Resistance in the White House: Holding the Line Against Trump's Base Instincts

I see you have your neo marxist, dnc talking points memorized.
I see you can't do any better than parrot bullshit memes.

Says the little faggot who can't admit that he/she is a Prog. You're a **** kidlet.
Suck it up snowflake. Trump is a menace to the nation. His staffers know it. Trumpers are either in denial or don't give a damn about the health of the nation.

LOL, I'm not a Rump guy, I'm an American. I just don't let you little pussies make shit up.
You are a Trump guy. I would be in denial too if my name were associated with backing Trump.

Sure thing son ;)

What are they resisting...progress? More jobs for blue collar workers? This is bullshit. If it is true the piece of shit needs to be lassoed and drug through a cactus patch...Texas style. :asshole:

The crime is treason.

This individual is deliberately trying to undermine the legitimately elected US Prez because he/she doesn't support.

In reality, of course, what scares this person is the TRUTH that may come out on

1. 911
2. Global Warming
3. whether Joan Rivers was murdered for telling the truth about QUEER O and his man/wife

I have no idea why Trump allowed ANY Obamaroids to remain clinging on.

Wait, I think the OpEd was written by Jeff Sessions

It's too well-written to be Sessions.
But even a junior staffer on Obama's watch could have written a better piece than a senior staffer on Trump's.

Yeah, that's impressive coming from the 57 States Party
:71: That never gets old. Really.....it never gets old.
Maybe next time run a candidate actually born in the USA

This has all the earmarks of being a total fake out. Is the Times in on it or are they catfished? This essay dovetails right in line with Woodward's book and could be a PR stunt.
I was just saying to my son this morning that Woodward has some bonafides and is a pretty good investigative journalist. If he has a book and knows something, then he has someone on the inside. It is all in a manner of how it is spun, and a manner of perspective.

There could be some truth to this. OTH, we must remember. . .

65d5925242ce1082e874a2aee7e4fbee.png

Holding the Orange Menace at bay is the work of patriots. Thank heaven there are people who put the nation before loyalty to the Trumpian Creep.

This has all the earmarks of being a total fake out. Is the Times in on it or are they catfished? This essay dovetails right in line with Woodward's book and could be a PR stunt.
That's a great point!!! Woodward wrote it to validate his fake book

His book in all likelihood IS NOT fake, it is just true. . . from a certain point of view.

The Trump inner circle will bring him down for the sake of the country.
Based on the Woodruff book and the Op-Ed in the NY Times today, it appears Trump's inner circle will ultimately bring him down.
They see the threat he is to our country and the world, first hand.

Holding the Orange Menace at bay is the work of patriots. Thank heaven there are people who put the nation before loyalty to the Trumpian Creep.
Patriots? You don’t even know what that is Marxist.

Woodward's book didn't need any more PR--Jesus, CNN has been talking about it nonstop for two days. WaPo got the dish on Woodward's book, with all the juicy quotes. The NYT got this "tell all" op ed, but I don't think Woodward had anything to do with it. It's election season, folks.

Many have died in the service of this country. Went to foreign lands to fight wars. Police, firefighters and others, risk their lives everyday. Even our founders signed the Declaration of Independence. They didn't send an anonymous letter.

Despite incredible claims of erratic behavior, poor judgement, and even treason, these anonymous sources do not feel it is necessary to come out of the shadows and lend credibility to their accusations. Until someone has the nerve to do it, these claims will not be taken seriously by many people. Similar to the Mueller investigation. Show us the proof.

Patriots? You don’t even know what that is Marxist.
LOL, You and your ilk are the ones that bend over for Putin, Commie. No wonder you don't give a damn about the nation.

That's a great point!!! Woodward wrote it to validate his fake book

His book in all likelihood IS NOT fake, it is just true. . . from a certain point of view.

I'd bet one of Bernie Sanders houses that Woodward wrote it

Forum List

Back