Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

Art Laffer's curve was presented on a cocktail napkin in a neo con restuaraunt , to Chenety and RumDum Sailor

Time has proven the correlation invalid

~S~

[
Just to be clear.

YOU are okay with assaulting people with whom we disagree politically? Do I understand you correctly?

Assaulting women is a BIG part of being a democrat. Just ask Teddy Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Gary Condit, et al.

But a trillion or so in taxcuts mainly to the rich and powerful are fine and dandy?

Those tax cuts went out to ALL Americans! It's part of the reason why the economy is doing so well right now and so many more Americans are finding good jobs with good pay checks. Yeah...that's pretty much the definition of "fine and dandy" for me!
I don't have the %'s of those tax cuts going to million and billionaires but look it up It'll amaze you how they get away with crap like that ....Trickle down never works Remember??

Trickle down doesn't work because trickle down only exists in the minds of liberals. Profits trickle UP...not down! They always have and they always will. One of the many reasons why you on the left struggle with economics is that you don't understand basic business realities.
If the premise behind profits and permanent tax cuts are to benefit the rich only, than why should the working class support it? If the whole purpose of permanent tax cuts for the rich, is to increase productivity, thus hire more people and you say profits should be trickle up for gain only, than why push the shit as an incentive to hire?
Dufus has no clue that Americans believe in working hard to increase our prosperity.
WHO are we working hard for?

~S~

Those tax cuts went out to ALL Americans! It's part of the reason why the economy is doing so well right now and so many more Americans are finding good jobs with good pay checks. Yeah...that's pretty much the definition of "fine and dandy" for me!
I don't have the %'s of those tax cuts going to million and billionaires but look it up It'll amaze you how they get away with crap like that ....Trickle down never works Remember??

Trickle down doesn't work because trickle down only exists in the minds of liberals. Profits trickle UP...not down! They always have and they always will. One of the many reasons why you on the left struggle with economics is that you don't understand basic business realities.
If the premise behind profits and permanent tax cuts are to benefit the rich only, than why should the working class support it? If the whole purpose of permanent tax cuts for the rich, is to increase productivity, thus hire more people and you say profits should be trickle up for gain only, than why push the shit as an incentive to hire?
Dufus has no clue that Americans believe in working hard to increase our prosperity.
WHO are we working hard for?

~S~
Me.

But gays have done nothing to deserve a denial of service. This woman disseminates evil every day. There is no comparison.
Oh, except holding parades every year since the 1960s in cities and towns across the US, doing deviant sex acts where they've invited kids to watch.

Truly there IS no comparison to that.
No show without Punch.
Is that what the LGBT is calling illegal sex acts in front of kids they've invited to watch, "Punch"? Try that shit in front of a schoolyard at recess the next day and see how fast your ass lands in jail without the protection of a moniker, a rainbow flag or armband.

But gays have done nothing to deserve a denial of service. This woman disseminates evil every day. There is no comparison.

You openly side with violent criminals, traitors, extreme Islamist terrorists, and homosexuals. You are in no position to accuse anyone else of “disseminat[ing] evil every day”. Evil is all that you stand for.

The Obama White house weaponizing the IRS and the Justice Department to use against it's political opponents is a "diversion"? Richard Nixon was rightly run out of office for doing far less than Barack Obama did while in office.

The GOP working to keep Medicare and Social Security solvent isn't a scandal...it's grown ups doing things that need to be done to keep their household budget from becoming a joke!
But a trillion or so in taxcuts mainly to the rich and powerful are fine and dandy?

Might help if you knew where the term "trickle down" came from. First time it was used was by Will Rogers in his sarcastic commentary on Hoover.

The next time it was used was under Reagan who actually tried to put it into action. No, it wasn't the liberals that came up with trickle down, it was Reagan.

Here..................educate yourself........................

Trickle-Down Theory

Origins

The first reference to trickle-down economics came from American comedian and commentator Will Rogers, who used it to derisively describe President Herbert Hoover’s stimulus efforts during the Great Depression. More recently, opponents of President Ronald Reagan used the term to attack his income tax cuts.

Trickle-Down and the Laffer Curve

American economist Arthur Laffer, an advisor to the Reagan administration, developed a bell-curve style analysis that plotted the relationship between changes in the official government tax rate and actual tax receipts. This became known as the Laffer Curve.

The nonlinear shape of the Laffer Curve suggested taxes could be too light or too onerous to produce maximum revenue; in other words, a 0 percent income tax rate and a 100 percent income tax rate each produce $0 in receipts to the government. At 0 percent, no tax can be collected; at 100 percent, there is no incentive to generate income. This should mean that specific cuts in tax rates would boost total receipts by encouraging more taxable income.

