Revenge of the strippers

First of all, the church people decided to stick their nose where it didn't belong and picket the strip club.

Second of all, if none of those decent people have seen breasts, it is about time they did. The strippers weren't having sex. They were topless. Jeez, why does a pair of mammary glands cause such a big deal??

Most exotic dancers are not "whores".

Fine, you win. "Not whores". How about low on self-esteem, high on drugs, or of no moral value? Their only value is derived from the freaks that pay to see them and that is not moral.

What the hell is wrong with what strippers do??

Men want to see titties. They want to be fawned over by pretty women. And they are willing to pay for it. No man goes to a strip club looking for love. And the women give the guys what they want, up to a point.

First of all, the church people decided to stick their nose where it didn't belong and picket the strip club.

Second of all, if none of those decent people have seen breasts, it is about time they did. The strippers weren't having sex. They were topless. Jeez, why does a pair of mammary glands cause such a big deal??

Then why show them for money? Are you gay?

I want to see titties too, but I don't need to go to a club and pay for the sex trade. If I get bored I can play with my wife's boobs.

The most obvious reason that this shit pisses me off is because kid's go to the church! Hello! Numero dos, why didn't the po po arrest these hags on obscenity charges?

Then why show them for money? Are you gay?

They show them for money because men will PAY to see them. There is nothing wrong with women being topless.

I want to see titties too, but I don't need to go to a club and pay for the sex trade. If I get bored I can play with my wife's boobs.

The most obvious reason that this shit pisses me off is because kid's go to the church! Hello! Numero dos, why didn't the po po arrest these hags on obscenity charges?

And if the kids go to a museum they will see breasts in paintings and in sculpture.

And why does the church think it has any business trying to close down the strip club?

Forum List

Back