Restauraunt manager fired after refusing to serve a customer in a Trump hat

No he doesnt regret it. He said he is good with the outcome.
Yeah, he SAYS that , but I doubt he liked loosing his job for such a inane reason. I bet given time, he will regret this decision because of how it effects his future job prospects.
Doesnt matter what you doubt. The restaurant even says he was aware he was going against policy. Also pretty sure there are more than a few other restaurant owners that hate Drumpfs guts and will give him a job.

He is a bad manager and will be blackballed
I'm sure you hope so but as usual your hoping doesnt really translate to reality.

Well now you never had a job?

This kid will be so black balled he is going to have to move to find a job.
Of course I have had jobs. Even got fired from one for cussing out my manager. Didnt stop me from getting another and even better job.

Yeah, he SAYS that , but I doubt he liked loosing his job for such a inane reason. I bet given time, he will regret this decision because of how it effects his future job prospects.
Doesnt matter what you doubt. The restaurant even says he was aware he was going against policy. Also pretty sure there are more than a few other restaurant owners that hate Drumpfs guts and will give him a job.

I'm sure you hope so but as usual your hoping doesnt really translate to reality.

Of course I have had jobs. Even got fired from one for cussing out my manager. Didnt stop me from getting another and even better job.

It didn't make the news now did it?

He'll Monica still can't find work after the b.j.

It didn't make the news now did it?

He'll Monica still can't find work after the b.j.
Actually it did.

Life is not all about work. You can start your own business so you wont get paid to make someone else wealthy. Thats what I did.

Restaurants can't refuse to bake cakes for gays but can legally refuse to serve somebody in a MAGA hat?

Western people, something is very wrong with your countries.
refusal on the grounds of politics is not covered under the law..
If u say so bart
Read the law an ye shall see...
The restaurant is in Canada bye the way...………….I haven't read nor am I familiar with the laws in third world frozen tundra Canada

I had to verify the op's assertion. Apparently, it's bone fide 100% true. And this happened in Canada, land of polite and tolerant people. This person probably now regrets his silly rash behavior since he was sacked. Perhaps the manager, Darin Hodge could shake hands and apologize to the person in question, and KEEP his job. That would have been the CANADIAN way.

"I stand by my decision," he wrote via Facebook. "The MAGA hat has come to symbolize racism, bigotry, Islamophobia, misogyny, white supremacy, [and] homophobia."

"As a person with a strong moral backbone, I had to take a stand against this guest's choice of headwear while in my former place of work. Absolutely no regrets," he added.
He probably worked for food scraps anyway so he lost next to nothing, besides McDonalds was hiring

I had to verify the op's assertion. Apparently, it's bone fide 100% true. And this happened in Canada, land of polite and tolerant people. This person probably now regrets his silly rash behavior since he was sacked. Perhaps the manager, Darin Hodge could shake hands and apologize to the person in question, and KEEP his job. That would have been the CANADIAN way.

"I stand by my decision," he wrote via Facebook. "The MAGA hat has come to symbolize racism, bigotry, Islamophobia, misogyny, white supremacy, [and] homophobia."

"As a person with a strong moral backbone, I had to take a stand against this guest's choice of headwear while in my former place of work. Absolutely no regrets," he added.
He probably worked for food scraps anyway so he lost next to nothing, besides McDonalds was hiring
Whatever it takes to make you feel better that he has no regrets. I know its a coping mechanism you are employing.

Restaurants can't refuse to bake cakes for gays but can legally refuse to serve somebody in a MAGA hat?

Western people, something is very wrong with your countries.
If u say so bart
The restaurant is in Canada bye the way...………….I haven't read nor am I familiar with the laws in third world frozen tundra Canada
So you admit your ignorance. Thanks for that.

I assumed you were in your 40's. How is it living with your parents in your 30's?

I am 53, I left home when I was18
I dont believe you. All your posts are childish and indicative of a person that still lives in his parents basement.

Still posting like a juvinelle ?
Still unable to spell like a 3rd grade dropout?

I dropped out in kindergarten..
That explains a lot. Now back to the topic. How do you feel that he did what he did and has no regrets about kicking the rube in the MAGA hat out of the restaurant?

If u say so bart
I bought apple computers and you bought apple schnapps

Tell me more about ignorance, we are interested in the opinion of the guy who owns no TV
I would tell you more about your ignorance but you are kinda getting off topic. This is about the guy in Canada kicking the rube wearing the MAGA hat out of the restaurant. How do you feel about your fellow rubes experience?

I am 53, I left home when I was18
I dont believe you. All your posts are childish and indicative of a person that still lives in his parents basement.

That explains a lot. Now back to the topic. How do you feel that he did what he did and has no regrets about kicking the rube in the MAGA hat out of the restaurant?

Once again the Canadian has no regrets because he lives with his parents

Canada has a welfare system...

Did you read your own article?
It was a Canadian restaurant.
The Canadians hate us now.
Happy?

You have no idea how much they hate you
If u say so bart

Tell me more about ignorance, we are interested in the opinion of the guy who owns no TV
I would tell you more about your ignorance but you are kinda getting off topic. This is about the guy in Canada kicking the rube wearing the MAGA hat out of the restaurant. How do you feel about your fellow rubes experience?

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

Once again the Canadian has no regrets because he lives with his parents

Canada has a welfare system...
You are going to provide a link proving he lives with his parents right?

How do you feel about him having no regrets?

Happy?

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
The rube wearing the MAGA hat isnt your neighbor. How do you feel about his experience?

Happy?

The rube wearing the MAGA hat isnt your neighbor. How do you feel about his experience?

If you understood the verse you would know that my neighbors are both democrats and republicans and that I wish them all well. See real love is both a cure and a weapon for combatting ignorance.

If you understood the verse you would know that my neighbors are both democrats and republicans and that I wish them all well. See real love is both a cure and a weapon for combatting ignorance.
I didnt ask you about your neighbors rube. Thats off topic. I said the guy wearing the maga hat that got kicked out is not your neighbor. Your ignorance and lack of reading comprehension is troubling.

Forget it, even Jesus can't help you...………………..
Thanks. Now maybe you can get back on topic instead of deflecting. How do you feel about your fellow rubes experience?
You mean that you live under a bridge?
No. I mean how do you feel about your fellow rubes experience of getting kicked out of the restaurant for wearing a MAGA hat?

I didnt ask you about your neighbors rube. Thats off topic. I said the guy wearing the maga hat that got kicked out is not your neighbor. Your ignorance and lack of reading comprehension is troubling.

Forget it, even Jesus can't help you...………………..
Thanks. Now maybe you can get back on topic instead of deflecting. How do you feel about your fellow rubes experience?
You mean that you live under a bridge?
No. I mean how do you feel about your fellow rubes experience of getting kicked out of the restaurant for wearing a MAGA hat?
If you are tired of your MAGA t shirt you can wear this one instead

ICE IMMIGRATION - law enforcement police - Mens Cotton T-Shirt, Medium, BLACK

If u say so bart

The right to refuse service to anyone is a great policy

Forum List

Back