Laffer’s idea that tax cuts could boost growth and tax revenue was quickly labeled “trickle-down.” Between 1980 and 1988, the top marginal tax rate in the United States fell from 70 to 28 percent. Between 1981 and 1989, total federal receipts increased from $599 to $991 billion. This empirically supported one of the assumptions of the Laffer Curve. However, it neither shows nor proves a correlation between a reduction in top tax rates and economic benefits to low- and medium-income earners.
I thought it was Bush Sr. that called it Voodoo economics when running against Reagan, you sure?

DERP

Ahmed, you're dumb as a dog turd, but less pleasant to be around,.

That you are filled with hatred towards America in no ways makes Sanders "deserving" of discrimination. She tried to sit at the "democrats only counter" and was ushered out by the Maoist bigots running the place.

Honestly, a free country is one where anyone engages in business ONLY with those they choose. But if the Communists have laws saying that normals must serve people against their will, then by Allah the Communists will serve those they hate.

Now run along and test your newest suicide vest design.... Make the world a better place.
She is lying to you as well ya dumb fuck.

Muhammad lied to you, Mod Edit - DO NOT bypass the word filter.

Uncensored2008

Sanders is a great woman. Now I know you Muzzie Beasts hate women, so a strong woman who stands up for herself really intimidates a Jihadist like you.....

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a Muslim and he wants to tie white Americans today for what happened to African Americans and native Indians back in the 1800’s yet is was in no way responsible for what Muslims did 17 short years ago and even suggests the U S Government is responsible and not Muslims.

He is just a screwed up lefty.
I never said I'm a lefty and never opted for the left. Why you lying?
Your positions are all left. So spare me, and why do you avoid answering my post on your lack of compassion? Oh wait because you are dead wrong and can’t defend it.
Sorry if I'm quiet busy and cant read and answer everything.
I'm conservative by nature but have to root for the left because the right decided to go the bigotry, racism, anti immigrants, anti muslims route.
Almost every single minority group voted anti GOP although they are mostly conservatives...why is that ?

Let me know when you have time to discuss the issue you are avoiding, it’s all good to me.
The issue I have....lot of whites in this country who called themselves Christian's are the ones who wants to help the desperate humans who risk their lives to come here, legal or illegal.

Today immigrants don’t have to risk their lives to come to America, they can come here legally and I welcome them, they provide diversity and are a positive influence to our country.

I do have a big issue with illegal immigrants, the first issue is they broke the law to get here, secondly they cannot be employed legally in this country and that creates many social, economic and other legal issues, such as they have to steal identies to work, many being paid under the table which puts them in harms way if they injure themselves on a job or an employer decides to stiff them, or pay them low wages in effect creating a slave market and those are just a few of the issues.

There is a legal way to become a citizen and that is all that is required, millions have done so in the past.

To let them come in illegally and reward them with citizenship will open the door for more illegal crossings, paying coyotes thousands of dollars, risking their lives, the wive’s lives, their children’s live’s through starving, lack of water, some coyotes will murder them and take the children and sell the children.

If it is all done legally, you eliminate the underground element, you eliminate the risks for families looking for a better life.

My way is compassionate, it is caring and it is looking out for the best interests and less risk of people wanting to come live here.

Your way is dangerous, and doesn’t look out for the best interests of the families. Coyotes find ways to take advantage of them financially, children are sold into trafficking, women and children are raped and abused. Unscrupulous employers can pay them low wages, stiff them on wages altogether and the illegals have no recourse. All of that is absolutely eliminated by going the legal route.

So you are right Jesus would denounce fake Christians, would Mohamed denounce Muslim countries that have much harsher and stricter immigration laws than the United States? Would he denounce the killing of gays and or would he, like you, try to blame the United States for setting the whole thing up?

Your positions are all left. So spare me, and why do you avoid answering my post on your lack of compassion? Oh wait because you are dead wrong and can’t defend it.
I'm conservative by nature but have to root for the left because the right decided to go the bigotry, racism, anti immigrants, anti muslims route.
Almost every single minority group voted anti GOP although they are mostly conservatives...why is that ?

Let me know when you have time to discuss the issue you are avoiding, it’s all good to me.
The issue I have....lot of whites in this country who called themselves Christian's are the ones who wants to help the desperate humans who risk their lives to come here, legal or illegal.

Today immigrants don’t have to risk their lives to come to America, they can come here legally and I welcome them, they provide diversity and are a positive influence to our country.

