Restauraunt manager fired after refusing to serve a customer in a Trump hat

What law did he break?

Wait, so you don't know Canadian law?
What law did he break?

I don't know Canadian law...evidently you and Coyote don't know either.
I knew you didnt know. I just asked because you seemed too dumb to research.

B.C. restaurant manager unrepentant for booting Trump supporter | CBC News

The human rights codes of B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario do not prohibit an individual from denying service to someone based on their political beliefs, according to Gregory Ko, a Toronto-based civil litigator who specializes in employment law, who spoke to CBC Newsfollowing the incident in Virginia.

The restaurant stands by its decision.

"[Hodge] was aware what he was doing was probably contrary to our values and our philosophy as a company in terms of hospitality and inclusiveness," said Crimp.

"We don't discriminate against people based on political beliefs."

Great, it's not illegal, just the same he's outa there.
Glad I was able to educate you. Youre welcome.

What law did he break?

As I recall, neither of us claimed to.

Wow...someone said the ex-employee didn't break the law....and I know it wasn't me.

That isn't claiming to know Canadian law other than what can find superficially on google.

Although you did say "what law did he break", which prompted my question.

What law did he break?

The human rights codes of B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario do not prohibit an individual from denying service to someone based on their political beliefs, according to Gregory Ko, a Toronto-based civil litigator who specializes in employment law, who spoke to CBC Newsfollowing the incident in Virginia.

"[Hodge] was aware what he was doing was probably contrary to our values and our philosophy as a company in terms of hospitality and inclusiveness," said Crimp.

Yup, there's a first time for everything.

What law did he break?

Wow...someone said the ex-employee didn't break the law....and I know it wasn't me.

That isn't claiming to know Canadian law other than what can find superficially on google.

Thats how I knew you were dumb. Instead of answering the question put to you instead you deflected and asked your question.

What law did he break?

Yup, there's a first time for everything.
First time I have ran into you. If you hang around me I will teach you more.

He doesnt seem to be sweating the fact he was fired.

He is a high risk employment choice. Doubtful he will be employed soon.
Manager of a restaurant. Yeah they dont have many restaurants in Canada.

Restaurant owners....not interested in jeopardizing their business for a person who makes poor choices as a manager.
Pretty sure there are lots of restaurant owners that hate Drumpfs guts and will probably hire this guy for the publicity.

Thats how I knew you were dumb. Instead of answering the question put to you instead you deflected and asked your question.

No kidding, so instead of answering a question, which typically has a question mark, you decide to answer a question with a question of your own? Dumbass.

The fact that a restaurant manager would refuse service in this day and age is amazing. There is so much hatred out there in leftie land that business people are even coming unglued.

No kidding, so instead of answering a question, which typically has a question mark, you decide to answer a question with a question of your own? Dumbass.
Just showing you how stupid you looked for not answering the question put to you. Dont like it do you?

Darin Hodge, who was manager of Vancouver’s Stanley Park Teahouse restaurant, said he had “absolutely no regrets” over Tuesday’s incident, which saw him lose his job two days later."
That goes to show how stupid he is if he is well enough off to risk losing his job which as we know he did over not serving someone who supports Trump good for him it doesn't however make the act any less stupid.

The fact that a restaurant manager would refuse service in this day and age is amazing. There is so much hatred out there in leftie land that business people are even coming unglued.
I wonder what that homophobic cake baker would think of your post?

Unlike cons, smart people understand there are consequences for their actions. This should stop the whining cons do when they get canned.

You calling the restaurant manger stupid?
Not at all. I'm calling you and your kind stupid. See? He didnt whine about getting canned.

"Darin Hodge, who was manager of Vancouver’s Stanley Park Teahouse restaurant, said he had “absolutely no regrets” over Tuesday’s incident, which saw him lose his job two days later."
Unlike cons, smart people understand there are consequences for their actions. This should stop the whining cons do when they get canned.

You calling the restaurant manger stupid?
Not at all. I'm calling you and your kind stupid. See? He didnt whine about getting canned.

"Darin Hodge, who was manager of Vancouver’s Stanley Park Teahouse restaurant, said he had “absolutely no regrets” over Tuesday’s incident, which saw him lose his job two days later."
Says the idiot who owns no TV, lives under a bridge and steals internet access from stardorks

This is what schizzos do, when they are confronted with their own stupidity, they just recreate reality, and as such are never wrong and answer their own question as though it is the one that you ask

Forum List

Back