Restauraunt manager fired after refusing to serve a customer in a Trump hat

The fact that a restaurant manager would refuse service in this day and age is amazing. There is so much hatred out there in leftie land that business people are even coming unglued.
I wonder what that homophobic cake baker would think of your post?
What homophobic baker?
The one that refused service to the gay couple you moron.
What gay couple?
Its not important. Go back to sleep.

The fact that a restaurant manager would refuse service in this day and age is amazing. There is so much hatred out there in leftie land that business people are even coming unglued.
What homophobic baker?
What gay couple?
Where do you live that has no TV and electricity?

And there are lots of gay couples, am I supposed to know them all?

What homophobic baker?
What gay couple?
Where do you live that has no TV and electricity?

And there are lots of gay couples, am I supposed to know them all?
Go back to sleep. If you dont know what I am talking about go do some research.

Restaurants can't refuse to bake cakes for gays but can legally refuse to serve somebody in a MAGA hat?

Western people, something is very wrong with your countries.
refusal on the grounds of politics is not covered under the law..
If u say so bart
Read the law an ye shall see...

I had to verify the op's assertion. Apparently, it's bone fide 100% true. And this happened in Canada, land of polite and tolerant people. This person probably now regrets his silly rash behavior since he was sacked. Perhaps the manager, Darin Hodge could shake hands and apologize to the person in question, and KEEP his job. That would have been the CANADIAN way.

I had to verify the op's assertion. Apparently, it's bone fide 100% true. And this happened in Canada, land of polite and tolerant people. This person probably now regrets his silly rash behavior since he was sacked. Perhaps the manager, Darin Hodge could shake hands and apologize to the person in question, and KEEP his job. That would have been the CANADIAN way.
No he doesnt regret it. He said he is good with the outcome.

"I stand by my decision," he wrote via Facebook. "The MAGA hat has come to symbolize racism, bigotry, Islamophobia, misogyny, white supremacy, [and] homophobia."

"As a person with a strong moral backbone, I had to take a stand against this guest's choice of headwear while in my former place of work. Absolutely no regrets," he added.

Yeah, he SAYS that , but I doubt he liked loosing his job for such a inane reason. I bet given time, he will regret this decision because of how it effects his future job prospects.

Yeah, he SAYS that , but I doubt he liked loosing his job for such a inane reason. I bet given time, he will regret this decision because of how it effects his future job prospects.
Doesnt matter what you doubt. The restaurant even says he was aware he was going against policy. Also pretty sure there are more than a few other restaurant owners that hate Drumpfs guts and will give him a job.

"I stand by my decision," he wrote via Facebook. "The MAGA hat has come to symbolize racism, bigotry, Islamophobia, misogyny, white supremacy, [and] homophobia."

"As a person with a strong moral backbone, I had to take a stand against this guest's choice of headwear while in my former place of work. Absolutely no regrets," he added.

He has no regrets because he lives with his parents..

Doesnt matter what you doubt. The restaurant even says he was aware he was going against policy. Also pretty sure there are more than a few other restaurant owners that hate Drumpfs guts and will give him a job.

He is a bad manager and will be blackballed

I'm sure you hope so but as usual your hoping doesnt really translate to reality.

Well, you know what they say? Time wounds all heels.

I'm sure you hope so but as usual your hoping doesnt really translate to reality.

Well now you never had a job?

This kid will be so black balled he is going to have to move to find a job.

He has no regrets because he lives with his parents..
Could be. How do you like living with your parents?

This from a 30 year old?
I assumed you were in your 40's. How is it living with your parents in your 30's?

I am 53, I left home when I was18

Forum List

Back