I do have a big issue with illegal immigrants, the first issue is they broke the law to get here, secondly they cannot be employed legally in this country and that creates many social, economic and other legal issues, such as they have to steal identies to work, many being paid under the table which puts them in harms way if they injure themselves on a job or an employer decides to stiff them, or pay them low wages in effect creating a slave market and those are just a few of the issues.

There is a legal way to become a citizen and that is all that is required, millions have done so in the past.

To let them come in illegally and reward them with citizenship will open the door for more illegal crossings, paying coyotes thousands of dollars, risking their lives, the wive’s lives, their children’s live’s through starving, lack of water, some coyotes will murder them and take the children and sell the children.

If it is all done legally, you eliminate the underground element, you eliminate the risks for families looking for a better life.

My way is compassionate, it is caring and it is looking out for the best interests and less risk of people wanting to come live here.

Your way is dangerous, and doesn’t look out for the best interests of the families. Coyotes find ways to take advantage of them financially, children are sold into trafficking, women and children are raped and abused. Unscrupulous employers can pay them low wages, stiff them on wages altogether and the illegals have no recourse. All of that is absolutely eliminated by going the legal route.

So you are right Jesus would denounce fake Christians, would Mohamed denounce Muslim countries that have much harsher and stricter immigration laws than the United States? Would he denounce the killing of gays and or would he, like you, try to blame the United States for setting the whole thing up?
I know a lot of legal 1st generation immigrants, and they are all pissed at the lefts agenda.

Not everyone can come here legally. We have more than 10 million illegals...most are working hard and living a positive life. Let's give them the green card. More will come to the borders seeking help, give them help case by case.

When Sarah Huckabee Sanders walked into the Red Hen restaurant in western Virginia, it is a safe bet she just wanted to enjoy a meal. She was in America’s heartland and wanted what everyone else did that evening at the Red Hen — a farm-to-table dinner. What Sanders received, however, is a stark reminder that half a century later, America is still asking who has a seat at the lunch counter, and the dinner table.
Red Hen's LGBT employees should have made sure Sarah Huckabee Sanders got served

Oh when the spin gets turned back around on the lefitst lol. :clap2:
I think they should have splashed wine in her face as she was walking her fat ass out the door.

So tolerant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might help if you knew where the term "trickle down" came from. First time it was used was by Will Rogers in his sarcastic commentary on Hoover.

The next time it was used was under Reagan who actually tried to put it into action. No, it wasn't the liberals that came up with trickle down, it was Reagan.

Here..................educate yourself........................

Trickle-Down Theory

Origins

The first reference to trickle-down economics came from American comedian and commentator Will Rogers, who used it to derisively describe President Herbert Hoover’s stimulus efforts during the Great Depression. More recently, opponents of President Ronald Reagan used the term to attack his income tax cuts.

Trickle-Down and the Laffer Curve

American economist Arthur Laffer, an advisor to the Reagan administration, developed a bell-curve style analysis that plotted the relationship between changes in the official government tax rate and actual tax receipts. This became known as the Laffer Curve.

The nonlinear shape of the Laffer Curve suggested taxes could be too light or too onerous to produce maximum revenue; in other words, a 0 percent income tax rate and a 100 percent income tax rate each produce $0 in receipts to the government. At 0 percent, no tax can be collected; at 100 percent, there is no incentive to generate income. This should mean that specific cuts in tax rates would boost total receipts by encouraging more taxable income.

Laffer’s idea that tax cuts could boost growth and tax revenue was quickly labeled “trickle-down.” Between 1980 and 1988, the top marginal tax rate in the United States fell from 70 to 28 percent. Between 1981 and 1989, total federal receipts increased from $599 to $991 billion. This empirically supported one of the assumptions of the Laffer Curve. However, it neither shows nor proves a correlation between a reduction in top tax rates and economic benefits to low- and medium-income earners.
I thought it was Bush Sr. that called it Voodoo economics when running against Reagan, you sure?

Jesus.....................do I have to do ALL your research for you? If you would have read the post, you would have seen it was Reagan. And yeah, Sr. was against it until he became Reagan's VP. Pay attention to the last paragraph I posted.

Voodoo Economics

BREAKING DOWN 'Voodoo Economics'

Before President Bush became Reagan's vice president, he viewed his eventual running mate's economic policies less than favorably.

Reagan was a proponent of supply-side economics, favoring reduced income and capital gains tax rates.

Criticisms Raised Under the Phrase “Voodoo Economics”

When Bush characterized the policies of his then-political rival as voodoo economics, a number of concerns were pointed out that portrayed the ideas potentially misguided. Part of Reagan’s plan was to reduce tax rates on the wealthy and corporations, assuming that they would be encouraged to increase their earnings and in turn pay more in total taxes through sheer volume. Another aspect of the policies included reduced regulation of financial and other institutions.

