Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

False, the House Speaker has no authority over the Senate Majority Leader. Doesn't matter how "alpha" she is.

Your entire position is made up by you.

No, it's not 'made up', it's directly reported and documented by Steven Sund, Chief of Capitol Police on 1/6/21. You need to educate yourself, but we all know you won't since it skewers everything you believe to be 'true'.

1/6 was one aspect of the larger plot to overturn the results of the election. Was the plot illegal, half-assed, and doomed to fail? Yes. Does a failed insurrection make it less of a constitutional violation on Trump's part? No.

It wasn't even a failed insurrection. There was no aspect of insurrection that day. There was no plot to overturn our govt or constitution. Why engage in this fantasy? Remember, that pendulum will swing back and you will reap what you sow. Libs are playing with nuclear bombs and it aint gonna end well.

And yet, the government doesn't agree with your claims. It says the Sergeant-at-Arms reports to committees, not the respective house leaders.
Is that what the standard operating procedure states? How about posting the documents that dictate how they do their job. Oh, sorry, you can not do that, they are classified.

If anything, you have just proven how inept Nancy Pelosi was at governing the security of the Capitol Building. All the power to write and review and improve the laws, rules, and regulations, yet she failied.

So it is your belief, during an emergency, the Chief of the Capitol police must go to the Capitol Police board, which he is part of, and ask for the National Guard. And during that emergency, the Capitol Police board must contact committees, which are not in session, and ask them if they can have emergency powers?

You brought it up, so which committees, obviously it is not one, so tell us how during an emergency this all works. If you dont know, just say so.

There are chains of command, Who does the Sergeant at Arms report to?

False, the House Speaker has no authority over the Senate Majority Leader. Doesn't matter how "alpha" she is.

Your entire position is made up by you.
I did not use the word authority for a reason. I know she doesnt, hence I never said she did.

Nice of you to construct an argument and attribute to me, then declaring I was wrong, when in fact it is your opinion, not my comment that you replied to.

Nothing in your post changes the pertinent facts about Trump's involvement in the plot to overturn the election. They are simply attempts to muddy the waters.
You’re shifting gears too fast.

Are you trying to criminalize Trump making a speech in which he asked the protesters to be peaceful or Trump using legal processes to contest an election?

Did the FBI have operatives dressed as Trump supporters in the Capitol on 1/6?

Another Jan Sixer admits to fucking around and finding out. Some poor MAGAt mother has learned the hard way, the cost of Cosplay.

Teary-eyed January 6 "Bullhorn Lady" admits "I destroyed everything"

"I regret [that day]. I have a lot of remorse for ruining my family's life," she told CNN on Monday. "In one day, I destroyed everything, really for nothing."

However, she continued: "I don't have remorse for attending protests; I don't have remorse for speaking out and saying that I believe that the election is stolen. I do have remorse for breaking a window and destroying my whole family's life, and for thinking irrationally."

This is the thing MAGAts don't seem to understand. We don't care if you believe that we stole the election from you. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. So long as at the end of the day you day lay down and accept it like the servile cuckolded culture that you are we won't have to teach you these hard lessons. Now this MAGAt knows better. Maybe it isn't too late for the rest of you. :dunno:

Another Jan Sixer admits to fucking around and finding out. Some poor MAGAt mother has learned the hard way, the cost of Cosplay.

Teary-eyed January 6 "Bullhorn Lady" admits "I destroyed everything"

"I regret [that day]. I have a lot of remorse for ruining my family's life," she told CNN on Monday. "In one day, I destroyed everything, really for nothing."

However, she continued: "I don't have remorse for attending protests; I don't have remorse for speaking out and saying that I believe that the election is stolen. I do have remorse for breaking a window and destroying my whole family's life, and for thinking irrationally."

This is the thing MAGAts don't seem to understand. We don't care if you believe that we stole the election from you. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. So long as at the end of the day you day lay down and accept it like the servile cuckolded culture that you are we won't have to teach you these hard lessons. :dunno:
what comes around goes around, your turn will come, if we keep down this road

Tyranny has bigger consequences, especially for those like you, who support tyranny.
At some point you fail whites are going up have to stop imagining those consequences and start working towards those consequences. All I see is another dumb bitch from Jan 6th working her way to prison to serve her 57 months. :dunno:

At some point you fail whites are going up have to stop imagining those consequences and start working towards those consequences. All I see is another dumb bitch from Jan 6th working her way to prison to serve her 57 months. :dunno:
What comes around goes around, history is full of examples of tyrannical governments eating their own

Nothing I said is wrong

Who writes the laws that creates the Capitol Police, the Capitol Police Board, the Sergeant at Arms.

That would be congress, Nancy Pelosi, correct?

What is the chain of command? Chief of Capitol Police, Capitol Police Board, Nancy Pelosi

Nothing is wrong in my comment.

Nancy was not Congress, you flaming idiot. :cuckoo:

It wasn't even a failed insurrection. There was no aspect of insurrection that day. There was no plot to overturn our govt or constitution. Why engage in this fantasy? Remember, that pendulum will swing back and you will reap what you sow. Libs are playing with nuclear bombs and it aint gonna end well.
The Conspiracy

From on or about November 14, 2020, through on or about January 20, 2021, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the Defendant, DONALD J. TRUMP, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with co-conspirators, known and unknown to the Grand Jury, to defraud the United States by using dishonesty, fraud, and deceit to impair, obstruct, and defeat the lawful federal government function by which the results of the presidential election are collected, counted, and certified by the federal government

Purpose of the Conspiracy. The purpose of the conspiracy was to overturn the legitimate results of the 2020 presidential election by using knowingly false claims of election fraud to obstruct the federal government function by which those results are collected, counted, and certified.

I never realized it until now, reading this thread, and replying.

You are right, if could of been Pelosi's plan, have Trump order the National Guard in and then scream Trump is using the military to stage an insurrection.

The Capitol building is the exclusive property of the Legislative Branch of Government. Trump has no power there.

LOL

So now your position is Pelosi didn't block the National Guard from being deployed?

Forum List

Back