Resisting Arrest?

Who the fuck cares?
The 'Special Needs Race' is never going to move anywhere but down world wide in every aspect of human achievement/existence.
Try to stay away from them.

You should expect to be physically assaulted if you're resisting arrest
Can you provide a link to the arrest warrant signed by a judge?

If not... well... your argument is a failure.
So now cops need an arrest warrant to arrest you?

Haha thats what libs think. Like a cop will see someone commit a robbery....and say "Freeze!!! Stay right there...dont move...and ill be back in an hour with an arrest warrant...you dont go nowhere now...ya hear? You just stay riiiiight where you are and wait for me to come back. Wait...whats your name again? You refuse to give ID?..........ummm.....hey Sarge...he wont tell me his name for a warrant...but I cant arrest him to get his ID without a warrant....what do I do????"

Those girls did absolutely nothing wrong and the cops were out of line. The community stepped in and stopped their harassment. We need to see more of this. It's high time the police departments start remembering that they work at our behest and they are not our overlords.
^^^^ The predictable cop hater response.

Those girls did absolutely nothing wrong and the cops were out of line. The community stepped in and stopped their harassment. We need to see more of this. It's high time the police departments start remembering that they work at our behest and they are not our overlords.

Haha what an idiot. Yeah...the cops have no authority. They are only here to serve us....NOT to enforce laws.

Law enforcement compliance should be a 100 % voluntary act right? Laws arent laws...just suggestions. Cops can OFFER to arrest someone...but only if the and their friends agree to it.

DontTazeMeBro. ...seriously. ...with your brilliant law enforcement insight you should run for sheriff.

Haha thats what libs think. Like a cop will see someone commit a robbery....and say "Freeze!!! Stay right there...dont move...and ill be back in an hour with an arrest warrant...you dont go nowhere now...ya hear? You just stay riiiiight where you are and wait for me to come back. Wait...whats your name again? You refuse to give ID?..........ummm.....hey Sarge...he wont tell me his name for a warrant...but I cant arrest him to get his ID without a warrant....what do I do????"
I'm a lib and I dont think that way.

I'm a lib and I dont think that way.
You're a lib?

surprised-013.GIF

^^^^ The predictable cop hater response.
Uppity blacks think they get to decide if the cop gets to arrest their little thugs they shouldn't have birthed in the fist place cause they can't afford and dont know how to raise them.

Robbery? What the fuck are you talking about?

Do you have any evidence that the girl committed a robbery?

Robbery? What the fuck are you talking about?

Do you have any evidence that the girl committed a robbery?
Do you have evidence she didn't? Praise Allah. Not adult Allah but baby allah

I don't know what's going on here

I'm sorry but do niggas know they can't resist arrest? Want to fight it do it in court.

The cops should have arrested every last one of them.

Let's pay off the debt by fining every american who doesnt put their hands behind their back when a cop says to.

Everyone in the video was obstructing justice.
Bullshit. The girl was being physically assaulted. Did you even watch the video?

I've been assaulted by cops then. Lol. Its called being arrested.

Arrested for what?

D

I'm sorry but do niggas know they can't resist arrest? Want to fight it do it in court.

Let's pay off the debt by fining every american who doesnt put their hands behind their back when a cop says to.

Bullshit. The girl was being physically assaulted. Did you even watch the video?

Arrested for what?

DO you listen to NPR? This morning they were explaining how even if you are innocent, if a cop arrests you and you resist you have just committed a crime.

So it doesnt matter if the cop was wrong or not. We just all witnessed her committing a crime.

Arrested for what?

NPR was explaining if you resist arrest, even if you are innocent you have just committed a crime.

D

Arrested for what?

DO you listen to NPR? This morning they were explaining how even if you are innocent, if a cop arrests you and you resist you have just committed a crime.

So it doesnt matter if the cop was wrong or not. We just all witnessed her committing a crime.

Arrested for what?

NPR was explaining if you resist arrest, even if you are innocent you have just committed a crime.
I don't really give a fuck what some idiot on NPR says.

You are dodging the question because you obviously cannot answer it.

You are not legally obligated to follow unlawful orders by pigs..

D

Arrested for what?

Arrested for what?

What unlawful orders? The cop was wrong to arrest me. Do you know where I had to prove it? In court.

Black people need to respect cops the same way they know how to respect judges.

If you dont respect cops why do you respect the judge?

You dont have the option of saying no to an arrest. Doesnt your monkey ass know that? Its why your people get shot.

D
Arrested for what?

Arrested for what?

What unlawful orders? The cop was wrong to arrest me. Do you know where I had to prove it? In court.

Black people need to respect cops the same way they know how to respect judges.

If you dont respect cops why do you respect the judge?

You dont have the option of saying no to an arrest. Doesnt your monkey ass know that? Its why your people get shot.
Look up the 4th amendment, dumbass. You're are one of those mindless sheeple who would let a cop fuck you up the ass simply because you think cops have the authority to do anything they want.

And you are still dodging the question. You claimed that the little girl was resisting arrest. What crime was the girl being arrested for? Also, at what point in the video does the cop say that she's bering arrested?

D

Arrested for what?

Arrested for what?

That is 100% untrue. Ive attended both the Georgia and SC policr academies. And they tell you week 1 "citizens have the right to resist arrest...up to even deadly force...IF it is an unlawful arrest."

Now...you'll need to prove it was an illegal arrest.

But 100% truth...citizens can resist unlawful arrest. Because physical detention without legal aauthority to do so isnt arrest...its kidnapping. And citizens can resist kidnapping.

D

Arrested for what?

Arrested for what?

That is 100% untrue. Ive attended both the Georgia and SC policr academies. And they tell you week 1 "citizens have the right to resist arrest...up to even deadly force...IF it is an unlawful arrest."

Now...you'll need to prove it was an illegal arrest.

But 100% truth...citizens can resist unlawful arrest. Because physical detention without legal aauthority to do so isnt arrest...its kidnapping. And citizens can resist kidnapping.
Bull. The cop can arrest anyone they want. The judge will decide if it was lawful.
Sue. You dont get to resist being arrested. No one ever thinks their arrest is lawful.

I was wrongfully arrested. If I resisted arrest I would have committed a crime.

Mlk couldn't have legally killed the police that arrested him.

You guys are wrong.

Forum List

Back