Republicans think handing corporations money creates jobs.

How many Personal bankruptcies, does Mr. Trump have?

Don't know. None? But Trump wasn't elected because of his personal finances, he was elected in part because of his staggering "business successes". That a "successful" businessman would be good at running the country...apparently because we have amnesia from the last two times we've had an MBA sit in the Oval Office (Hoover, Bush the Dumber).
El Dumpster does not have an MBA. He likes to pretend he does but he has a BA in Business. An easy to get, widely considered worthless degree.

like bailing out banks and corporations that couldn't run themselves? Good point. Lost 11B to GM and all they did was invest overseas.. I wonder if they would have invested here if we didn't have the highest corporate tax rate in the world?

Nope, they go for slave labor. That is why the next thing they do is cut min wage.

Minimum wage has been cut? When?
Since it fails to meet inflation rates, it has lost buying power.

I guess having 8 consecutive years with low GDP growth (Obama was the first president to never have a single year of GDP growth above 3%) is good to liberals.

So Bush and Obama both had the same average GDP growth rate: 1.76%.

Making up numbers.

https://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/29/ranking-the-presidents-by-g-d-p/?_r=0

Bush grown rate: 2.1%
Obama: 1.76

Clinton handed Bush a balanced budget with a surplus.

Bush handed Obama a growth rate of negative 6.2%.

The right wing wants to lower taxes; Mr. Trump could have ended the drug war in five minutes or less, by executive order, yesterday.

Why do they want to lower taxes? Did they forget we tried that 15 years ago and it didn't work? Yes, he could have ended the drug war very easily; reclassifying marijuana from Schedule 1 and expunging convictions and records for low-level drug possession charges. But they're consumed with re-hashing the failed policies of Reagan and Nixon, so the Drug War will only get worse.
Why do they want to lower taxes, if they want to, "get serious"?

In order for American workers to compete with those in the Third World, American workers would have to take a severe pay cut. We live in a globalized world and wages are globalized. American workers are at a disadvantage because they aren't willing to work 18 hours a day for $18 a day in conditions so terrible, the company employing them has to install suicide prevention nets on their buildings.

The accusation is that minimum wages were cut. I want to know where and when in this country they were cut. I am not concerned about your third world country, that isn't the issue in this thread.

like bailing out banks and corporations that couldn't run themselves? Good point. Lost 11B to GM and all they did was invest overseas.. I wonder if they would have invested here if we didn't have the highest corporate tax rate in the world?

Nope, they go for slave labor. That is why the next thing they do is cut min wage.

won't happen. But the GOP dreams of such.

So it is another liberal trying to create drama and you following along making another stupid dramatic comment.

Thanks for the clarification.

Since it fails to meet inflation rates, it has lost buying power.

That is not what she said. You guys make ridiculous statements then try to justify each others stupidity. Got to love the wacky left wing nuts.

Obama thought giving Iran 147 pallets of 100 dollar bills creates a solution to the Iran problem
It was their money you know?
Hey what can a 4000 year old country, been in one war tell our 300 yr old country 300 war people?

So it is another liberal trying to create drama and you following along making another stupid dramatic comment.

Be nice if you knew the def of liberal. Liber, free. For the individual and small gov.
Helps your argument if you know the def of words you spout

I have news for the ultimate business man of all time, El Dumpster. Handing corporations money through tax cuts do not create jobs. Corporations hire people when they have a need.

If you want to create jobs, increase the demand for the products corporations supply. You do that by cutting taxes for the the middle & lower class people. They will spend that money & thereby increase demand.

If you want to bring those overseas corporate profits, end the tax break that said those profits aren't taxed until they bring them home.

Then, consider how much money Trump will profit from this tax break. Conflict of interest.

This tax break will not help struggling companies that make no or little profit.

It will actually reduce some investments. Corporatioins buying equipment, etc get a tax write off worth 35% & now that write off is only worth 15%.

'Trump is only helping himself.
Why is allowing people who EARN money to keep it, considered handing people money? What of my money is considered your money?

View attachment 123411 View attachment 123412
Walter Williams is honorary white.
"Token" I believe is the term you're looking for.
Nope. I meant what I said, he's more pro-white than 99.99% of white libtards.
Libtards? Hilarious. It's making a comeback.
Insults, Dead giveaway for limited education

I have news for the ultimate business man of all time, El Dumpster. Handing corporations money through tax cuts do not create jobs. Corporations hire people when they have a need.

If you want to create jobs, increase the demand for the products corporations supply. You do that by cutting taxes for the the middle & lower class people. They will spend that money & thereby increase demand.

If you want to bring those overseas corporate profits, end the tax break that said those profits aren't taxed until they bring them home.

Then, consider how much money Trump will profit from this tax break. Conflict of interest.

This tax break will not help struggling companies that make no or little profit.

It will actually reduce some investments. Corporatioins buying equipment, etc get a tax write off worth 35% & now that write off is only worth 15%.

Why is allowing people who EARN money to keep it, considered handing people money? What of my money is considered your money?

Earn? Always in the mind of the beholder

Be nice if you knew the def of liberal. Liber, free. For the individual and small gov.
Helps your argument if you know the def of words you spout

There are very few real "liberals" today, they disappeared a long time ago, what we have today are nutters calling themselves liberals, so I am correct by the current definition however I do agree I use the term loosely because they are very rare today. Most that call themselves today are what I call regressives, because the are not tolerant and seem to be moving backwards.

So please get up to date before you spout what you don't know.

Walter Williams is honorary white.
"Token" I believe is the term you're looking for.
Nope. I meant what I said, he's more pro-white than 99.99% of white libtards.
Libtards? Hilarious. It's making a comeback.
Insults, Dead giveaway for limited education

So you respond about insults by insulting, someone once said that is a dead giveaway for a limited education.

Just saying...

Earn? Always in the mind of the beholder
Do you EARN a living or just live off the government teat? Maybe that is why you don't know the definition of earn?

earn
VERB
earns
(third person present) · earned (past tense) · earned (past participle) · earning (present participle)
  1. (of a person) obtain (money) in return for labor or services:
    "they earn $35 per hour" ·
    [more]
    "he now earns his living as a truck driver"
    synonyms: be paid · take home · gross · net · receive · get · make · obtain · collect ·
    [more]
    bring in · pocket · bank · rake in
    • (of an activity or action) cause (someone) to obtain (money):
      "this latest win earned them $50,000 in prize money"
    • (of capital invested) gain (money) as interest or profit.
    • gain or incur deservedly in return for one's behavior or achievements:
      "through the years she has earned affection and esteem"
      synonyms: deserve · merit · warrant · justify · be worthy of · gain · win ·
      [more]
Does that help you in your quest for a 3rd grade education?

The accusation is that minimum wages were cut. I want to know where and when in this country they were cut. I am not concerned about your third world country, that isn't the issue in this thread.

When the minimum wage does not rise for inflation, it is in effect a pay cut. And the minimum wage has not risen according to inflation since the 1960's.

Last edited:
Most that call themselves today are what I call regressives, because the are not tolerant and seem to be moving backwards.

So liberals are not tolerant of intolerance? Why do we have to tolerate bigotry and prejudice?

The facts show that when taxes are cut, household debt rises. So your theory here is a load of bullshit when viewed outside the emotional spectrum. And boy, are Conservatives emotional.

Forum List

Back