Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Restaurant Employees Refuse to Serve Trump Supporters

AmeĀ®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Bake that cake, they demanded.

Oops, wrong story.

Trump supporter Shannon Riggs and her cousins expected some flack from protesters at Donald Trumpā€™s rally in Richmond, Virginia, however, they did not expect what happened when they stopped for dinner at the Cook Out hamburger joint, clad in their Trump T-shirts and hats after the rally.

The ignorant and bigoted employees said, ā€œHell no! Iā€™m not serving them!ā€

Liberals will find a way to justify this. I'm still of the opinion that an owner can lose all of the business they wish to by denying service.

Assuming this story is true, the employee will and should be fired. I am willing to bet the farm that the restaurant chain does not have a policy that allows for their employees to pick and chose which guests they will accommodate, unless it is for a damn good reason. (i.e. drunk, unruly, violent, etc)

Oops, wrong story.

Trump supporter Shannon Riggs and her cousins expected some flack from protesters at Donald Trumpā€™s rally in Richmond, Virginia, however, they did not expect what happened when they stopped for dinner at the Cook Out hamburger joint, clad in their Trump T-shirts and hats after the rally.

You hypocrites. If a bakery can refuse service to gays, a snack shop can refuse service to Trump supporters. At least a Trump supporter makes the choice to support him; gays don't have a choice as far as being gay.

Oops, wrong story.

You hypocrites. If a bakery can refuse service to gays, a snack shop can refuse service to Trump supporters. At least a Trump supporter makes the choice to support him; gays don't have a choice as far as being gay.
Of course they can do so, and I don't see anyone denying that they should have that freedom. Based on recent events, however, it would seem highly hypocritical for it to be a hate crime to refuse to be involved in a gay wedding, but perfectly fine to refuse to serve customers based solely on their perceived political leanings.

The important point here is, a bakery CANNOT refuse service to gays. Thus, this restaurant should not be allowed to refuse service to Trump supporters. I'll have to drop by there and see what the fallout is. I think they're right down the street from where I work.

Oops, wrong story.

Gay is a choice, period.

Oops, wrong story.

Employee was wrong. There. That was not hard to say at all.

Oops, wrong story.

Gay is a choice, period.
Supporting Drumpf is a choice also...as is religion.....that too is a choice.

Oops, wrong story.

Of course they can do so, and I don't see anyone denying that they should have that freedom. Based on recent events, however, it would seem highly hypocritical for it to be a hate crime to refuse to be involved in a gay wedding, but perfectly fine to refuse to serve customers based solely on their perceived political leanings.

The important point here is, a bakery CANNOT refuse service to gays. Thus, this restaurant should not be allowed to refuse service to Trump supporters. I'll have to drop by there and see what the fallout is. I think they're right down the street from where I work.
I didn't say is was perfectly fine. What I said was that you people think it is okay to refuse service to people because you don't like what they believe in--IF, IF you agree with the people refusing service. But when the shoe is on the other foot, you are outraged. That's hypocrisy. Yep, it is. You're a bunch of hypocrites. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Oops, wrong story.

Lol

Oops, wrong story.

Gay is a choice, period.
No, it is not. Period.

Oops, wrong story.

I didn't say is was perfectly fine. What I said was that you people think it is okay to refuse service to people because you don't like what they believe in--IF, IF you agree with the people refusing service. But when the shoe is on the other foot, you are outraged. That's hypocrisy. Yep, it is. You're a bunch of hypocrites. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
The wheels fall off your tricycle when you look at what I actually wrote instead of what you desperately wish I had written. Look again. I'll even give you the quote, since so many refuse to put forth the effort. Read it and tell me how I'm being hypocritical. I'll wait.

"Of course they can do so, and I don't see anyone denying that they should have that freedom."

Sue the fuck out of them. Let them close their fucking business. What's going on? Does the left want to re institute riding in the back of the bus for select groups of people?

If this is true then sue the restaurant. Should be an easy lawsuit to win.

Oops, wrong story.

The wheels fall off your tricycle when you look at what I actually wrote instead of what you desperately wish I had written. Look again. I'll even give you the quote, since so many refuse to put forth the effort. Read it and tell me how I'm being hypocritical. I'll wait.

"Of course they can do so, and I don't see anyone denying that they should have that freedom."
"Based on recent events, however, it would seem highly hypocritical for it to be a hate crime to refuse to be involved in a gay wedding, but perfectly fine to refuse to serve customers based solely on their perceived political leanings."

Aside from everything else you are saying, that 'perceived political leanings' is a funny as hell. You're a riot.

This is what you said, and this is what I was referring to. You are the dimwit. You don't even understand what you wrote.

Forum List

Back