Retirees must love Biden

most retirees are worse off than two years ago. yes inflation pushes property values up, no benefit unless you sell it-----then what?

yes, the SS colas are nice, but do not offset the rest of Biden's screwups of the economy.
Right winger is talking about his big increase in his federal pension. Government retirees are protected from inflation.

we are?.....i get the same COLA's as the SS people get....no more no less...
But it’s on a generous government pension. So someone getting a $80,000 fed pension gets a $4800 increase ($400 a month) while the average SS recipient gets the same 6% increase, but on an average of around $20,000 a year, or $1200 increase ($100). If you are a government retiree, at least admit that taxpayers are funding a nice pension, and this year’s big increase.

But it’s on a generous government pension. So someone getting a $80,000 fed pension gets a $4800 increase ($400 a month) while the average SS recipient gets the same 6% increase, but on an average of around $20,000 a year, or $1200 increase ($100). If you are a government retiree, at least admit that taxpayers are funding a nice pension, and this year’s big increase.
80 thousand a year?.....that sure as hell aint me .....and i am a postal retiree tax payers have nothing to do with me...

Not as much as YOU claimed

Capisch????
no capisch.....

80 thousand a year?.....that sure as hell aint me .....and i am a postal retiree tax payers have nothing to do with me...
My neighbors are double govt retirees, on the “old” system. They are getting more than $150k combined. The worse part is that the husband retired, and then contracted back for his old job at twice the rate. So instead of his $150k salary, he is getting $300k, plus the $150k combined pension. (Plus, he ”works” from home.) Half a mil a year for government workers, multiplied by the tens of thousands pulling the same scam, is ridiculous, especially given our debt.

most retirees are worse off than two years ago. yes inflation pushes property values up, no benefit unless you sell it-----then what?

yes, the SS colas are nice, but do not offset the rest of Biden's screwups of the economy.

I'm on disability and we got a nice raise, but after putting gasoline in the car and grocery shopping a couple times a month, that increase is long gone. We are all worse off.

My neighbors are double govt retirees, on the “old” system. They are getting more than $150k combined. The worse part is that the husband retired, and then contracted back for his old job at twice the rate. So instead of his $150k salary, he is getting $300k, plus the $150k combined pension. (Plus, he ”works” from home.) Half a mil a year for government workers, multiplied by the tens of thousands pulling the same scam, is ridiculous, especially given our debt.
if he was getting a 150K a year he was in upper management somewhere......the people i worked with were making no where near that....and we worked a lot harder than they did....

if he was getting a 150K a year he was in upper management somewhere......the people i worked with were making no where near that....and we worked a lot harder than they did....
Yeah, GS 15. His wife was a GS14, step 10. They each earned about $150k, and complained about it to me. (That’s how I know.)

Yeah, GS 15. His wife was a GS14, step 10. They each earned about $150k, and complained about it to me. (That’s how I know.)
i can only talk about were i worked ...the PO....and 90% of their upper management is pretty pathetic,as people and managers....

i can only talk about were i worked ...the PO....and 90% of their upper management is pretty pathetic,as people and managers....
Same with the rest of the government, with exceptions od course. I worked for them for a year and couldn’t stand it. All sorts of wasted time and wasted money. I was happier in private.

So the property values have not gone up?
property values are up nationwide, its called inflation. and it does nothing for you unless you sell your property, otherwise taxes (based on assessed value) will go up. our biden economy sucks
we are?.....i get the same COLA's as the SS people get....no more no less...
people with normal civilian retirements do not get colas. their lifetime income is fixed except for SS.

Why have more died under xiden?
Most of the dead were/are the stupid unvaccinated. Sad but hilarious how you guys decrease your voting pool with your own stupidity. Now, your chance to take over congress is in jeopardy as the QAnon sIck pervert crowd which has taken over the GOP is kicking their own asteroids. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of losers.

Rick Manning isn’t a conspiracy theory.
If you’re going to use that avatar then learn the history you dumb leftist douche bag
You don’t even know your own conspiracy theories ? Sorry, I don’t read white trash tabloid BS at the check out counters. I leave that to the uneducated QAnon Trump Humpers.

Forum List

Back