Republicans Win BOTH House Seats Last Night

The party of the 1% Is the one who first and foremost helps the 1% in every piece of economic legislation. They cannot conceivably do anything directly for the middle or lower class.
Do you write for John Stewart?

No wonder I always hated him, the unfunny bastard
I wish.

Can you think of any conservative economic policies or legislation that is first and foremost directed at the middle or lower class? Aka anything that shows they actually champion either class?

Can you think of any conservative economic policies or legislation that is first and foremost directed at the middle or lower class? Aka anything that shows they actually champion either class?
Yes.

:)
Please share with the class.

OK, these are in my opinion, conservative economic policies that first and foremost benefit the middle class;
1. Enforcement of H1-B visa regulations and laws. These are being used to avoid more expensive native American labor and replace it with cheap visa indentured servants.
2. Enforcement of immigration laws to reduce the black market labor force pool that has been crippling the growth of middle class wages since 1989.
3. Reducing the tax burden on middle class Americans is the biggest loss of revenue to the federali government each year.

That is simply to start, because I could go on for many pages, none of which you would read anyway, lol.

more liberal tears to enjoy

--LOL

unnamed-6.jpg

The $50,000 question is 'Can the Democrats wake up in time to win the 2024 election?' or will they completely collapse into a white hating party that is a permanent minority in national elections?

While it looks like they will collapse, I think the leaders of the party who dont really believe in anything at all will pull this out. They see the fatal weakness in the GOP future and it has nothing to do with Hispanic immigration, quite the opposite in fact. Hispanic immigration has been slowing and will trickle to one among many coming from a disastrous EU - i.e. more Eastern Europeans will be coming here in the near future than most can imagine now.

I see the most dynamic shift in rhetoric, but I do not care for it and see how dangerous it can become - cleaned up, shiny new Madison Avenue packaged White Nationalism.

The $50,000 question is 'Can the Democrats wake up in time to win the 2024 election?' or will they completely collapse into a white hating party that is a permanent minority in national elections?

While it looks like they will collapse, I think the leaders of the party who dont really believe in anything at all will pull this out. They see the fatal weakness in the GOP future and it has nothing to do with Hispanic immigration, quite the opposite in fact. Hispanic immigration has been slowing and will trickle to one among many coming from a disastrous EU - i.e. more Eastern Europeans will be coming here in the near future than most can imagine now.

I see the most dynamic shift in rhetoric, but I do not care for it and see how dangerous it can become - cleaned up, shiny new Madison Avenue packaged White Nationalism.

no

not a chance of it

they will continue to riot to win elections

The Republicans won close House special election in the GA 6th but also won in a historically Democrat district in South Carolina.

News from The Associated Press

Georgia Election Results: Handel Defeats Ossoff in U.S. House Race

Are Democrats finally starting to accept the election results and move on?

Dems Suddenly Worry Trump Impeachment Could Backfire
All were considered safe Republican districts and as was pointed out the " historically dem district" hasn't been for years. Dems should not have even been competitive.

The Dems likely won't get the house for years due to GOP redistricting after the last census.

The Dems likely won't get the house for years due to GOP redistricting after the last census.

Yeah, it's not like people can vote them out or anything.

Didnt the Dimms have some pretty hefty gerrymandering keeping them in power prior to 1990?

How did they lose that power in 1994?

Oh, that's right people got sick of the bullshit and voted them out.

Gee, I guess it can happen!

:D

Forum List

Back