the help of white people.

Democrats don't believe that. They believe blacks are incapable of succeeding without the help of white liberals.

The soft bigotry of low expectations.

Forum List

Back