Restauraunt manager fired after refusing to serve a customer in a Trump hat

Unlike cons, smart people understand there are consequences for their actions. This should stop the whining cons do when they get canned.

You calling the restaurant manger stupid?
Not at all. I'm calling you and your kind stupid. See? He didnt whine about getting canned.

"Darin Hodge, who was manager of Vancouver’s Stanley Park Teahouse restaurant, said he had “absolutely no regrets” over Tuesday’s incident, which saw him lose his job two days later."

Unlike cons, smart people understand there are consequences for their actions. This should stop the whining cons do when they get canned.

Not at all. I'm calling you and your kind stupid. See? He didnt whine about getting canned.

"Darin Hodge, who was manager of Vancouver’s Stanley Park Teahouse restaurant, said he had “absolutely no regrets” over Tuesday’s incident, which saw him lose his job two days later."

:auiqs.jpg:

Did you expect him to publicly admit he was a dumbass?

:auiqs.jpg:

Did you expect him to publicly admit he was a dumbass?
No I expected him to take his consequences and not whine about it like a con would have done. Anyone that would throw out a Drumpf supporter is obviously smarter than most of the rubes on the right.

Good. I think this sort of thing goes to far.

"For many critics of Mr Trump, the red hat has come to represent nationalism, racism and the perceived authoritarianism of his administration."""

I would refuse to serve a cossack, a brownshirt or a Khmer Rouge minion, too.

Everybody ought to dial up "The Handmaid's Tale" and see how the totalitarian process is dramatized: with the protagonist constantly having flashbacks on the signs she saw of what was coming and didn't recognize them at the time, but only in hindsight.

Trump was able to invigorate a demographic he knew existed but many in this country were blissfully ignorant of, the resentful white hillbilly with no or low education.
And he did a great job of starting the incivility that exists now.

DhC0TlsU8AILuQQ.jpg

I'm old school and consider it rude for a man to wear a hat indoors.
Why is that other than someone told you that its rude for a man to wear a hat indoors? Its a rule I often follow that seems to have no practical purpose.

I'm old school and consider it rude for a man to wear a hat indoors.
Why is that other than someone told you that its rude for a man to wear a hat indoors? Its a rule I often follow that seems to have no practical purpose.
Historically head gear was worn for protection or war. It became customary to take it off as a sign of respect.

No I expected him to take his consequences and not whine about it like a con would have done. Anyone that would throw out a Drumpf supporter is obviously smarter than most of the rubes on the right.

His act of refusing the customer was a whine. Weird you equate intelligence with law breaking.

Historically head gear was worn for protection or war. It became customary to take it off as a sign of respect.

And I recall the few years where every time I saw country singer Roy Clark on TV he was always wearing a cap and I thought it looked silly. I came to associate not removing it with hair plugs. :21:

Forum List

Back