Restaurant posts "GUNS ARE WELCOME" signs......business is BOOMING!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Restaurant Owner: ?Guns Are Welcome? Signs Have Helped Boost Business « CBS Charlotte

Hmmmm.....another kick to the nut sacks of the gun grabbers, and aren't we seeing it on almost a daily basis?

Im still laughing as I post this thread up!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

This comes on the heels of a recent Gallup poll showing that 3 out of every 4 Americans are AGAINST any kind of gun ban!!! Last time it was that high???

Ready for this............

:funnyface::D1959:D:funnyface:

Last edited:
2nd Amendment rights is one of the ONLY things the teapers have been right and successful about. Funny though...has nothing to do with fiscal conservatism unless you are talking about using those guns during a standoff against the feds in support of a leech name Cliven Bundy who refused to pay his bills.

2nd Amendment = Good

Teapers = Bad and the destruction of my GOP.

2nd Amendment rights is one of the ONLY things the teapers have been right and successful about. Funny though...has nothing to do with fiscal conservatism unless you are talking about using those guns during a standoff against the feds in support of a leech name Cliven Bundy who refused to pay his bills.

2nd Amendment = Good

s0n.....time to flee the Matrix.......you're only pwning yourself. I used to be a clone of you.....for many years.

Heres a start for ya s0n >>> http://www.washingtonsblog.com/

Last edited:

2nd Amendment = Good

s0n.....time to flee the Matrix.......you're only pwning yourself.

Seems to me your sorry ass thread needs a little help.

I am going to open a barber shop and have nude women cutting hair, the only thing they will wear during working hours is a holster with a six shooter...

I am going to open a barber shop and have nude women cutting hair, the only thing they will wear during working hours is a holster with a six shooter...

And a cowboy hat...and boots...I will be your first customer!

That is a helluva great idea. But don't go that far. just have women in hot bikinis doing it.

micro bikinis...

evidently.....with holsters!!:D:D

Guy is a genius......except of course, to the limpwristers!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

I might open a pub called "AK's" ......bring your own Kalishnakovs and get 10% off your bill.

Last edited:
Actually......should give some idea's to the gun grabbing crowd. Open your own pub....call it "HERSHEY BAR BACKBONES".

Bring in a melted hershey bar and get a free drink......would draw plenty of gun grabbing PC hero's!!!

That is a helluva great idea. But don't go that far. just have women in hot bikinis doing it.

micro bikinis...

Guy is a genius......except of course, to the limpwristers!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

I might open a pub called "AK's" ......bring your own Kalishnakovs and get 10% off your bill.

But they must let you shoot them out back..
I want a fully auto class 9, 50 cal machine gun, but I don't have 15 grand to spend right now..

micro bikinis...

But they must let you shoot them out back..
I want a fully auto class 9, 50 cal machine gun, but I don't have 15 grand to spend right now..

Better yet...........range in the back that is supervised. One 200 yard shot only.....with a .308 on the target YOU PICK ( full sized famous people's faces ). If you are zero'd........dinner on the house!!! Would have to say though.....no hard liquor if its my place.

One thing we know for sure.......the odd nutter looking to kill 25 people in one fell swoop would be picking a different establishment to pull off his stunt.:badgrin::badgrin::D

Sure............unless three or four people start firing at the same time......................the uh, owner is a bit confused, no liquor but they do sell a "little bit of BEER"; may be one of those who denies humans can get drunk on beer. Oh, she also asks if someone is armed, if they say yes, no beer. Great security in this place:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back