The belief was that motivating the wealthy would invigorate spending, increase confidence among the rest of the public as their salaries potentially grew, and bring the economy out of the recession it had been experiencing. Furthermore, it was believed less government spending and reduced oversight would give the financial industry in particular a boost.

However these expectations did not exactly take shape as planned, though some aspects did proved fruitful. For example, though tax rates were reduced in some areas, government spending did not shrink across the board. Defense expenditures increased, for instance, which some say contributed to increasing the national debt.

Furthermore, the expectation that decreased taxes on the wealthy and businesses would result in increased spending on their part for goods, services, and payment of salaries did not precisely play out as planned.

These and other measures may have provided some short-term lifts to the economy, there were other repercussions that proved to be detrimental. Failures of financial institutions, for instance, increased under the relaxed regulatory policies and contributed to the Savings and Loan Crisis.

Though Bush later changed his stance after becoming Reagan’s running mate, his early criticisms cited some of the issues in the policies that would later take shape.

I don't give a flying rat fart about what some obscure internet site says quoting another internet site. Try reading the court documents.

There are the fact as sworn and agreed to by the owner from court documents. (Document link provided.)

On July 19, 2012, Complainants Charlie Craig and David Mullins entered
Masterpiece Cakeshop in the company of Mr. Craig’s mother, Deborah Munn.
Complainants sat down with Phillips at the cake consulting table.
They introduced themselves as “David” and “Charlie” and said that they wanted a wedding
cake for “our wedding.”
Phillips informed Complainants that he does not create wedding cakes for
same-sex weddings. Phillips told the men, “I’ll make you birthday cakes, shower cakes,
sell you cookies and brownies, I just don’t make cakes for same-sex weddings.”
Complainants immediately got up and left the store without further discussion with Phillips.

Craig and Mullins v. Masterpiece CakeShop - Decision

>>>>

When Sarah Huckabee Sanders walked into the Red Hen restaurant in western Virginia, it is a safe bet she just wanted to enjoy a meal. She was in America’s heartland and wanted what everyone else did that evening at the Red Hen — a farm-to-table dinner. What Sanders received, however, is a stark reminder that half a century later, America is still asking who has a seat at the lunch counter, and the dinner table.
Red Hen's LGBT employees should have made sure Sarah Huckabee Sanders got served

Oh when the spin gets turned back around on the lefitst lol. :clap2:
I think they should have splashed wine in her face as she was walking her fat ass out the door.
Just to be clear.

YOU are okay with assaulting people with whom we disagree politically? Do I understand you correctly?
I’m just sayin’, if someone splashes wine in Sanders face and I’m a witness, I’d probably say it was an accident.

You openly side with violent criminals, traitors, extreme Islamist terrorists, and homosexuals. You are in no position to accuse anyone else of “disseminat[ing] evil every day”. Evil is all that you stand for.
Perhaps you could provide a link to those accusations you old perv ?

This would be fun

A large crowd of Conservatives show up at the restaurant. Order large meals, eat the meals, linger, order desert and a few drinks.

When the staff brings the tickets, write on the bill that you are a conservative and wouldn’t want the staff to feel offended by accepting payment. Then quietly get up and leave.
And the crooked cops don’t do anything about it.

Or they shoot you in the back three time while you’re trying to get away. That’d be fun

It’s simple civil disobedience. You folks love that tactic, right?

Another one that can dish it out but can’t take it.
It's a great idea, but I'd just not tip.
why hurt a waiter struggling to make a living?

Maybe the waiters should have a heart to heart with the owner and the cook staff?

Why hurt the people that Sanders were dining with? Did the owner think of the lost tip that the Sanders party would have left when she refused service?

Then again, I’m sure the owner, being the social justice warrior that she is, would compensate the staff for the lost tips, right?
This is the first time I’ve ever heard a republican stick up for the workers

And the crooked cops don’t do anything about it.

Or they shoot you in the back three time while you’re trying to get away. That’d be fun

It’s simple civil disobedience. You folks love that tactic, right?

Another one that can dish it out but can’t take it.
It's a great idea, but I'd just not tip.
why hurt a waiter struggling to make a living?

Maybe the waiters should have a heart to heart with the owner and the cook staff?

Why hurt the people that Sanders were dining with? Did the owner think of the lost tip that the Sanders party would have left when she refused service?

Then again, I’m sure the owner, being the social justice warrior that she is, would compensate the staff for the lost tips, right?
This is the first time I’ve ever heard a republican stick up for the workers
relish it,,,it might be the last

Forum List

Back