Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

Nancy Pelosi was not a member of the House of Representatives? Was she just a groupee hanging around.

Yes, doofus. She was the ranking member of the House of Representatives, one of the 2 houses in Congress.

Congress is bicameral. She was not Congress.

Ray Epps was given probation, as were some others.
I wonder why when he - not Trump - is on tape inciting protesters to go in to the Capitol?

Were there FBI operatives dressed as Trump supporters inside the capital on January 6?

This is directly from the capitol police, who work for and answer to the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, the legislative branch.

It is literal proof, that the Legislative Branch of government refused the National Guard. I got another tidbit from the same document, this is when the Department of Defense offered the National Guard, which was declined.

Just stating facts, in the waters you have muddied
View attachment 886032

You're truly insane. The Capitol Police did not report to Nancy Pelosi. :cuckoo:

Yes, doofus. She was the ranking member of the House of Representatives, one of the 2 houses in Congress.

Congress is bicameral. She was not Congress.

Do you want to address all of the intel that was withheld from Steven Sund in the says leading up to 1/6 as well?

CNN is your source. Grow up. At least find something that is not so rotten, so biased, as CNN

Nancy Pelosi, as the leader of the house of representatives, literally writes the laws that govern the security of Capitol building. So we can start right there! Who is responsible for security, definitely the person who writes the laws.

Name a bill she had passed relating to Capitol building security...

Do you want to address all of the intel that was withheld from Steven Sund in the says leading up to 1/6 as well?
That unfortunately would point a finger at Trump’s DHS. Not sure you want to go there.

Start shooting, dumb ass

Ok, let's walk through this. Let's say YOU'RE that cop. A mob of 100 or more rush you. You unload your service weapon and take out maybe a dozen or so. What happens to you after you discharge your last bullet; assuming someone hasn't already wrestled your own gun from you or shot you with theirs?

You are very confused

There was an offer days before, which was rejected by the Legislative Branch of government.

We know there was an offer, because the Capitol Police chief stated there was, and he made that statement prior to Jan. 6th.

We also not that the Metropolitan Police requested and accepted an offer for the National Guard, because there was over 300 National Guard troops attached to Washington D.C.'s Metropolitan police.

You should just face the fact. The Capitol Police could of stopped whatever you call, the Trump rally. Call it an insurrection, the Capitol Police could of stopped it with no help from anyone. They allowed it to happen, even if they pushed back on the crowd, in a few places.

One armed Capitol Police officer at each door and window, ordered to stop it, would have stopped it. Nancy Pelosi never gave the order, the Sergeant of Arms never gave the order, the Capitol Police Chief never gave the order.
Amazing. You’re criticizing Nancy Pelosi for failing to order the deaths of scores of Trump supporters.

That unfortunately would point a finger at Trump’s DHS. Not sure you want to go there.

It points a finger at all kinds of agencies and people that have been subverted, you're the one that doesn't want to 'go there'. Guess what, Trump isn't in office and they're all still there.

Amazing. You’re criticizing Nancy Pelosi for failing to order the deaths of scores of Trump supporters.
Is that what I am doing or is it that you being of low intelligence you really do not understand what you read and are way too dumb to ask for help.

Was Steven Sund, chief of Capitol Police on 1/6/21, lying about his requests or his duties?

Sund said his requests were made to both Sergeant-at-Arms and the Pentagon, not Nancy Pelosi.

Last edited:
In a few weeks, the same guys bringing it up today to try to shift blame onto anyone other than Trump supporters will decry that “all we talk about is January 6.
Look at the post above yours and repeat your nonsense again.

Yet, they did. Yes, I know, wiki does not say either or, but they do.

I didn't post anything from Wikipedia. I posted from a government website which shows you don't know what the fuck you're yammering about.

Name a bill she had passed relating to Capitol building security...
More important is her changing the rules after the riot to block any debated on fraud. No one was allowed to challenge the electoral count. That was the steal.

Forum List

Back