Restauraunt manager fired after refusing to serve a customer in a Trump hat

No I expected him to take his consequences and not whine about it like a con would have done. Anyone that would throw out a Drumpf supporter is obviously smarter than most of the rubes on the right.

His act of refusing the customer was a whine. Weird you equate intelligence with law breaking.

He did not break any law.

No I expected him to take his consequences and not whine about it like a con would have done. Anyone that would throw out a Drumpf supporter is obviously smarter than most of the rubes on the right.

His act of refusing the customer was a whine. Weird you equate intelligence with law breaking.
Wearing the MAGA hat was a whine. Weird you assume that people that break the law arent intelligent. Besides he didnt break a law.

Trump was able to invigorate a demographic he knew existed but many in this country were blissfully ignorant of, the resentful white hillbilly with no or low education.
And he did a great job of starting the incivility that exists now.

View attachment 202264

Each of those quotes is response to an attack by the left at a rally or other peaceful assembly.

A protestor criticizes him and he tells his supporters to rough him up.

Really now. This is a man who repeatedly falls back on the rhetoric of violence when criticized - even to the point of calling the media "the enemy of the people" and pointing out the press box to his followers at a rally. Keep excusing it.

A Trump hat could indicate national origin, which is against the law in Canada.

Unlike cons, smart people understand there are consequences for their actions. This should stop the whining cons do when they get canned.
He should make up some kind of religious believe like the cake bakers did and cite the latest Supreme Court ruling.

That's quite a stretch since you would have to show he had an issue with Americans.

Wearing the MAGA hat was a whine. Weird you assume that people that break the law arent intelligent. Besides he didnt break a law.

Yes, he probably did, he discriminated against a customer based on national origin.

I'm old school and consider it rude for a man to wear a hat indoors.
Why is that other than someone told you that its rude for a man to wear a hat indoors? Its a rule I often follow that seems to have no practical purpose.
Historically head gear was worn for protection or war. It became customary to take it off as a sign of respect.
That is as good of an answer that anyone has given me.

Youre reaching.

Unlike cons, smart people understand there are consequences for their actions. This should stop the whining cons do when they get canned.

Yup, sure hope the folks running the unemployment office feel the same way.

Historically head gear was worn for protection or war. It became customary to take it off as a sign of respect.

And I recall the few years where every time I saw country singer Roy Clark on TV he was always wearing a cap and I thought it looked silly. I came to associate not removing it with hair plugs. :21:
Then he would look silly outside also.

Yes, he probably did, he discriminated against a customer based on national origin.
Prove he did it due to national origin. Most people with a shred of intellect would know he didnt like Drumpf.

That's quite a stretch since you would have to show he had an issue with Americans.

What part of a MAGA hat gives you a problem? Make AMERICA Great Again.

I don't have a problem with it other than I would have no desire to wear one.

As I pointed out in my first post in this thread - I think this kind of rudeness, harrassing people or refusing to serve them because of their political beliefs - has to stop.

Youre reaching.

Apparently it was grounds for termination. Unless you want the guy to sue....

Yup, sure hope the folks running the unemployment office feel the same way.
What difference does it make what the folks at the unemployment office feel? Pretty sure this guy will be employed by this time next week.

Youre reaching.

Apparently it was grounds for termination. Unless you want the guy to sue....
You dont have to break a law to get terminated. Now youre deflecting.

Forum List

Back